PDA

View Full Version : G-8 Second Photography and Artist Interpretation Circle Journal -Full

boatbird
09-25-2008, 01:52 AM
Thank you to Corrie04 for the following wording!

There will be two - 8x8 (sturdy) journal pages with an original photo (minimum size is 4x6) attached on one page and then the artist's interpretation of the photo on the second page. For example, my partner's theme is "flowers;" therefore, I would take a photo of a flower and print it on a 5x7 photo paper and attach it to the first page. On the second page, I would then represent that photo/flower in a collage, drawing (realistic or whimsical), abstract, etc - using any type of media that I desired.

Nitty Gritty Details:

* YOUR Original photos only
* Photo must be no smaller than 4x6 and no larger than 5x7
* If using charcoal or some other fun, "messy" medium, please be sure to spray some type of (non-sticky) sealant to protect your art and the other page.
* Please make sure the backs of your pages are neat and tidy if possible and put your username, realname and location on them! I'm not asking for works of art- or double the work! especially as I know a lot of you have page protectors so the backs won't be seen (but not all of us can get these!)
* Please try to remember to post scans of your pages before you mail them out (if able).
* When mailing, please place the sheets in between some form of sturdy card stock or thin cardboard to protect the pages from being crumbled or torn.
* ALSO... please protect each journal page by placing WAX PAPER (or similar) between your pages to keep the pages from sticking together
* Please check in at least once a week, so that we know you're alive and kickin'! If you'll be away from the internet (*gasp*), please let us know so that we don't worry.
* Please give your partner an itrader point. If you don't receive a page for that month, your partner will need to get a NEGATIVE point and they will be removed from the group (per the moderators.)
Participants:

1. Boatbird- theme- boats (anything and everything to do with them)

Preferences: No yellow pages, would love info on where photo was taken on back- no sleeves/ album as yet!
2. Ibus- theme- Insects

Preferences: No pinks but love blue, violet and purple. Will be in an album.
3. kysunflower- theme- Church Steeples

Preferences: Would love to know where the photo was taken, something about it and why you chose that photo- but photos will be in an album so backs won't be seen (just artist info)
6. Misskoolaid- theme- 4-legged furry creatures (preferably felines but open to other animals too)

PREFERENCES: Doesn't mind black- info about photo, username and location on back please!
Mailing Dates:
1st November
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and Ibus (BB sent and Ibus rec./ Ibus late due to move)
kysunflower and Theecoyote (Kys sent/ ???)
Rachel and MissKoolAid ( BOTH sent and rec)

1st December
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and kysunflower (BB sent/ Kys sent)
Ibus and MissKoolAid (MKA sent/ Ibus late due to move)
Theecoyote and Rachel (Rachel sent/ ???)

2nd January- or as close as post offices allow!2009
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and
Ibus and Rachel
kysunflower and MissKoolAid

1st February 2009
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and
Ibus and kysunflower
and MissKoolAid

1st March 2009
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and MissKoolAid
Ibus and
kysunflower and

When you mail out your pages- please post in the thread so we know to keep an eye out for them!
If you have any questions, please PM me or post in the thread!

Ibus
09-25-2008, 09:42 AM
I don't understand why we must decorate the backs of the pages! That's now making it FOUR pages per month and in my album the backs won't be seen!
It's also not in the OP I signed up to!

boatbird
09-25-2008, 10:35 AM
Well it's just so that the backs of the pages aren't messy with paint splashes, smudges etc.

And because some of us aren't lucky enough to be able to get protectors for them... I'm just asking that the backs are neat and tidy- with the option to put personal information on the back of them if you wish...

I will change the wording so it just says neat and tidy.. I'm not asking for heaps of work! Honest!

kysunflower
09-25-2008, 11:11 AM
I think like I mentioned on the other cj group, we should post whether or not we are putting them in a scrapbook with page protectors and the back will not be seen, or using the rings and the backs will be seen. I don't think you have to do much to the backs, maybe just some decorative patterned paper or something like that, it could even be old book pages, whatever. Now in the other group if someone is putting it in an album I am backing it with plain white cardstock. If they aren't going in am album probably old book pages since I have so many.
Another thing, it would be nice to write something on the back about the photo, where you took it and why you chose that object to take the photo of.

Ibus
09-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Oh right, tidy I can do!

TheeCoyote
09-25-2008, 02:24 PM
From the intro thread in response to my question:

No Toy boats? anything like that?
Anything else I can think of... ummm... big thick heavy ropes? anchors? is there somewhere on the lake the boats were tied up? one on a trailer? a canoe?

All we have to do is sort out mailing dates now- as it's the 25th September already (where did the month go???) is the first mailing date of 1st Nov too far away for everyone?

Ah, yes, that's what I needed, ideas and options. I can work with this, definitely.

Mailing date of Nov 1 works perfectly for me.
Now I guess I better read the thread.

TheeCoyote
09-25-2008, 02:45 PM
I don't understand why we must decorate the backs of the pages! That's now making it FOUR pages per month and in my album the backs won't be seen!
It's also not in the OP I signed up to!

This is what I have done in the past. I keep a small collection of plastic doilies on hand for just such occasions. I use them as stencils and sponge paint on to create the negative doily pattern on the paper. HERE (http://www.flickr.com/photos/coyotl/909055641/) is a sample of what I mean.

boatbird
09-25-2008, 06:09 PM
I don't have an album (yet) so I would love you to put your info on the back- and where the photo was taken ideally! Love to know where you get your images from. Username and real name on the front if possible... tucked away in a corner.

Does anyone have any colours they don't want- I'm not sure yet what card I can buy to make the pages from and if I have a rough idea of what not to look for it might be easier!

MissKoolAid
09-25-2008, 07:26 PM
I have no problems with colours and I haven't decided yet if I'll put them in an album or not so what I'd like is info about the photo on the back with your Username and Location also on the back. You can sign on the front below the photo and/or interpretation.

Boatbird, you might want to correct on January 2nd: I should be mailing to kysunflower, not Ibus.

