PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 1:1 trades to collect ATCs from all states and some countries

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 02:37 AM
I would like to collect an ATC from each of the 50 states, and as many countries as I can. If you would like to send me a card of any theme (I esp love Wizard of Oz, angels, animals, Raggedy Ann, and colors scheme of black/red/white--but will be happy with anything!), I would in turn make you an ATC in the theme you choose. Be gentle with me though...I am pretty much new to this, and can't draw/paint! I do take time on the ATCs I make, and try to do something the person would be happy to recieve!

These are the states I have ATCs from:

New Jersey
West Virginia
Pennsylvania
Ohio
Wisconsin
Texas
Maryland
Indiana
Michigan
Florida
California
Nebraska

(IF you live in a state from which I already have an ATC, but would like to participate...that is great too!)

These are the countries I have:

USA
Australia
England
Canada
Singapore
Italy
Scotland
Finland
Netherlands

I don't have a lot of time in my life for art, so I would have to do these one at a time, and not get overwhelmed!!! LOL (I am off work for a month, due to an injury, so I have a bit of time.)

Thanks in advance!

goblin_giggles
07-27-2008, 02:52 AM
I will make you a card, I'm in Ohio.... I would like a spider card from you...

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 03:44 AM
Ooohh, I love spiders! I can do that!

Thanks for the trade! I will let you know when I have it ready!

OK--I added my spider ATC to my gallery (I couldn't figure how to do it here). Check it out, and if it is ok, let me know and I will get it mailed to you. If it looks too simple..please don't be shy about telling me so!

Thanks!

sniisk
07-27-2008, 03:52 AM
If you want a card from Finland, I can make it. Just send a PM to me and tell your address.

cdraz/ceedee
07-27-2008, 11:17 AM
I want to do the wisconsin one!! will PM you when it is finished.....

RoOskie
07-27-2008, 11:51 AM
I can give you a card from Nebraska! Not too many of us here so I'd be happy to help. I'll make you a red, white, and black card and you can make me one in return! Please pm me with your address and I'll send it when its finished!

Amanda

skumring
07-27-2008, 12:16 PM
I can send you a card from Norway. Take a look in my gallery and see if there is anything you like. If not, there will be more there soon.

In return I would like a surprise.

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 03:23 PM
I want to do the wisconsin one!! will PM you when it is finished.....

Wisconsin would be great! What would you like in return??

This is fun!

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 03:24 PM
I can give you a card from Nebraska! Not too many of us here so I'd be happy to help. I'll make you a red, white, and black card and you can make me one in return! Please pm me with your address and I'll send it when its finished!

Amanda

Wow--Nebraska would be wonderful!. Do I read that, that you would also like a red/black/white one for your return?

Thanks!

I have added a red/black/white ATC to my gallery for you, if you like it! Just let me know! It is the one with the small teddy bears.

Thanks!

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 03:26 PM
I can send you a card from Norway. Take a look in my gallery and see if there is anything you like. If not, there will be more there soon.

In return I would like a surprise.

Ooooh, Norway! That would be fantastic!

I looked at your profile, and see you like photography based ATCS--so do I! If you wouldn't mind waiting a week or two (till my computer comes back from the shop) I have a program in my computer that makes beautiful ATCs.

Thanks!

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 03:28 PM
If you want a card from Finland, I can make it. Just send a PM to me and tell your address.

Finland is awesome! Thanks so much. I will work on an angel ATC for you! It may take a couple days...gotta let my angel ideas swirl! LOL

I have added an angel ATC to my gallery for you. Check it out and see if you like it. It is the one with the tiny angels and it red/black/white mostly.

THANKS!!

cdraz/ceedee
07-27-2008, 05:08 PM

I looked at your profile, and see you like photography based ATCS--so do I! If you wouldn't mind waiting a week or two (till my computer comes back from the shop) I have a program in my computer that makes beautiful ATCs.

Thanks!

This would be good for me also....FYI....i will be drawing mine, if that is ok.

trini70
07-27-2008, 05:21 PM
How about Kansas!?! I'll make you a red/white/black card. You can make for me a cactus card.

