MAGICK - A Mystical, Magical Swap - Due Nov 13th

Vicki Z

Addicted to ATCs
Media
Swap Due Date: the 13th (of November, 2008)
Signup/Withdraw Date: October 31st - All Hallows Eve
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited

CARDS MAILED OUT 11/17/2008

This is a Swap about Magick - that mystical, magical realm that many believe does not exist. This is NOT a Swap about pulling rabbits out of a hat or sawing women in half.

Magick can be seen as the essential method for a person to reach true understanding of the self and to act according to one's True Will, which can be seen as the reconciliation "between freewill and destiny."

Magick can be as simple as seeing the raw power of Nature painting an Aurora Borealis on a clear night, or watching the Sun descend to a Spectacular Sunset. Magick can be a cupboard filled with bottled herbs used for healing, or it can be an Aged Crone stirring her Cauldron. Magick is a Native American Vision Quest or a Yoga Salute to the Sun. It can be a visual representation of the change you (personally) wish to be (or to make) in your world.

* This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 card trade. Make 3 or 6 cards and receive the same number back.

* All mediums and styles are welcome. All I ask is that you send in your best work. Something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you.

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a GOOD QUALITY (cards put more wear and tear on an envelope than a letter does!) SASE (Self Addressed Stamped LEGAL SIZE Envelope 4 by 9 1/4), or a mailing label with your address and loose stamps. If you like to make ATCs using postage stamps, why not take this as an opportunity to use a stamp on your return envelope that you want to later use on an ATC. You fufill my request for a SASE, and you get to choose the stamp that will come back to you. Please put your Username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

* International participants, I will cover your postage. Please include a GOOD QUALITY (cards put more wear and tear on an envelope than a letter does!) addressed LEGAL SIZE envelope 4 by 9 1/4, or a mailing label with your address. Please put your username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards and labels. And please write clearly on everything!

* Cards are due to me by November 13, 2008. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant. itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed approximately one week after the due date. Late cards will be returned as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in early or on time.

* Thanks for considering this swap! I’ll PM you with my address when you sign up!

* Above all ~Have fun!!!

Current Participants:
MAGICK - A Mystical, Magical Swap - Due Nov 13th

!1. djl1050 - it - Received cards 9/12
!2. DewArt - it - Received cards 10/27
3. dolores4fun - it - Received cards 11/13
!4. Ibus - it - Received cards 11/04 * SCOTLAND
!5. Mysia - it - Received cards 10/07 * FINLAND
/. Cheeka - WITHDREW
/. rockstarsgirl - a
!6. malinmaskros - it - Received cards 9/08* SWEDEN

!7. LavenderLizard - it - Received cards 11/04
//. DisharmonicDeity - a
//. Sashibala - WITHDREW
!8. okwiccan - it - Received cards 9/08
!9. ruwbl - it - Received cards 10/07
//. Darkfairy - a * IRELAND
!10. Lane Bostwick - it - Received cards 11/13
11. Mooney - it - Received cards 10/14
!12. aznfg - it - Received cards 11/07
!13. Vicki Z - Received cards 10/07
!14. goblin giggles - it - Received cards 10/27
15. paperfairys - it - Received cards 9/19 *UNITED KINGDOM
16. calendula - it - Received cards 11/13
!17. themuppet - Received cards 11/15
!18. leslielynn - it - Received cards 9/08
!19. malicea10 - it - Received cards 11/10
!20. nitemare420me - it - Received cards 11/17
//. Deee4761 - WITHDREW
!21. Peggy Scrougham - it - Received cards 10/20
//. Shalanna - a
//. lonlyinlove - a
!22. icekat - it - Received cards 10/27 * CANADA
!23. phrixy - it - Received cards 10/27 *CANADA
//. biggoldfish - a
!24. bluelotusflower - it - Received cards 10/04
!25. morningstar - it - Received cards 9/29
//. Selkiemoonlight - a
//. ChickenMonkey - WITHDREW
!26.BlueTiger80 - it - Received cards 11/12
27. cobaltgypsy - it - Received cards 11/10
28. Ariaya - it - Received cards 10/9
29. fourbliss - it - Received cards 10/27
//. vintagewitch - WITHDREW
30. Arbriel - it - Received cards 11/12
31. Spirit Fingers - it - Received cards 10/20 * NEW ZEALAND
!32. lilywaters - it - Received cards 11/10
//. ShellieJolie WITHDREW
!33. turquoise - it - Received cards 11/07
!34. @nnette - Received cards 11/15
35. StarFire - Received cards 11/15

*INTERNATIONAL

Last edited:
Glad to have you sign up DewArt. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Last edited:
I would love to join this swap! But I'm going to wait till I get some stuff cleared out of the way, first. Magick is everywhere! (heck you know I'm going to join, I don't know why I"m playin like this!) Okay I'd better get some stuff done NOW!

Welcome dolores4fun. How did I know I would see you here?
Hi, Ibus, I see I sucked you in, "and your little nephew, too!!!" <evil laugh>
Mysia, welcome. This is a crazy group, I admire your courage.

Cheeka, why are you stalling? You KNOW you will be back!

Vicki you need to knock it off.....if you start one more awesome swap I might just have to lock myself in my room and only go out for trips to the PO and to buy glue. Hmmmm.....actually, that doesn't sound half bad. Sign me up please!!!:wubclub::wubclub:

Glad you signed up, rockstarsgirl.
Well, at least I think I am.:unsure:

Here I am, working my brain over-time to come up with some interesting swaps, and all I get are complaints for my efforts;)

Last edited:
Okay, Ibus, now you have done it!
You and dolores4fun have stirred up rockstargirl so I have THREE complainers to deal with.
Can I borrow your "irresistabubble" 6 foot odd bean pole "little nephew" who is in the RAF to keep you 3 in line?

No, I suppose he MIGHT side with you. Oh sigh,!

Back
Top Bottom