Ibus
09-25-2008, 07:35 PM
I'm not crazy about pink, my favourite colours are blues, violets, purples.

boatbird
09-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Boatbird, you might want to correct on January 2nd: I should be mailing to kysunflower, not Ibus.

Hehe oops- thanks for that! I was trying to get it done before work yesterday! Thank you!

And on the colours thing if anyone is wondering I'm not too keen on yellow but otherwise anything goes!

TheeCoyote
09-26-2008, 02:37 PM
I like all colors.
What I don't like is anything cutesy or girlie (including fairies et al).
I will swoon with pleasure over anything scientific. Otherwise, I love architecture, landscape, ethnic textiles, macros, interesting surface texture like peeling paint or corrosion or minerals or froth--that kind of thing.

If you select something that looks very abstract, can you write on the front what it is a photo of? Actually, the more information you give me about the photo object, like what it is, where it is and why you chose it, the better. Information is itself a treasure. So, for those of you that like to add text, here's an opportunity.http://www.richarddawkins.net/forum/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Thank you.

boatbird
09-26-2008, 04:01 PM
Oooh thats given me some cool ideas for you- thanks Theecoyote! I can't do macros with my camera but still... ideas are forming!

Thanks for the info everyone, I will send emails tomorrow!

Rachel
09-26-2008, 08:47 PM
I also dislike cutesy or scrapbookie. I also dislike magazine pictures just glued onto a background and being called "collage." I love earth colors: browns, blues, greens.

On the back, I would also love where the picture was taken and why you took it.

Boatbird, was there a decision made as to the color of the 8 X 8 paper? My friend, Corrie, had done an example when she thought she was going to be the hostess and it was on black paper. It was beautiful as the picture stood out like on matting. Would anyone mind if I used black 8 X 8 paper?

MissKoolAid
09-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Go for black I say! That way the background doesn't distract the eye from the photograph and the art.

TheeCoyote
09-26-2008, 09:20 PM
I don't care what color the background is. I think it should coordinate with or set off the focal image.

boatbird
09-27-2008, 02:19 AM
Black would be cool- I asked about colours as I can't get pre-cut pages and have to look for sturdy card :)

kysunflower
09-27-2008, 04:01 PM
I think I have an unused 8x8 album I am going t use for these two photo groups. So the backs don't need to be decorated at all, just artist info please.
If no one has started yet, is it too late to change my theme? I wanted something to go along with the theme of the other group so they could go in the same album, and couldn't think of anything. But today I did, I'd love to be able to change my theme to church steeples.

kysunflower
09-27-2008, 04:02 PM
I am thinking of black for the backgrounds also , unless I use a picture that something else would high light it better.

boatbird
09-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Gulp- of course you can change your theme.... but would you be okay with a minaret or the rounded church roofs they have here in Cyprus? None of the local churches have steeples... Greek Orthodox churches have bell-towers but rounded roofs!

Ibus
09-27-2008, 07:26 PM
But today I did, I'd love to be able to change my theme to church steeples.

*deletes all the photos of leaves and goes off muttering to try and talk HMT into looking for church steeples, wondering if he'd mind driving to Chesterfield (about 400 miles away) as they have a brilliant steeple!* :biglaugh:

Seriously though, does it have to be a recent photo? I know I took one in 2001, will have to see if I can find it.

MissKoolAid
09-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Excuse me but I do believe the churches in Glasgow are 100 times better looking than the ones I see around me!!! So no complaining Ibus. :P (I fell in love with Glasgow when I visited back in 2001... at least, the parts that I DID get to see in the 2 days I was there.)

boatbird
09-28-2008, 02:52 AM
Oooh, I might have a photo of the old church in my parents village- its really old- was originally built in Norman times and some of the gravestones are dated 14 and 1500's! Silly me! I will change your theme as everyone seems to be okay with it!

kysunflower
09-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Doesn't have to be a recent photo at all, could be 10 yrs old, doesn't matter. And don't go out of the way for a great steeple far from home.
Any church steeples guys, doesn't have to be fancy or anything.
Thanks boatbird. went looking for your boat yesterday, it wasn't there, they sold it! It was perfect too. But think I found an alternative.

kysunflower
09-28-2008, 09:19 AM
Gulp- of course you can change your theme.... but would you be okay with a minaret or the rounded church roofs they have here in Cyprus? None of the local churches have steeples... Greek Orthodox churches have bell-towers but rounded roofs!

your choice, whatever way you think you want to work with is fine with me.

corrie04
09-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Hi everyone! I was just popping in to see how things are going! I hope everyone has a blast with this circle journal. I really wish that I could participate. Oh well, I'll get my first one done and then start a 3rd.

Oh, I have a suggestion, boatbird. (Take it or leave it! :)) In the first group, since so many people had preferences/likes/dislikes, I added it to the 1st thread (as a line under their theme choice). That way when the players are getting ready to work on their partners theme, they can look at the starter message, instead of scrolling through all the messages.

Ibus
09-28-2008, 10:09 AM
LOL Don't worry, there's NO way he'd drive me 400 miles to take a photo! I started looking through old photos yesterday, great memories cos they date back to a time when I was totally independant and could walk for miles!

boatbird
09-28-2008, 01:15 PM
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO PARTNERS:
1st November
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and Ibus
kysunflower and Theecoyote
Rachel and MissKoolAid

1st December
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and kysunflower
Ibus and MissKoolAid
Theecoyote and Rachel

2nd January- or as close as post offices allow!2009
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and Theecoyote
Ibus and Rachel
kysunflower and MissKoolAid

1st February 2009
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and Rachel
Ibus and kysunflower
Theecoyote and MissKoolAid

1st March 2009
PARTNERS:
Boatbird and MissKoolAid
Ibus and Theecoyote
kysunflower and Rachel

I have highlighted it in the first post- sorry folks, Carole Cadek had a great system worked out for mailings- this way in each month we send to the same person we receive from!
Here's the link to show you how I worked it outHere! (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=232273&postcount=3)
I hope this is okay with everyone as we haven't started on the mailings yet!