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 05:32 PM
How about Kansas!?! I'll make you a red/white/black card. You can make for me a cactus card.

Kansas would be super! (I am a Wizard of Oz nut, after all....gotta love Kansas!!)

Thanks so much! I will put you on my list of ATCs to make!

A cactus is a fun theme...I used to collect them as a kid, but I killed them all when I forgot to water them! Can you guess how long it takes to kill a cactus by neglect? A LONG LONG time! Poor little cactuses! LOL. My favorite was the hairy man cactus.

THANKS!

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 05:33 PM
This would be good for me also....FYI....i will be drawing mine, if that is ok.

That would be super! I am excited to see what comes out of this request!

Thanks!

xstitcher
07-27-2008, 06:30 PM
If no one has offered one from Missouri I can send one from here.

Tamrantula
07-27-2008, 10:08 PM
If no one has offered one from Missouri I can send one from here.

Missouri would be terrific! What would you like from me in trade?

Thanks!

GarageBandFan
07-27-2008, 11:37 PM
xstitcher beat me to the punch with missouri... if you want another ever just let me know! :)

xstitcher
07-28-2008, 09:16 AM
xstitcher beat me to the punch with missouri... if you want another ever just let me know! :)

You can call yours Eastern Missouri and I will can call my Western Missouri!

boatbird
07-28-2008, 01:30 PM
How about a card from the country of Cyprus????

Let me know ;)

Tamrantula
07-28-2008, 01:59 PM
You can call yours Eastern Missouri and I will can call my Western Missouri!

Hey! That is a great idea! I'm up for it!

Tamrantula
07-28-2008, 02:01 PM
How about a card from the country of Cyprus????

Let me know ;)

Cyprus!! WOW!! That is incredible! Never even thought of that one!

What kind of ATC would you like in trade?

Binka
07-28-2008, 02:40 PM
The Netherlands??? I can make you a black-white-red card if you want :D

Darkfairy
07-28-2008, 03:17 PM
Sign me up :D I can cover Belgium and Ireland for you, being a Belgian living in Ireland for the past 8 years :D
So I'll do two cards for you. And... I like surprises, so any theme will do ;)

Tamrantula
07-28-2008, 04:51 PM
The Netherlands??? I can make you a black-white-red card if you want :D

Netherlands! Great!

What would you like in return?

Thanks!

Tamrantula
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Sign me up :D I can cover Belgium and Ireland for you, being a Belgian living in Ireland for the past 8 years :D
So I'll do two cards for you. And... I like surprises, so any theme will do ;)

Wow! That would be super terrific! I will put you on my list, but it might be a couple weeks before I get caught up! I am out of town next week, so if I don't get them done this week, I will do them as soon as I return!

Thanks so much for the trade!!

Darkfairy
07-28-2008, 06:37 PM
No problem at all ;) And no rush ;)

boatbird
07-29-2008, 01:05 AM
Cyprus!! WOW!! That is incredible! Never even thought of that one!

What kind of ATC would you like in trade?

I collect boats but if thats too difficult, don't worry, make it a surprise... I will see about making you an animal card (thinking of something native to Cyprus :) )

Tamrantula
07-29-2008, 01:15 AM
I collect boats but if thats too difficult, don't worry, make it a surprise... I will see about making you an animal card (thinking of something native to Cyprus :) )

Funny! I just (not one min ago!) sent you a PM! LOL

I will work on a boat--see if it comes out LOOKING like a boat! LOL
Do you like digital ATCs?

An animal native to Cyprus! That would be GREAT!! Wow, I can see a whole new collection idea! Native animals! I could really get into that!

Thanks again! (You may have just created an ATC monster! LOL)

Binka
07-29-2008, 04:16 AM
Netherlands! Great!

Thanks!

I'd like a cat card in return, please

Tamrantula
07-29-2008, 05:48 AM
I'd like a cat card in return, please

Sounds great! I will get to thinking on ideas for a cat card, for you!

skumring
07-31-2008, 08:03 AM

Thanks!

