PDA

View Full Version : Handmade paper for trade - Offers Taken!

adriayna
07-13-2008, 09:16 AM
I HAVE ENOUGH REQUESTS! THANK YOU !!!!

This week I will be making some handmade paper. I have been making paper for 10 years, and find that it is WONDERFUL in ATC and mail art!

I would be happy to take some requests for colors and styles. Additionally, you can specify if you want thick or thin paper. Thick paper can be thicker than cardstock, and thin is a bit thinner than cardstock but still thicker than regular paper. I can make "REALLY THICK" paper on request too if you need it for chunky books or something. I can also make some with lots of "letters" in it--great for B&W work. Or asian themed...really, anything you want! All of my paper is recycled. I like to use a lot of teas and natural elements I have collected for inclusion.

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.15610152.jpg

For the paper, I'd like to trade:
rubber/polymer Stamps (vintage, swirls, trees/nature, and an atc back stamp)
ATCs on my chosen themes
Chunky book pages on my chosen themes
Fabric charms
Some tiny paintbrushes
handmade tiny books
Twinkling H2Os
Paint pens
Asian-themed empherma/collage materials (I especially want some of this!)
vintage glass buttons

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.15610133.jpg

OriginalYouth
07-13-2008, 10:14 AM
Those papers are beautiful! Maybe in a month or so I can make some cards for you to swap.

mynameisJenn
07-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Whoa, those are beautiful pages! :)
Will PM you.

Pippin
07-13-2008, 12:54 PM
I have some japanese paper if you are interested in that at all, I have four designs in big pieces and then strips that I buy as offcuts that are about 1/2 an inch or so. Also have some kimono fabric I can share!!

katilady
07-13-2008, 02:21 PM
I would love some thinner paper in greens, yellows, or purples. I can trade some hell notes and joss paper and Chinese and Japanese text, if you are interested.

adriayna
07-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Oy: Yes, just tell me what you want now so that I can make it when I have my equipment out! :)

And I'd be happy to trade with everyone here!

Just list here what kinds you'd like (or an assortment) and I'll be making it this week :)

frogwings
07-13-2008, 03:45 PM
I would love an assortment of papers! I'm especially into the blues/greens/ and purple/burgundy shades, but anything, really, is great!! I'd like the thinner kind, but really, will be happy with anything! I can do cards for you on some of your themes...trees, maybe? Or whatever...!! I'll see what else I can come up with for trade. Thanks for the offer!

katilady
07-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey Dana, how much are you wanting to trade for? Or maybe I should say how much are you making? I'd like to get a package together but knowing that would help me know what and how much to put in! And I think I'll need your addy again!

adriayna
07-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Uhm...well, it takes me about 1 hour to make 7-10 sheets from start to finish (including putting out materials, sizing them, drying them, ironing, etc). So I guess I can send them out in sheets of 5, or half sheets of 10 different ones. I can make a decent amount--it depends on how much interest there is! So maybe 5 sheets for 2 atcs, or a chunky book page? I dunno. Whatever you think its worth!

adriayna
07-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Frogwings - trees for sure!!! :)

Ok, I think that is probably enough offers so my offer is taken! :)

katilady
07-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Uhm...well, it takes me about 1 hour to make 7-10 sheets from start to finish (including putting out materials, sizing them, drying them, ironing, etc). So I guess I can send them out in sheets of 5, or half sheets of 10 different ones. I can make a decent amount--it depends on how much interest there is! So maybe 5 sheets for 2 atcs, or a chunky book page? I dunno. Whatever you think its worth!

Okie! I pulled together a small stash of asian ephemera: few sheets of joss paper, 6 hell notes (all different), 11 pages of Asian text (couldn't find Japanese so most is Chinese with 1 Vietnamese and including some Chinese/English dictionary pages and 1/2 page of a Chinese newspaper) and 1 red envie that has gold Asian figures and writing. If you think that's worth 5 pages of the thinner kind of paper I would like: yellow, green, purple, orange, and red. Let me know what you think! And if you PM me your addy I will send out early this week! Thanks for the offer Dana!

Ibus
07-13-2008, 11:06 PM
I'd love some of your paper for ATCs. Do you mind fabric and embroidery, or do you prefer painted? Trees, I see or is there anything else you'd like?
Blue is my favourite colour, but the colours already mentioned are fine with me, I'd basically take whatever you offered anyway :)

adriayna
07-14-2008, 07:45 AM
Ok, so it looks like I'm doing a lot of blue paper! :) I love fabric pages, so fabric trees would be get! :)

adriayna
07-24-2008, 08:59 AM
I have mailed all of the handmade paper packages today. Look for them in your mailbox soon! :)

katilady
07-24-2008, 12:54 PM
I sent out your Asian ephemera as well as the collage papers from my thread!

katilady
07-29-2008, 07:22 PM
My papers arrived today Dana and they are gorgeous! Thank you!

adriayna
07-30-2008, 09:02 AM
Glad you enjoyed them! :)