And Corrie- thanks for the suggestion re preferences, I will update the first post to show this!

Ibus
09-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! *Throws hands in the air! Files away steeple photos in a safe place and goes off to look for boats instead!* :biglaugh:

Seriously though, it's easier to keep track like this!

Ibus
09-28-2008, 07:29 PM
BTW as someone mentioned, there aren't many insects in winter, so maybe while looking for this months partners' subject, you should look for insects too. :unsure:

boatbird
09-29-2008, 02:12 AM
Winter? It's only just (and I mean just!) turning into autumn here- still lots of lovely insects, I have photos of moths, butterflies, baby snails, ants, preying mantis'... :P

Ibus
09-29-2008, 10:10 AM
My point exactly! There are STILL insects about, but come Winter there won't be many, especially places that have extreme differences in temperature, there's not much that'll venture out in deep snow drifts.

MissKoolAid
09-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Do spiders count as insects in your book? (Not just a tiny boring spider though...)

kysunflower
09-29-2008, 01:40 PM
ok, I looked and looked Saturday for an insect I could actually get a picture of. LOL, what I found was a honey bee just abgout dead on our picnic table, legs up, looked cool so I took a picture of it. Well, it won't be your ordinary regular insect picture thats for sure.

boatbird
09-29-2008, 04:01 PM
deep snow drifts

What are these exactly? Last time we had snow in Pafos- actually down in the harbour was last year- only an inch that stayed for a few minutes- and it was the first time it had snowed in 10 years that far down :) Although you can go skiing in the Troodos mountains- on the same day you can swim in the sea! Seriously! I have swum in the sea every month of the year over here :arghh: bit cold but nowhere near as bad as the English Channel/ North Sea in midsummer lol.

All the spiders are taking shelter now- have a great picture of a Wolf Spider... or how about a huge moth (think of something the same size as a beer/ drinks mat....) is that insect-y enough????

Ibus
09-29-2008, 04:25 PM
LOL they both sound brilliant!

TheeCoyote
09-29-2008, 08:20 PM
I live where the winters get really cold (-30's F) and most of our bugs are already gone. I will look but might have to resort to a copyright free photo as a last resort. RE dead bugs, they're easier to shoot cause they don't move. I would love to find a nice moth.

kysunflower
10-02-2008, 02:56 PM
I have a nice butterfly picture my husband took if you'd like to use it. It was my last resort if I didn't find something else. But as far as bugs thats all i got. I could look around in the yard and see what I find for you.

Ibus
10-02-2008, 03:42 PM
RE dead bugs, they're easier to shoot cause they don't move. I would love to find a nice moth.

Dead bugs can be funky too! Saw a brilliant 'skin' of a spider the other day, roared off to get the camera and by the time I got back it was gone. Wind blew it away I presume. :sad:

boatbird
10-02-2008, 07:06 PM
If you would like some bug shots please let me know- I always carry my camera with me :) I'm probably using the big moth photo I took but I can always try for more :)

TheeCoyote
10-03-2008, 03:20 PM
In an ideal world I'd have a beautiful macro of a moth. It's not impossible and the dead bug option is on the table. I have decided to jump on the more perishable subjects right now and have been able to get shots of two insects. I am still on the lookout as we haven't had the first hard frost yet. But, I have no memories of a warm Halloween here. One never knows when an opportunity for a perfect shot will come up--have to be at the ready. It is very kind of you guys to offer to share. I am going to hold onto that option, but still try to do it on my own. Thanks.

You probably have lots of cool bugs in Cyprus.

boatbird
10-03-2008, 03:54 PM
You probably have lots of cool bugs in Cyprus.

If you think the bugs are cool, you ought to see the lizards- lots of baby chameleons and geckos around at the moment!

Bugs wise we have inch-long ants, huge moths and pretty butterflies, snails (including edible ones! Not just the French eat them....), flies, mosquitoes (one bit me the other day behind my knee and the bite has come up the size of my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), spiders (including tarantulas and Wolf spiders.... ewwww- and the local ones jump towards you! also a local version of a funnelweb!), cockroaches (double eeewwww!), beetles, bees, wasps and hornets!- you name it!

Oh, and on the spider front, we have a newly discovered indigenous black widow spider on the island... my OH survived a bite from one of them whilst living in England!

boatbird
10-03-2008, 03:56 PM
And dont get me started on the size of the centipedes and millipedes.......

TheeCoyote
10-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh I love reptiles. Montana has so few. I keep snakes.

Rachel
10-04-2008, 10:11 PM
I have ideas for all of your photos except for the four legged animal. I have pictures of dogs and cats (mine and others), but I guess I'm stuck on the interpretation part because I can't draw anything.

Does anyone have any ideas they would be willing to share?

MissKoolAid
10-05-2008, 12:21 PM
You don't have to draw. You can collage if that's your forte. It's YOUR interpretation, remember? Or if you draw/paint it, it can be abstract or just black and white or anything else that works for you.

boatbird
10-05-2008, 01:11 PM
You could try tearing the animal shape out of paper and just add drawn lines for features and highlights... Like MissKoolAid also suggested- collage it :) Nothing stopping you collaging with copies of the original photo in different colours.... even fabric with embroidered lines maybe?

MissKoolAid
10-05-2008, 05:29 PM
Oooh I like the idea of embroidery over the image...

kysunflower
10-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Well, just got around to looking at my pictures on my camera, and the dead bug pictures are a bust, they were really blurred, you could barely tell it was an insect. So off to look for bugs today I guess.

MissKoolAid
10-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Long weekend coming up here in Canada so hopefully it will give me chance to go out and take some new photos.

I'm curious, is anyone making a page for their own journal?

boatbird
10-08-2008, 07:55 PM
I did actually think about that- be silly not to make my own interpretation of my own photo (of our boat!).... but there's lots of work to be done first!