I don't mind waiting. Send me a pm when you want to swap.

teartear
08-01-2008, 01:29 PM
i coul help out here... but it depends on what you consider living somewhere... =) cause i kind of "live" in many places. the envelope would be coming from my address in maryland which you already have... but technically i live in TN as well... though i call VA home. confusing... yes... sp just let me know. i should have new stuff up after this weekend.

Darkfairy
08-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Hi!
Cards are ready to post, can you pm me your address?
They're in gallery too.

DisharmonicDeity
08-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Are you interested in Washington, DC? Not a state, true, but we're just as awesome as anywhere else. Would you like a monument-themed card from the capitol of the good 'ol US of A?

Gee
08-05-2008, 11:48 PM
I live in Texas and you do have a card from Texas already, but originally I am from Lithuania and I am true Lithuanian. Are you for it? In return I would like a card with a dog...

gizmo
08-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi -- I'll make you one from the state of Washington, city of Seattle. Seattle is the "Emerald City" -- so maybe I'll try the OZ theme. I'd love an angel card in return.
Also need your address.

katilady
08-07-2008, 02:35 PM
What a fun idea, I want to steal it! :D

Genxster
08-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Hey there! Everyone has you pretty booked up! Looks like you need a card from Oregon. I sent you a PM earlier about a card in your gallery. So I would love to make you a Wizard of Oz card in exchange.

Tamrantula
08-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Are you interested in Washington, DC? Not a state, true, but we're just as awesome as anywhere else. Would you like a monument-themed card from the capitol of the good 'ol US of A?

That would be awesome! Sorry for the delay in responding...I have been out of town for a week working at a camp for junior high kids. Now, gotta get my swaps orgainized again! LOL.

What kind of card would you like in trade?

Thanks!

Tamrantula
08-09-2008, 02:39 PM
I live in Texas and you do have a card from Texas already, but originally I am from Lithuania and I am true Lithuanian. Are you for it? In return I would like a card with a dog...

Lithuanian! Wow! That would be so neat!

I can work on a dog ATC for you--but may be a week or so, as I catch up and get my brain re-organized after a week with a camp full of junior high kids--mostly boys!

THANKS!

Tamrantula
08-09-2008, 02:51 PM
How about Illinois? If it is a go, I would like a card that features toast/toasters. (Whatever medium inspires you.) Let me know and I'll get cracking!

Sounds great! I will have to get my imagination going! LOL

It will be a week or so before I get to it...got a few to make--and won't be able to start till my art supplies make it home tomorrow! (I took them to a jr high camp for the kids to use).

Thanks!

Tamrantula
08-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi -- I'll make you one from the state of Washington, city of Seattle. Seattle is the "Emerald City" -- so maybe I'll try the OZ theme. I'd love an angel card in return.
Also need your address.

Washington is wonderful! I am actually in Tacoma...but didn't want to count one that I made...wanted to have one from someone else! And, you know, I LOVE Oz!

Thanks so much! I will work on an angel card for you...but it will be a week or so as I have several others to work on too!

THANKS!

Tamrantula
08-09-2008, 02:54 PM
What a fun idea, I want to steal it! :D

Thanks! You can use it, too!

Tamrantula
08-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey there! Everyone has you pretty booked up! Looks like you need a card from Oregon. I sent you a PM earlier about a card in your gallery. So I would love to make you a Wizard of Oz card in exchange.

That would be great...I will be getting my art stuff back in the next day or so, and can send that ATC to you then! Sorry for the delay...just got back to town last night.

THANKS!

Darkfairy
08-09-2008, 05:02 PM
Tammy can you send me address to post cards to?
Have them ready.

sometomato
08-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Do you have one from Vermont yet? If not I can do one for you - and you can check my profile for my favorites, or make me a bird ATC. Let me know. (It may take me a while to get to it...)