MissKoolAid
10-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Ok... so we're a quiet bunch... I was wondering, am I the only one struggling with this project? I know I shouldn't "think too much" and just use photos I already have but for some reason, I can't get started!

boatbird
10-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Hey just go with the flow! Don't stress it too much- it's meant to be fun too! I just found a shop on the island that sells the 8x8 page protectors! (out of stock at the moment but when they get back in stock they can send them to me!)

Just sit there with your photos and doodle- I'm sure you will be fine MissKoolAid!

Don't forget I am away for the next five days or so- my parents arrive tomorrow lunchtime and leave on Monday- I will be able to sneak in quickly but please don't worry if you email me and I don't answer- I will catch up as soon as I can!

Ibus
10-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Ok... so we're a quiet bunch... I was wondering, am I the only one struggling with this project? I know I shouldn't "think too much" and just use photos I already have but for some reason, I can't get started!

No, I'm struggling too. I've taken and selected my photo, but now I'm struggling how to interpret it. Each time I come up with an idea, something mucks it up!

BTW is the piece we do 5 x 7 too?

MissKoolAid
10-15-2008, 10:26 PM
Personally, I'd prefer if the interpretation was about the same size as the photo. It's better balanced in the book that way...

boatbird
10-16-2008, 01:23 AM
Yes, I would say to do the interpretation the same size as the photo- as MissKoolAid says, it will look more balanced :) Doesn't matter if its a little larger (like if you're collaging and the edges kind of overflow) but it might look a bit silly if your part is a lot smaller than the photo.

Rachel
10-16-2008, 10:43 PM
I'm struggling too. Luckily, Corrie04 lives right down the street so I go see her when the stress overwhelms me.

I took the cutest picture of Corrie's cat for yours, MKA. She's in the middle of a yawn so you can see her tongue and teeth close up. I think I'm going to print my interpretation in black and white and then zetti her up.

MissKoolAid
10-16-2008, 11:14 PM
Ooo sounds great! I'm getting photos printed this weekend and hopefully they will get me out of my funk.

TheeCoyote
10-16-2008, 11:45 PM
Oh, oh. I've been checking the thread almost daily but have neglected to post. I have been taking pictures for more than one theme. Trying to take advantage of what's available when it is available, or when I am out. I shot church steeples today, and the background sky in the shots is beautiful! I found a boat picture too. In August I had gone to Florida to visit my brother. We were in Ft Lauderdale for three days and I shot the marina while tropical storm Fay was taking a break.

boatbird
10-17-2008, 12:07 AM
Good to hear from you all before I disappear- it's early am here (well, 7 is early for me!) we're going to the hotel where mum and dad are staying then off to Larnaca, staying somewhere this side of the line tonight and crossing over tomorrow to stay another night away over there. Lots of photos to be taken!

Ibus
10-17-2008, 01:12 PM
I got my unusual leaves today. Already have some idea of how to work them too. But I'm supposed to be thinking boats :arghh:

kysunflower
10-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Ibus, are those leaves mine, I started with leaves but changed a few days later to church steeples.

kysunflower
10-17-2008, 03:28 PM
I have my picture printed for theecoyote and will work on my pages next week, hope to mail by next Friday.

Ibus
10-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh what a wally, yes they are, and I have the church steeple photos already :twitcy:

kysunflower
10-17-2008, 05:09 PM
LOL, ok

TheeCoyote
10-17-2008, 05:19 PM
Can everyone please say what edge they are going to use when they bind the pages?
Top or left hand side, etc.
I will bind mine on the left. Please allow a half inch/13 cm margin.

I have prints for three themes thus far.

MissKoolAid
10-17-2008, 06:06 PM
If I bind them it will be right side for the photo and left side for the interpretation (I want the pages to be facing one another.)

Rachel
10-17-2008, 10:43 PM
Mine will be in an 8 x 8 photo album with sleeves so all the edges are the same.

Hey Boatbird, any chance you could copy and paste our requests to the front page so we don't have to go back in the thread and find them again?

Ibus
10-17-2008, 10:55 PM
Mine will be in an album so no need to leave margins.

kysunflower
10-18-2008, 06:42 PM
mine are going in plastic sleeves in an album.

TheeCoyote
10-20-2008, 07:31 PM
If I bind them it will be right side for the photo and left side for the interpretation (I want the pages to be facing one another.)

Oh, criminy, I didn't think of that. OK, erase what I said above and insert MissKoolAid's suggestion instead.

MissKoolAid
10-25-2008, 04:07 PM
At last! My pages for Rachel's theme are done! Hope you like them.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/726/medium/1_Fence_photo.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=42252) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/726/medium/1_Fence_interpretation.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=42253)

boatbird
10-25-2008, 05:14 PM
Fantastic! They are gorgeous- great photo and amazing interpretation! Thank you for sharing!!!!!

Anyone else have something to share? I'm kind of up in the air regarding work at the moment so apologies if I don't post here too often- I am keeping an eye on you all though :biglaugh:

Rachel
10-25-2008, 09:30 PM
THOSE ARE GORGEOUS!!!I can't wait til they get here! I'm working on yours this weekend, and I only hope you love yours as much as I already love mine!!

boatbird
10-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Theecoyote- you mentioned rusty machinery etc as an idea for images (I think LOL)... are you okay with tanks/ troop carriers etc?

When I visited the North of the Island, there was a memorial at Yavuz Cikarma Plaji, the spot where the Turkish Troops landed during the Peace Operation in 1974. There was a collection of tanks and machinery, gently rusting in the sunshine- no engines in most of them, no windows, some had no roofs!
If you are not okay with something war-themed, please let me know and I will search for something different!

MissKoolAid
10-27-2008, 07:41 PM
My pages went in the mail tonight.

TheeCoyote
10-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Theecoyote- you mentioned rusty machinery etc as an idea for images (I think LOL)... are you okay with tanks/ troop carriers etc?

When I visited the North of the Island, there was a memorial at Yavuz Cikarma Plaji, the spot where the Turkish Troops landed during the Peace Operation in 1974. There was a collection of tanks and machinery, gently rusting in the sunshine- no engines in most of them, no windows, some had no roofs!
If you are not okay with something war-themed, please let me know and I will search for something different!

A good photographer can make anything visually interesting. I think that finding a subject that sparks inspiration and interest makes for the best art. I like the story too. If you choose to go with that, that would be just fab.

MissKoolAid, gorgeous work. The bar is now set everybody.

boatbird
10-28-2008, 05:35 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/515/small/1_page1a.jpg

Here's my interpretation of my photo for Ibus- just waiting until it presses flat enough to mount it properly. I hope to have it in the post on Friday morning as I don't have a day off this week.

Ibus
10-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Oh WOW!!! That's gorgeous! I've got the photo printed (the right size this time) have worked out how to do it, just need to get painting! I'd love to do it in 'my' medium, but there's not enough time.

boatbird
10-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Glad you like it sweetie- I did it in my medium- or rather, all of them lol- its mainly gouache with watercolour pencil, white marker pen, pigment liner and pencil detailing :)

Don't worry anyone if post is going to be slightly late- just so long as you let us know what is going on- I know what it's like to have life suddenly throw you a curve ball!

MissKoolAid
10-28-2008, 07:18 PM
That's a gorgeous butterfly page!

boatbird
10-29-2008, 06:18 PM
It's not even mounted yet :) But I just found out I have a day off tomorrow so I can spend some time mounting it and working out how I will be able to post it safely :) Hurrah for unexpected days off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm probably going to be mounting all my photos and interpretations on black journal pages- I hope this is okay, I've checked all my photos against various colours and they do look better on black. Black goes with everything dah-lings!

Ibus
10-29-2008, 10:03 PM
I thought I'd do black too, unless anyone has violent objections!!

boatbird
10-30-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm just about to upload scans of Ibus' finished pages which I will be getting in the post to her tomorrow. Hope everyone is working away at their pages!

I found the most gorgeous really deep matt black posterboard for the 'pages'- wait til you see the scans, you will see what I mean! It really shows off the photos very well!

kysunflower
10-30-2008, 05:55 PM
I had a printed copy of addresses and can't find it in my arty mess, could someone please send me the list or at least theecoyotees address. Thanks

kysunflower
10-30-2008, 06:00 PM
This a picture of an old barn out behind moms, on the other side of the fence, you can see the wire fence in the picture. It isn't yellowed looking like the page with the real picture appears to be, they both look more like the artist interpetation side picture. I used printed paper looks like torn cardboard, with marker, and paint and some collage. Going out tomorrow if I get the address by morning.

MissKoolAid
10-30-2008, 06:02 PM
oooo great subject and great pages!

boatbird
10-31-2008, 02:39 AM
Fantastic kysunflower! I've resent the address file to you by email!

Rachel
11-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Here are my two feline pages for MKA. Hope you enjoy them!!

MissKoolAid
11-02-2008, 07:08 PM
I love them! Can't wait to see them in person!

kysunflower
11-03-2008, 06:28 PM
forgot to say mine are in the mail.

Rachel
11-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Thank you to MKA for a beautiful fence interpretation! Love, love, love it! Off to leave iTrader for MKA.

Question: BB, do you get an itrader also for hosting the circle journal?

MissKoolAid
11-06-2008, 09:16 PM
So glad that you like what I sent! And wow, it didn't take as long as I thought it would!

boatbird
11-07-2008, 02:38 AM
No I think I only get i-Trader when I send you a page- I'm not like a 'normal' swap hostess, I'm just trying to keep you all organised :)

boatbird
11-11-2008, 02:20 AM
Have any other pages arrived at their destinations??? I know mine will probably take the longest as the postal service over here isn't fantastic!
How are we getting on with the second set of pages? I had a great idea for mine last night- I'm probably going to try a digital college and then alter it by hand....

MissKoolAid
11-11-2008, 07:26 PM
No sign of pages here yet but sometimes it takes longer to Canada...

I haven't started my next set of pages yet but my photograph is chosen and printed.

MissKoolAid
11-13-2008, 12:39 AM
Beautiful pages from Rachel arrived today! Lovely!

It's been a crazy couple of days so I haven't had time to start the next set of pages yet but hopefully tomorrow I will.

MissKoolAid
11-18-2008, 09:32 PM
I finally made my pages for Ibus. Here is the interpretation one. You can see both pages in my gallery. I'll let you know when I mail them.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/726/medium/1_Insect_interpretation.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=45836)

MissKoolAid
11-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Echo??? I mean... Hello??? Anyone else alive on here?

boatbird
11-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Yup of course I am :) I check the thread out nearly every day- hope everyone else is doing well and continuing with their pages- did everyone receive the last bunch????? Please all let me know!

Rachel
11-19-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm here too. I'd like to see what everybody else did for the first month.

MissKoolAid
11-24-2008, 03:14 PM
I mailed my pages to Ibus. Was the address we were given for you the new one or old one? I didn't think to check before mailing... :unsure:

Ibus
11-24-2008, 04:53 PM
The old one, but we're getting post redirected, so won't be a problem.

boatbird
11-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Ibus hun don't forget to give us the new address as I know you can only have post redirected for so long (otherwise it costs too much lol) Send it to me and I will make sure that everyone gets it :)

kysunflower
11-25-2008, 09:00 AM
I'll be picking up my pictures today and will work on mine probably tomorrow.

boatbird
11-26-2008, 08:02 AM
I have my picture already printed out but I can't think what to do with it! I had an idea but it didn't work grrrr lol my digital skills are not as good as I like to think......

Rachel
11-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Here are my December pictures for TheeCoyote.

Does anyone else have anything to share because I'm beginning to think you have all been abducted by aliens!!

MissKoolAid
11-30-2008, 07:39 PM
That's lovely Rachel!

Rachel
11-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Thank ya!

kysunflower
12-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Mines in the mail finally.

boatbird
12-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Thanks for letting me know Donna- yours will be out very soon as I told you.