Tamrantula
08-09-2008, 10:50 PM
i coul help out here... but it depends on what you consider living somewhere... =) cause i kind of "live" in many places. the envelope would be coming from my address in maryland which you already have... but technically i live in TN as well... though i call VA home. confusing... yes... sp just let me know. i should have new stuff up after this weekend.

Wow--I would be happy with an ATC from any of those places! You could decide where in your heart it is from! I am not too picky! LOL.

Gee
08-10-2008, 03:19 PM
Lithuanian! Wow! That would be so neat!

I can work on a dog ATC for you--but may be a week or so, as I catch up and get my brain re-organized after a week with a camp full of junior high kids--mostly boys!

THANKS!

Great, no rush! Thanks

Muncy
08-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Hi,
i can send you an ATC from Germany. Do you like an ATC of my gallery? Or should i made a new one for you?

Let me know!

Tamrantula
08-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi,
i can send you an ATC from Germany. Do you like an ATC of my gallery? Or should i made a new one for you?

Let me know!

Germany is terrific!

I like your lizard in your gallery! It is awesome!

Now, I read your likes...and saw you like hand-drawn and Zeti...neither of which I can do (yet)! Just wanted you to know BEFORE you agree to a trade with me! If that is ok with you, then I would LOVE to trade!

Thanks!

Muncy
08-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Germany is terrific!

I like your lizard in your gallery! It is awesome!

Now, I read your likes...and saw you like hand-drawn and Zeti...neither of which I can do (yet)! Just wanted you to know BEFORE you agree to a trade with me! If that is ok with you, then I would LOVE to trade!

Thanks!

i love your collage ATC like "Angel ballet". Itīs great. I will be glad if you make me an ATC like this.

Please send me your addy.

Tamrantula
08-12-2008, 12:21 AM
Would you like a card from Massachusetts? It seems like you could be busy with all these replies, so PM me when your available. I'd like to make you a Ragedy Ann card in exchange for a card mouse-themed if you have the time to make one :]

Well, I am not sure what my problem is..but I am having some brain freeze of some kind...and can't seem to send you a PM...not sure why, but can't seem to get it to work.

Anyway, I have a mouse themed ATC for you, ready to go. I just need your address! No rush on my trade...I just want to mail yours before I misplace it or forget it!

Thanks!

akamarti
08-12-2008, 11:29 AM
and the countries, too! Funny how many of us are trying for a full deck of state cards!!!

Tamrantula
08-12-2008, 01:58 PM
and the countries, too! Funny how many of us are trying for a full deck of state cards!!!

True! LOL!

This has been really fun--so many people have responded from so many places! LOVE it!

I see you are in my neighborhood! I am in Tacoma!

Muncy
08-13-2008, 05:45 AM
@Tamrantula

Please send me your addy. Then i mail you the lizard. Do you get my PM with my addy?

Tamrantula
08-14-2008, 02:30 AM
Hi all--

Just wanted to post a quick update on my trades.

Here are the people who I have mailed out trades:

Gobblingiggles
Sniisk
Cdraz
Rooskie
Trini70
xstitcher
GarageBandFan
Boatbird
Binka
Tweexcoreunderground
DisharmonicDeity
SomeTomato
Gee
IndigoChicken
Genxster

For those I have not listed:

Darkfairy--I have one done, still working on another. It is amazing to me to find that "suprises" are harder than I thought! LOL

Skumring--I hope to have yours in the mail tomorrow or the next day.

Gizmo--Yours is nearly finished...hope to get it in the mail tomorrow or the next day

Muncy--Yours is perhaps giving me the most difficulty! LOL. I am looking for more materials like the one you said you liked, but no luck yet. Be patient...your card will be coming!

TearTear--I am not sure what card you would like. If you read this, please PM me and let me know!

I think that is all--at least, all I had on my list. If I am missing anyone...please let me know! If anyone receives an ATC that they are not happy with, please let me know that, too. I will be glad to try again!

Thanks to all who have offered me trades! This is lots of fun!

Binka
08-21-2008, 05:50 AM
Thank you for my cat card!!