It's gone (ominously?) quiet in here- I hope everyone is fulfilling the agreements and posting their pages or letting partners know what is going on.... I did ask everyone to check checking in every so often and I need to make sure that everyone is following through with the promised pages!

boatbird
12-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Oh and please can you let me know that you have sent/received last months pages and when you send/receive this months pages. Apparently I have to update the first page so we know where everyone is up to... ooops :)

MissKoolAid
12-08-2008, 07:50 PM
9 work days left before my holiday break. I'll be working on the next pages some time after the 19th.

Rachel
12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
I will do my pages for Ibus during Christmas break from school.

MissKoolAid
12-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Holiday starts tonight so I will be working on my pages for Kysunflower soon.

I haven't heard from Ibus yet to see if she received the latest pages and I don't know if she sent mine.

Ibus
12-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Sorry BoatBird!! :err:
The only pages I have received are yours and I haven't yet managed to get any sent out. I've still got yours half done, safely stashed away, but had an accident with the next set (can't remember who it is right now) I'd got them done (just not mounted) and somehow (of course noone knows how, or is responsible) my box was thrown upside down and the pages ripped. I need to start again, but haven't managed to get my stuff sorted yet to do so.
I plan to get all three posted in the New Year. It's a waste of time now, I've lost too much stuff this time of year to risk posting them till after the holidays, when the post gets back to normal.
Sorry to be so hopeless. When I took this on, I certainly didn't plan for all this chaos. Which if they'd just listened to me instead of doing what they liked, would be a lot less! Now, I have to move things, to put other things down and it's taking twice as long as it should. :arghh:

boatbird
12-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Here's my pages for kysunflower which are in the mail- it has taken a while though- so sorry Donna
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/515/small/1_page2.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/515/small/1_page3.jpg
I'm going to be working on the pages for Theecoyote this weekend and might be able to mail them early.....

Scans look wonky but they aren't, I must have put them on the scanner bed slightly off-square. My digital skills are very slowly improving, I tried doing what I wanted by hand but managed to learn several new bits in Photoshop (new brushes, where to put them and how to use them!) and the interpretation came out nearly how I envisioned it!

kysunflower
12-20-2008, 09:59 AM
I'm here, and not recieiving anything.
Going to have to work on my next pages after christmas.

boatbird
12-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Thanks for checking in kysunflower, Ibus, MissKoolAid and Rachel.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and holiday season- take some time to enjoy yourselves with family and friends and we will see you very soon!

I will not be sending the next batch of pages to my next partner until she checks in and confirms that she is indeed still participating in this- staff has been made aware of what is going on and please remember, without communication you are perfectly within your rights to leave negative i-Trader which can be altered once pages are received. This has been hard for me- having to consult a moderator- but it has to be done to protect everyone in the Group.

TheeCoyote
12-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Checking in as required. Below is an email I sent to boatbird in response to her inquiry about my participation.

You'd be right. I have been struggling and am extremely embarrassed. A number of obstacles came at me in short order and I was feeling overwhelmed. I have been taking steps to complete my commitments. This will put me late on at least the first two. The first pages due--church steeples for Kysunflower are nearly ready for mailing. There is one area of art to finish. I have photos for all but one of the others and have been embellishing the backs. My stress level nearly got the best of me, and I had some personal issues I had to tackle.

I appreciate that you took the time to inquire and apologize for making it necessary. I am working to not only get these done, and get them out; but also to do a quality job on them. I just can't send sloppy work.

Again, I am highly embarrassed about this. But still committed to completing and working on that goal. I will adhere to your requirement to keep in touch. It is reasonable and expected.

Thank you
Marjee
TheeCoyote

MissKoolAid
12-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Well... turns out I'm on my own today (the car got a flat tire on our way to the grandparents and there was no spare.) So I'll be working on Ky's pages today.

Ibus
12-25-2008, 05:14 PM
TC, I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one battling to keep to the time scale! ;) Life really can be a *itch, can't it!?

MissKoolAid
12-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Pages for Kysunflower are done. They will be mailed over the weekend. Here is the interpretation portion. It's watercolour painting.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/726/medium/1_Church_interpretation.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=50421)

Ibus
12-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Wow! That's lovely.

MissKoolAid
12-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Thank you!

boatbird
12-26-2008, 07:33 PM
Great pages MissKoolAid! Thanks for sharing!

Rachel
12-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Love it!

Rachel
12-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Ibus, an insect from Ohio just for you! The interpretation was done with acrylic paints on acrylic paper. Wanted to make it abstracty since I liked the last one I did for Thee Coyote. I kind of like it!

boatbird
12-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Thats amazing Rachel- I see you used it as your avatar :D

Ibus
12-29-2008, 11:49 AM
I love it Rachel!! Absolutely brilliant.

MissKoolAid
12-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Love the interpretation Rachel!

kysunflower
12-29-2008, 05:34 PM
misskoolaid, your page is beautiful, can't wait to see them.

MissKoolAid
12-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Glad you like them. They're in the mail.

kysunflower
12-30-2008, 08:06 PM
mine are done and going out in tomorrows mail, sorry I just wanted to get them done and ready and forgot to take pictures.

MissKoolAid
12-31-2008, 01:26 AM
Want me to scan them for you?

kysunflower
12-31-2008, 09:11 AM
that would be good, thanks

MissKoolAid
12-31-2008, 01:59 PM
My pleasure. :)

kysunflower
12-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Ok, who knew the post office closed at noon today, not me, they'll go out Friday, sorry.

MissKoolAid
01-01-2009, 02:54 PM
No problemo!

kysunflower
01-02-2009, 05:40 PM
mine went out today!

boatbird
01-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Happy New Year everyone! Here's to hoping the coming years are amazing.

I have a job interview on Sunday morning in one of the biggest hotels locally- keep your fingers crossed, this one would be sooo good for me! (and if that doesnt work I have another interview on Tuesday)

Rachel
01-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Many good wishes to you, BB!

kysunflower
01-03-2009, 08:56 PM
I got misskoolaid's pages today and they are even prettier in person, thanks!

MissKoolAid
01-04-2009, 12:26 AM
So glad you like them. And wow, that was fast!

kysunflower
01-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Just checking in to let you know I'm still here.

Rachel
01-06-2009, 07:29 PM
BB, I'll be going to take a picture of a boat as soon as it stops raining. Although being a teacher, a little freezing rain tomorrow morning at about 4:00 a.m. would be pretty nifty.

Ibus, how are my pages coming?

Ibus
01-06-2009, 07:40 PM
I need to go and take the photo. Saw a brilliant one on the way home when this was all started, but it's at a busy intersection and have just not got round to stopping. I'm hoping it's as brilliant now it's winter. If not have to go through the ones I took back then and choose something else.

boatbird
01-07-2009, 06:19 AM
Rachel- hold off on my pages for a little- I am still out of work and had to ask to borrow money from my parents for the rent :sad: I am hoping the interview that was put back from Tuesday to Thursday will be worthwhile- but I'm just telling you not to rush at the moment as I can't guarantee being able to get things in the post just yet.

kysunflower
01-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I recieved some beautiful pages from boatbird yesterday, thanks so much they are gorgeous, love the digital artist interpretation.

boatbird
01-07-2009, 12:46 PM
So pleased you like them donnA- that took me a long time to get them to come out the way I want to! (and even more pleased they have finally arrived the other end!)

MissKoolAid
01-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Checking in for this week. I'm still waiting on KY's pages. It's possible that the post office kept some of my mail since the landlord didn't clean the walkway for a few days after a snowstorm. (Bad landlord!) I'm also still waiting on Ibus' pages (and wondering if she has received the ones I sent for December.)

Ibus
01-11-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm still working on Take 2 of your pages and I haven't received yours for December.

Rachel
01-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Checking in also. Working on BB's. Trying to decide if to do collage or abstracty painting.

boatbird
01-11-2009, 04:32 PM
I have a little money- should be able to get Rachels pages done (fingers crossed!)- but hang on until I can confirm that I have sent yours Rachel!

kysunflower
01-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I plan on starting my next pages this week, maybe get it out before the end of the month.

Rachel
01-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Ibus and Thee Coyote, any word on when my pages will come?

MissKoolAid
01-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Pages from Kysunflower arrived today! I'll scan them tonight for your viewing pleasure.

I'm planning to work on my next set of pages this week. They will be for TheeCoyote.

MissKoolAid
01-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Here are the pages I received from Kysunflower.

boatbird
01-21-2009, 03:06 AM
What a beautiful deer! Well done kysunflower!

kysunflower
01-21-2009, 10:28 AM
checking in, I'm here!

boatbird
01-21-2009, 10:47 AM
Hey kysunflower- your pages arrived! Don't ask how but the postman had stuck them in with a bundle of post that our neighbour picked up and sorted out- she said she had been hanging onto them for a couple of days as she hadn't seen me and didn't realise my OH was indoors most of the time as he is so quiet! Still, they got here safe and sound and I will shortly be off to give you i-Traders for them!- they are lovely- thank you so much

Ibus
01-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Ibus and Thee Coyote, any word on when my pages will come?

Sorry, I've been ill and not got out to take the photo I'd intended taking. I've found one I took of Buckingham Palace Gates, if you're happy with that I'll get it printed off and done, otherwise it'll be Saturday before I can get out, because they're finally coming tomorrow to fit our satellite dish, so having nagged for seven weeks, we'd better be in for them!

Rachel
01-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Buckingham Palace gates would be great, Ibus!

kysunflower
01-26-2009, 04:40 PM
weekly check in, I'm still here

MissKoolAid
01-26-2009, 07:31 PM
I'm alive too. Not much happening though.

kysunflower
01-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Mine might be late going out. we're dealing with a winter storm, we had an ice storm with snow and more snow. We thankfully have electric, but half a million people don't, now the water plant doesn't have electric and we're ona boil and conserve order. It's a mess, and expecting more early next week. We even spent some time away from hoe as we didn't have water at all, couldn't flush the toilet so we had to leave. I'm just hoping we get full water service back soon and don't lose anything else next week.
So mine will go out, but deal with everything here and I'm worn out and still having to keep going. If our electric goes at our house we'll be gone again, praying we don't have to go to a shelter.

MissKoolAid
01-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Yikes! That's no fun. I've lived through an ice storm about 10 years ago and it was rough. Keeping you in my thoughts.

Rachel
01-31-2009, 08:00 PM
Rachel- hold off on my pages for a little- I am still out of work and had to ask to borrow money from my parents for the rent :sad: I am hoping the interview that was put back from Tuesday to Thursday will be worthwhile- but I'm just telling you not to rush at the moment as I can't guarantee being able to get things in the post just yet.

BB, any word if you'll be getting my pages done soon?

Ibus and Thee Coyote, any word on my pages from the last two months?

Rachel
01-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Donna, I'm about an hour south of Cleveland so I missed most of the ice and just got the 8 inches of snow. The county right below us though got the ice. Hope it all gets back to normal for you soon!

:)

boatbird
02-01-2009, 04:44 AM
Yes I will be doing your pages soon Rachel- its been too wet to get to the photo shop to get some photos printed out! I have a little money that someone sent me for swaps etc so I will be using that and hope to have your pages done and in the post by the end of the week.
On the news side of things- I have a job offer and will be going in to see them on Monday to finalise details so with any luck I will have a pay cheque to look forwards to very soon. Its been very difficult not working and I can't wait to get back into again- also why I need to finish any swaps and trades I have owing as I will be shattered once I start working again as my body is just not used to it after 2 months out of work.
Oh, and I'm going to be an assistant chef :D

MissKoolAid
02-01-2009, 11:54 AM
That's great news Boatbird! Will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow!

Ibus
02-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Rachel, I've got the photo printed out and on my desk, but I've been to ill to do any art at all. Coughing and sneezing and art just don't go together!

boatbird
02-02-2009, 02:00 AM
Please note that Carole Cadek has removed TheeCoyote from the listings for the next couple of months due to her inability to keep in touch with us all. Please do not send her any more pages until she has caught up with her commitments.