Tamrantula
08-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Well, I do believe I have mailed out all the ATCs for anyone who offered me a trade on this thread! If you do not get your ATC, please let me know! The last few were mailed yesterday...and some were international, so it may be a week or 10 days before they arrrive!

Thanks again to all who traded with me...This has been a lot of fun!

boatbird
09-01-2008, 04:34 PM
:wideeyed: I had better get some more cards in the post- can you believe I snapped the key on my mail box and now getting mail out is a complicated arrangement of a long screw-driver and a pair of tweezers ?!

boatbird
09-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Here's the card I made for you tamrantula- it will be in the post on Friday (have to start work early tomorrow and I will miss the post office- and I want to show it to someone I am hoping will get into ATC's!) I'm really proud of this one, it's the first animal other than a cat that I've drawn!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/file.php?n=33697&w=s

Tamrantula
09-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Oh My Gosh! That is beautiful! You did great! I wish I could draw like that!

Thank you so much!

JLAldridge
09-04-2008, 04:43 PM
I am from North Carolina i am willing to trade

teeejay
11-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Hey JLAldridge - I'm from NC, too. I was just going to offer a card, too. looks like you haven't had a response so maybe Tam had to take a break from all those ATC's...
Happy Thanksgiving to you - staying around, or are you traveling? We'll be here (Hillsborough).

toni

Margot
12-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Are you still looking for trades?

Tamrantula
12-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Sorry--I kind of forgot this thread!

I am always looking for trades! Right now, I am up to my eyeballs in Christmas preperations...but, would love it if you would PM me after the holidays for a trade!

If you don't PM me, I am VERY liable to forget! LOL

LadyWatersnake
12-20-2008, 09:08 AM
I'll send you an ATC from Wyoming.
Ladywatersnake

dixiebuggie
12-21-2008, 10:29 AM
I am in oklahoma if you would like one of my cards :) :jiggy:

akamarti
12-21-2008, 01:21 PM
and am almost there for the 50 states. I'd have to slog through the snow to the studio to see who I am missing....so I'll dig out my boots and see which states I am missing. I'd really love to collect at least one from all the states.

I'm missing Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, S. Dakota, Utah, Vermont, W. Virginia and Wyoming.

Will trade cards or materials....paper of all sorts, stickers, ribbon, lace, and on and on.....

Tamrantula
12-21-2008, 05:33 PM
What do you think of this snow, akamarti? I see you live REAL close to me! We just heard that this snow is supposed to continue till Thursday! White Christmas, here we come!

and am almost there for the 50 states. I'd have to slog through the snow to the studio to see who I am missing....so I'll dig out my boots and see which states I am missing. I'd really love to collect at least one from all the states.

I'm missing Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, S. Dakota, Utah, Vermont, W. Virginia and Wyoming.

Will trade cards or materials....paper of all sorts, stickers, ribbon, lace, and on and on.....

akamarti
12-22-2008, 09:09 AM
in the back yard and it's a little over a foot deep! My son had friends over and they were snowboarding on some small hills around here....snowfall continued and they all ended up spending the night. I have sleeping people on the Grandma chair, the futon, his bed and the floor......and they ate most of the night, too.

We may have nothing but crumbs left for Christmas dinner!

I'm worried that DD#1's plane won't be able to get in, or she won't be able to make it out here. This will be our first Christmas with her (and my grandson) in about 16 years! (Of course, he wasn't born yet!) I'd hate to have anything foul that up!

Where are you located????

Tamrantula
12-22-2008, 02:46 PM
I am in Tacoma--just a hop, skip and a jump from you in this cyber world.

I don't know if we have a foot yet, I have not measured lately...but, we are totally blanketed! Everything around here is closed down....so, I am sitting in my house with 5 kids suffering from cabin fever! My nerves are SHOT! LOL

dixiebuggie
12-27-2008, 09:38 AM
I am in oklahoma if that helps you :)

Theresagram
12-27-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm new here and would love to send you an ATC or two from Arizona! And I love just about anything except not big on oriental theme.

Do you want to pm me your address?

I got a pm yesterday but for some reason it would not let me reply. :unsure: Hopefully I can figure that out.

Theresa

Tamrantula
12-29-2008, 02:40 PM
I am in oklahoma if that helps you :)

I apologize to any who have offered trades....I have ignored any and all ATC stuff during the holidays...I had many family obligations that needed my full attention!

I would love a trade for an Oklahoma card! PM me, and we can set up a trade! I just need your address, and to know what kind of card you would like!

Thanks for the trade offer!

Tamrantula
12-29-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm new here and would love to send you an ATC or two from Arizona! And I love just about anything except not big on oriental theme.

Do you want to pm me your address?

I got a pm yesterday but for some reason it would not let me reply. :unsure: Hopefully I can figure that out.

Theresa

I would love a card from Arizona!

schaefme
12-31-2008, 09:54 AM
ANyone sign up for District of Columbia yet? I realize we're not a "state" but....let me know I'l be happy to send one

akamarti
12-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Let's work out a trade!!!!

Marti

ANyone sign up for District of Columbia yet? I realize we're not a "state" but....let me know I'l be happy to send one

akamarti
12-31-2008, 10:32 AM
Took me four days to recover from it! DD from Texas made it and so did all my other kids but one....and grandkids and grandkids' boyfriends and.......

TODAY I am being "surprised" by having my DD, her husband and son AND my grand-daughter and her husband and two girls...(my great grandkids!) down. Nobody told me, but it was the innocent looks and all that gave away that there would be more than DD and hubby and grandson.....

You'd think since GD and family are VEGETARIAN...someone would have thought that MAYBE I needed to know they were coming????

Got it covered. May sleep until Valentine's day, however....

P.S. Snow is almost all gone except the giant snowman "guard" my youngest son and his friend built right in front of the studio door!

Marti

I am in Tacoma--just a hop, skip and a jump from you in this cyber world.

I don't know if we have a foot yet, I have not measured lately...but, we are totally blanketed! Everything around here is closed down....so, I am sitting in my house with 5 kids suffering from cabin fever! My nerves are SHOT! LOL

akamarti
01-01-2009, 05:45 AM
It's an extra when they used to be neighbors!!! I was born in Seattle, lived there off and on and still have loads of family there...

Marti

I can send you a card from Connecticut.
And I am originally from Seattle(born and raised) and most of my family still lives there(I have family in Tacoma too!), so I am there a couple of times a year.

Take Care,
Erika

Theresagram
01-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Just checking it to see if you got my atc's. I sent them about 10 days ago. Hope you got them. :)

akamarti
01-13-2009, 02:05 AM
Or someone else? The post is above one of mine and I am confused....since I've received none at all!

Marti

Just checking it to see if you got my atc's. I sent them about 10 days ago. Hope you got them. :)

BekahStargazing
01-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Tamrantula:
I PMed you in query of trading cards with you, in case you had forgotten about this thread! :]

Wudwooda
03-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Tamrantula ~ I am in South Carolina in the US and would love to help you out! Just PM me if you are interested or if SC is not yet covered!

MissDisney
03-05-2010, 11:36 AM
i would love to trade with you whenever you have the time, i am from Las Vegas NV, and love my homestate

momoruth
03-18-2010, 09:52 AM
Ill make you a Louisiana Theme...in return I'll take anything from my themes in my profile...I'm also collecting states..so a card from your state would be fine

dsign49
03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
North Dakota, I would love to trade.

akamarti
03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
a Louisiana card! I can do the Washington card....no problem....and have peeked into your interests as well so I can be sure this card will reflect those, too!

Marti

Ill make you a Louisiana Theme...in return I'll take anything from my themes in my profile...I'm also collecting states..so a card from your state would be fine

akamarti
03-19-2010, 07:59 AM
I especially like your paper napkin series if any are available. Don't care which one! Is there anything in my gallery that interests you?

Marti

North Dakota, I would love to trade.

lilywaters
04-19-2010, 02:07 PM
hi tam

the states i've lived in are all taken, but there is a place in new mexico i long to visit. would that be okay?