Ibus, I'm sorry but Carole has also told me that you need to catch up on the pages you owe before receiving anymore.

Please note any changes to the mailing order (ie pages that don't need to be made or sent just yet).

Ibus
02-02-2009, 03:07 PM
That's fine BB, it's suits me better that way. I must also apologise as I have been labouring under a totally misguided time table, which is a month behind everyone else. I thought that by today was when I had to get Rachels pages out and am horrified to find it was beginning January. I do however fail to see how returning your pages will help Rachel, but if that's how you want to play it, I'll do as you ask.
So, I'll only have Boatbirds' pages to show. :dull:

Ibus
02-02-2009, 03:10 PM
BTW, I found out today I have bronchitis, so I've not been faking illness to slide out of my commitments. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

boatbird
02-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Sorry Ibus but I'm not asking you to send pages back!- and I know what its like to have bronchitis so you have my every sympathy (I have asthma too). I know that life has been getting in the way of everything and I am only passing on what the mods are telling me- you have been good about keeping in touch with everyone and I feel kind of helpless but its gone out of my hands now- all of the trades here are monitored by the powers that be don't forget!

Ibus
02-02-2009, 08:11 PM
I know you aren't BB. The worst thing about this is I've been operating under the misconception that today was post day for Rachel, I've no idea where I lost the month, and I'm extremely embarrassed by this as it makes me even later with the others.
It's not only this that's on hold, it seems to be my whole flipping life. I've still not managed to sort out my art stuff. Bit by bit, I've found the things that I need to do the pages and I've cleared a space ready to work.
I've got examples for a swop I'd like to do half made, I can't even remember when last I looked at them, nevermind actually worked on them.
I have a brand new sewing machine sat on my sewing table that I haven't even plugged in yet, much less used.
I sometimes wish I had the ability to lie. I could have blithely said they were in the post and blamed the Postal system. Unfortunately, I can't do it, I feel like everyone can see the neon sign pointing with LIE in big flashing letters. :unsure:

kysunflower
02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Ibus, I'm sorry but Carole has also told me that you need to catch up on the pages you owe before receiving anymore.
This means I do not send the one for this month that I'm behind on anyway. You guys will post and let me know when I can send this, ok. thanks

boatbird
02-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Yup Donna :) take some time to recover from the horrible weather- I hope you are safe and warm.

Please note that a member has asked to be removed from this group- it is her request and I ask you not to discuss this here in the thread.

kysunflower
02-10-2009, 02:45 PM
checking in

kysunflower
02-10-2009, 02:47 PM
I don't have anyone listed for march, does that mean I'm done?

Ibus
02-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Good news Miss Koolaid!! Having taken the scenic route (which I suspect is a sojourn in our Postal system somewhere) your pages arrived today. :)

boatbird
02-10-2009, 07:04 PM
I don't have anyone listed for march, does that mean I'm done?

Yes it sure does :)

Hope the experience of this CJ group wasn't too traumatic for you- it hasn't gone entirely to plan- well and truly put me off hosting an ATC swap!!!! Thank you for being such a great member of the group! :wubclub:

MissKoolAid
02-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Glad they finally arrived Ibus.

Boatbird, are we good for our pages in March? I know you had $ issues so let me know if you want me to wait before sending your pages. Not that they're done yet...

boatbird
02-11-2009, 05:26 AM
They may be a few days late but hopefully will be in the post in the first week :) I finally have a pay cheque coming at the end of the month!!!!!!!! Yes I am back in work and loving it! (and I have worked one week less so still have to be careful as it won't be a full month and have bills to clear)

MissKoolAid
02-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Congrats on the job!

MissKoolAid
02-17-2009, 08:57 PM
Checking in. I plan to work on the last set of pages this week. I've been a bit overwhelmed by swaps and other obligations lately but I feel better now.

MissKoolAid
02-24-2009, 11:28 PM
Boatbird, my pages are done. They're going in the mail this week. You can see them in my gallery.

boatbird
02-25-2009, 05:55 AM
Hey they're great! I got a photo printed out yesterday for you but I'm not sure if I will use that one- might have to take more photos and try another one but I will see what I can do!

Ibus
02-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Reporting in too. Now that I've concentrated on what I can do, rather than what I can't, I've got halfway through the pages.

MissKoolAid
03-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Boatbird, your pages have been mailed.

boatbird
03-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Thank you! I will be working on yours tomorrow- a surprise day off! I want to get them done ASAP so they will be in the post very soon :D

MissKoolAid
03-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Still waiting for news of my pages.

Ibus
03-12-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm two-thirds of the way through doing yours and Rachels and BBs.

boatbird
03-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Nothing arrived yet :(

I haven't managed to finish your pages yet Sophie- my OH David was in hospital last week for surgery and although he is home, he is still recovering and in bad pain :( They will be postal Monday morning first thing. Sorry for the delay

Ibus
03-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Don't faint BB, your pages will go in the post tomorrow :) Hope you like them.
22989 22990

MissKoolAid
03-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Boatbird, have you received my pages yet? It's been 3 weeks so they should have arrived by now.

boatbird
03-24-2009, 07:08 AM
Yes fantastic mail day today- I got two lots of pages from you and Ibus :D

Sophie- sending you a PM

MissKoolAid
04-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Just to let you know that I'm still waiting on the pages. Hopefully they will get here soon.

boatbird
04-14-2009, 04:45 AM
If they don't arrive later this week let me know and I will remake them.... and go and strangle the flirt in the post office!

MissKoolAid
04-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Still no news. They must've taken the scenic route. Don't make another set, it's not your fault. If they make it, good. If they don't, it wasn't meant to be. No biggie.

boatbird
04-14-2009, 06:55 PM
No I don't want you to miss out :) especially as it was my first hosting attempt here on the site and we've already had some problems :sad:
Thank you for being such a good player :wubclub: