PDA

View Full Version : Come and join my RR jam.

Sandymutt
01-05-2009, 12:09 AM
This RR Jam is now Full. Thank you for stoping by. Come and join my RR jam.
Well here Im again to host another RR. The 1st one was such a blast to do. So here goes another one. Looking forward to a great turn out. Im doing theme type cards and asking that everyone only pick one theme. I would like to get alot of new folks to try as well as all us who have been playing for a long time. So hop on in and grab up your theme before some one else does. I will go down the list and the one who ask first will get that theme. So please check the threads before you pick to make sure its not out. I will try to get things put up ASAP. when I check in. Lets have fun. Here is how to play:
I will send 3 backgrounds to player 2.
Player 2 will add the same or similar things to each of the cards.
Player 2 sends all 3 cards to player 3, and Player 3 will adds the same or similar things.
Player 3 then keeps 1 of the cards and sends the other two back to me.
I will then send player 2 the last card. Im showing the pictures of what the backgrounds will look like so you will know what they are. List is from top left to right and bottom left to right.

Group 1. Sun bear This set is now Completed. Everyone has their card;)
(1) Me
(2) Robin
(3) Nicky

group 2. Bushbaby-- This set is now completed. Everyone has their card.;)
(1) Me
(2) kysunflower
(3) Nicky

Group 3. Egypt -- This set is now completed. Everyone has their card;)
(1) Me
(2) Chardonnay1965
(3) Lynnelise
Group 4. Macaw -- This set is now completed. Everyone has their card.;)
(1) Me
(2) Kaisaj
(3) Poeticpaper

Group 5. Howl This set is now completed. Everyone has their card;)
(1) Me
(2) Ibus
(3) Lily Lemon

group 6. T-4-2 This set is now completed. Everyone has their card;)
(1) Me
(2) upwiththesun
(3) mrubyjean

group 7 Let's make up a salad This set is now completed. Everyone has their card;)
(1)Me
(2) Lynnelise
(3)mrubyjean

group 8. Early bird get's the worm
(1) Me
(2) Robin
(3)Ibus - Received

Sandymutt
01-05-2009, 12:10 AM
Already Ibus asked for Howl---Chardonnay 1965 asked for Egypt and Kaisaj asked for Macaw. Ok who wants to play

Chardonnay1965
01-05-2009, 03:10 AM
woo hoo..can't wait to get my mitts on the cards ..:D

Robin
01-05-2009, 08:58 AM
I'll play~ Group 1 would be fine~

upwiththesun
01-05-2009, 09:58 AM
I want to be in Group 6 T-4-2 PLEASE!!! This sounds like fun!

Sandymutt
01-05-2009, 11:39 AM
Robin & upwiththesun ,I will get you both added to your group. Thank you both for joining up.;) Char, I know you will have fun with working on the Egypt cards.:yes: They are really cooler looking in person then what they show here.I took the picture of the group with my cam. My scanner doesn't work. :sad:Oh well just glad to beable to show them. ;) LOL Ok anyone else want to play.

kysunflower
01-05-2009, 12:06 PM
Can I be in group 2 please.

Sandymutt
01-05-2009, 12:22 PM
You sure can kysunflower.I will get you put on the list. Thanks for joining. Its going to be a fun. :jiggy:

Lynnelise
01-05-2009, 08:47 PM
This is my first! Please may I participate in Group 3 - Egypt?!!!

thanx!
<><

Lily Lemon
01-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Can I be in "Howl"?

Sandymutt
01-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Lynnelise and Lily Lemon I have you both in your groups. Thank you both for joining in the fun:D

Sandymutt
01-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Who else would like to come in and play. Lots of fun themes to pick from here.:laugh: Join our party:jiggy:

Sandymutt
01-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Ok sending off the 1st set of cards. Looking for more players. Come one come all join in the fun:jiggy::jiggy:

poeticpaper
01-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Hey Sandy, I'll join the Macaw group and we can get this started!

Sandymutt
01-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Alright Poeticpaper , so happy to have you join in the fun. I will get the cards heading off to Kaisaj as soon as I get your address. I just can't wait to see what everyone will be adding to the cards. But I know I will have to. LOL Thats how it goes for being a host.:laugh:..... Ok folks come on in and join in the fun.Still more cards that need players. :jiggy::jiggy:

Sandymutt
01-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Ok sending off cards to Ibus and Kaisaj. So keep me informed on when you get them and also sending them off. Always like to keep track of how the cards are going. I do need your address Lynnelise so I can get cards sent off to Char. Thanks loads.;)...... Looking for more players. The art pool is just right to play in:D Newbies give it a try. You will get hooked on working on RR's. They are a blast:yes::laugh:

mrubyjean
01-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Sandy ~ I'd love to finish up the T-4-2 cards, if that would be OK.

Sandymutt
01-07-2009, 01:12 AM
You bet you can mrubyjean. That will be great to get another set heading off. I though I had your address ,but seem to find it,I will pm you to get your address.;) I will be sending off the cards to Char also in the morning. The cards are heading out now. LOL

Nicky
01-07-2009, 06:05 AM
Hi Sandy dear - can I finish your Sun Bear (1) and/or Bushbaby (2) RR?
Either one or both will be fine... can't wait to see what has been done to it ;)

Sandymutt
01-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Oh Boy! thank you for joining. I will put you in the sunbear to get it heading off to Robin. If today no one ask to get into the Bushbaby I will put you in it,and see if anyone already here would like to work on another set.;) I will get the cards sent off just need to make sure I have your right address. I will drop you a pm . All other cards are now in the mail heading for their first artist to add something wonderful. Let us all know when they get to you OK? Have Fun:D Ok anyone else want to come in and play?? Don't be shy . Come on it and join the fun.

Ibus
01-07-2009, 04:35 PM
You were right Sandy, I love Howl!! Can't wait to get them and start work, I have ideas already :v_spin:

Sandymutt
01-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Hey Ibus, I know when you get them you will be happy.Can't wait to see what you come up with on them.;). I had fun making them up. Now the real fun is seeing what you and everyone else will be adding. I will be on pins and needles waiting for them to head back home. LOL:biglaugh:.... Well to get Group 2 Bushbaby going I added Nicky to it. I also open the last 2 groups to anyone who wants to work on another set. So Robin -kysunflower -Chardonna1965 - Lynnelise - Kaisaj -Poeticpaper -Ibus - Lily Lemon - upwiththesun and mrubyjean If any of you want to play in the last 2 groups, let me know and I will add you on the list. Also anyone new who would like to play come on in. 2 groups need players. Lets all party down:jiggy::cute:

Robin
01-08-2009, 06:28 PM
You can add me to " The Early Bird Gets The Worm " group~

Ibus
01-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Is there still a space on the Early bird one? If so can I have it please?

Lynnelise
01-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I see Early Bird is filled up ... How 'bout you send me "Salad" and I can work on it until "Egypt" arrives from Australia...

(that's gotta be one of the weirdest sentences I've ever written ...;)

<><

Sandymutt
01-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Ok Robin & Ibus, both your girls are on the Early bird gets the worm. Lynnelise I will have you on :Let's make up a salad.: as 1st player. We need to get someone to come on in and join you. So calling all RR players. We need another player. Hurry hurry hurry:laugh::jiggy::jiggy:

mrubyjean
01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
OK...I'll be the third on the salad card, too...if that works.

Sandymutt
01-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Alright mrubyjean, So happy that you want to finish out the last card with Lynnelise. Now all themes are filled. I will send off the last two themes in the morning. OK Everyone have fun. It will be a Blast to see how they all turn out. Please stop in and let us all know how things are going. Good to keep track of where the cards are and how things are coming along. Get out the goodies to munch on,M&M's , chips, extra. Its party time:jiggy: Each one of you are the best. Thank you all for joining.:notworthy:

Sandymutt
01-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Ok update: The last two themes are now in the mailbox for the postman to pick up. Also I did put a paper in each set as to where you will be mailing off the cards. Please send that page with the cards to the next player OK.;) Also don't forget to add your user name on the back of each card. Looking forward to hearing when the 1st set of cards reaches their destination.:jiggy:

kysunflower
01-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I recieved bushbaby today, they are so cute, got some ideas, will try to work on them tomorrow and get them out Monday or Tuesday.

Nicky
01-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Ky - can't wait to see what you come up with on the bushbaby... keep a little space for me to work on, will you - haha!!

Sandymutt
01-10-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks for letting us know you recived the bushbaby cards Ky. It will be fun to see what you add to them. When you do send them off to Nicky. Let me know and I write sent next to your name.;) Anyone else get their cards yet? :jiggy::D

upwiththesun
01-11-2009, 07:50 AM
The T-4-2 Cards arrived here yesterday. I'm contemplating what to add:idea:. I'll work on them in the next couple of days and get them out by mid-week.

Sandymutt
01-11-2009, 10:13 PM
So happy that you got your group cards upwiththesun. Looking forward to seeing what you add to them. Its always so hard to wait to see how cards are coming along.:arghh::laugh: But guess I have too.:wub: LOL Oh well it will be a fun surprise when they get back to me all finished.:yes::D What fun:jiggy:I will up date showing you recieved T-4-2

upwiththesun
01-12-2009, 04:50 PM
I've done my work on the T-4-2 cards and they are in the mail to Martha. I can't wait to see how she finishes them up!!

Robin
01-12-2009, 08:40 PM
I received Group 1 and 8 today~
Will work on them within the next couple of days and get them back in the mail~

kysunflower
01-12-2009, 10:40 PM
I mailed bushbaby off today, I wish I had thought to take a picture, I hope you like them, I thought it was cool. I can't wait to see the finihed product.

Sandymutt
01-13-2009, 12:54 AM
:jiggy: OMG WOW I love hearing how everyone is getting cards and working on them and sending them off to the next player. Its getting closer to having them heading home. This is just so exciting.:jiggy: Upwiththesun I bet what you added to T-4-2 is really cool.I will so look forward to seeing what both you and Martha have added to them.:D...Hey Robin glad that they both got to you safe and sound. Have fun playing on them.;)....Alright kysunflower, I wish you could have scanned them too. I bet what you added is really cool, I know I will love what you added. Who knows maybe Nicky may scan them.:D LOL Or she may just want me to have to wait so I will go wacko.:wacko:...What a fun Jam we all have going. Well Girls I will head off and up-date so everyone will know how the cards are going. ;)

Ibus
01-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Howl arrived today :)

Lynnelise
01-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Let's Make a Salad arrived today!! WooHoo!!!:jiggy:

Sandymutt
01-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks for letting me know The cards got to you safe and sound Ibus and Lynnelise. You girls have fun adding some cool art work to them. Looking forward to see how they turn out. LOL What fun this is to see cards on the move.;) I will up date showing your both recieved your group.:cute:

Chardonnay1965
01-14-2009, 03:47 AM
The Egypt cards arrived today..:D:D

Ibus
01-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Howl's ready to go to Lily Lemon tomorrow. I scanned it, cos I like having a chance to think about what I'm going to do while I'm waiting for it to arrive and also cos I don't want Sandy to pop with curiousity! :biglaugh:

Sandymutt
01-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Oh Char, Im so happy that you got your set of cards. Always good to hear that cards make it to their places. Looking forward to seeing what you will add to them.;).. WOW Ibus thank you. LOL You saved me from making a big mess popping all over the place:eek::swoon::D. I love the moon you added. Just sets this theme off. How we will have to wait and see what Lily Lemon will add. What fun:jiggy: Also Robin pm me and said she was sending off both groups 1 and 8. So im off to up date so everyone can see how the cards are coming along. Your all are doing great. Our JAM is really on a roll.:jiggy:

Lily Lemon
01-14-2009, 11:13 PM
I'm afraid I'll ruin it -- it's so cute!

Nicky
01-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Ayah!! As far as I can tell, two sets are coming my way... can't wait to see them... will keep a keen eye on the mailbox for the next (2) week(s)

Sandymutt
01-16-2009, 12:59 AM
Oh Lily Lemon, I know once you have them in hand it will be easy to know just what would work with them. So just have fun with them.;) Don't be worried you will add just the right thing to make the cards pop. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished look of Howl when your done. what fun:D .......It shouldn't be too long before the cards get to you Nicky. Just have to keep a eye out for the postman.I'm So looking forward to seeing how they turn out also. The suspense is really getting to me now. LOL:D Oh its so hard to be a host and have to wait. LOL:wub:.... Hope everyone is having fun working on your theme group. And also those who will be getting them soon too. Oh BOY What theme will be coming home to me first. I can't hardly wait. :laugh:

mrubyjean
01-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Wow...just got T-4-2 cards in the mail from Dawn! They look great...and I will figure out how to finish them this weekend.

Sandymutt
01-16-2009, 02:08 AM
Alright, I'm so happy to hear that you have the T-4-2 cards mrubyjean . Oh Boy i will be so looking forward to seeing how they turned out when your done. It won't be long and they will be heading home to me. I will update showing you now have them. Heads up To everyone who is in the 3th place. You will see that I gave you a different address to mail them back to me then whats on the backs of the cards. I wanted them sent to my work place as I can get them scanned faster for everyone to see. I work at my mom's and her scanner works as mine doesn't. So just besure to send to the centerview address. I will be getting them No problem.;) Im at my mom's everyday and always pick up her mail for her.....Ok I better go put recieved on mrubyjean ;)

poeticpaper
01-16-2009, 12:32 PM
received bird backgrounds from Kaisaj. I will finish them this weekend and send them back to Sandymutt!

Sandymutt
01-16-2009, 04:45 PM
Alright poeticpaper, I just got a pm from kaisaj saying she had already sent you the cards awhile back. So happy that you have them and soon they will be heading back to me. I can't wait to see what how they turned out.:jiggy: Just have loads of fun working on them ;). I will update that you have the cards now. Thanks for popping in and letting me know.;)

Lynnelise
01-17-2009, 04:30 PM
I finished the "Let's Make a Salad" last night and will be mailing them out to MRubyJean on the next Postal day (which won't be 'til Tuesday, due to the holiday) :arghh:

BTW- Sandy - would you prefer I post a picture of what I've done so far before I forward them on?

<><

Sandymutt
01-17-2009, 10:03 PM
Oh I would love to see what you have added.:jiggy: Also mrubyjean can do some planning on what she will want to add B-4 she gets them.;) ..I really Love to get to have a peek at how cards are coming. Its so much fun. :jiggy: OK now I will go and update that you will be sending cards.:) Boy the cards are really moving along. Hope you all are having loads of fun with your themes;)

mrubyjean
01-17-2009, 10:16 PM
The T-4-2 cards are finished ~ here is a peek, but imagine the purple glitter is more glittery!
They will be in Tuesday's mail.

Chardonnay1965
01-17-2009, 10:22 PM
ok i finished my bit on Egypt

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=54707
It will go out in tomorrows mail

Lynnelise
01-18-2009, 12:23 AM
Here's my contribution to the RR - I hope I can manage to upload it.
(I'm an artist :cool:... not a computer geek! :geek: )

mrubyjean
01-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Wow, that's great, Lynnelise...love the lettuce!

Sandymutt
01-18-2009, 04:35 PM
OMG Girls. I just popped in to find wonderful cards showing up. LOL WOW I love how T-4-2 turned out. mrubyjean and upwiththesun you both did a outstanding job. I can't wait to see them in person. I do know how scanners just don't pick up some things very well like glitter and colors. So seeing them in person is a real treat. Thank you mrubyjean for showing the finished card. I love it.....Char I popped in to see how the Egypt cards are looking WOW another VERY cool set of cards. You did a great job on them. Now to see what Lynnelise will be adding to these little jewels.;)...WOW Lynnelise, Im ready to munch on that salad. lol Wonderful job. Also great to have a little menu to go with it. LOL It will be fun to see what mrubyjean will be adding. What outstanding card Girls. Thank you all for showing them. Looking forward to seeing/hearing how everyone else is coming along. What fun.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Sandymutt
01-18-2009, 04:37 PM
I will go and get everyone updated as to where cards are heading. :cute: If I missed something let me know and I will get it added.;)

poeticpaper
01-19-2009, 04:50 PM
The Macaw Group is complete. I'll be mailing the two completed cards to Sandymutt tomorrow!

Sandymutt
01-19-2009, 07:06 PM
OH Boy,:D I will be looking forward to seeing how they turned out. I bet they turned out cool looking.;) I will go and update showing your sending them to me. What fun knowing the cards will soon be coming home. lol:yes::laugh:

Nicky
01-20-2009, 05:42 AM
Bushbaby arrived on my doorstep yesterday - I'll sleep on it tonight and hope to have some time to finish the card over the next 3 days. They will go in the mail over the weekend I guess (although the jobhunt for hubby does take a lot of time too - yeah, they just informed us that they are not going to give him a new contract because of an upcoming merger... so much for the promise that no jobs would be lost!).
huh - that howling wolf is just great... too bad it's not coming my way - got a wonderful idea for that one... oh well, lets focus on the bushbabe first ;)

Ibus
01-20-2009, 08:27 AM
I got the Early bird cards from Robin today.

Lynnelise
01-20-2009, 09:31 AM
The "Lets Make up a Salad" is in the mail!

TAG - You're IT, MRubyJean....

mrubyjean
01-20-2009, 12:31 PM
I'll keep an eye out for the "Salad" cards!
The T-4-2 cards are in the mail today.

Sandymutt
01-21-2009, 12:18 AM
WOW Girls!!Cards moving or what. LOL Im so happy to hear you got the Bushbaby cards. I know you will come up with something really cool to add to them.;) WOW Keep us updated on the job.Here things are bad as alot of stores closeing. Lost job and such. Just have to do what you can. Its sad the way times are. But things will turn around for the good. Just have to hang in there;) ...Hey Ibus, so happy to hear you recieved the bird cards. Have fun playing on them. Looking forward to seeing what both you and Nicky add your themes,once your both done they will be coming home. LOL WHAT FUN :D:jiggy:Also Looking forward to hearing the cards making it to you mrubyjean;)OK I will head off and get everything updated. Keep us all updated on how your doing. We all love to know. Make sure you have your MM's and chips to munch on while you work.:cute:

Nicky
01-21-2009, 05:32 AM
Oh my goodness - it's going to be a busy weekend.... your sunbear card arrived as well yesterday... haven't got an idea for that one yet.... and I still love the howling wolf... don't forget to show the end result for that one, will you?
Unfortunately I can no longer scan the cards at work - hope that you will show the end result in the thread??

Sandymutt
01-21-2009, 07:43 PM
LOL Oh Nicky you do have a job cut out for you. Well its cool to get both sets, as you can send them all at once when your done. ;) I will update that you have the sunbear cards now. Oh You bet I will do that. :yes: I want everyone to get a chance to see how each theme turned out all finished. Howl is a cool card and what Ibus added just set the theme. Now waiting to see what Lily Lemon will be adding to it. Im excited. lol I can't hardly wait, the 1st set should show up anyday now. LOL:D:laugh:

Lily Lemon
01-22-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm out of town until tomorrow p.m. I'll let you know then if it's arrived yet. I already have some ideas!:)

Sandymutt
01-23-2009, 12:10 AM
I hope they get to you soon. Looking forward to seeing what you come upp with on them. This is just so much fun. Still waiting on cards to come. Anyday I keep telling myself. LOL :laugh: When I go up to the mailbox hopeing to see cards and No cards there.:arghh: :realmad::sad: But then I think tomorrow,:unsure: Maybe Tomorrow:yes::D:jiggy:

Sandymutt
01-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Oh Happy day's.:laugh: The 1st set of RR's came today. Oh Girls!!! You both did a wonderful job on the Macaw cards. I love how they turned out. Im showing everyone how cool the card turned out..... Kaisaj I will be sending your card off tomorrow. So you should be getting it early next week I would think.;). WOW Im just so happy ,:jiggy::jiggy: Great team work girls. I'm off to give you both a iTrader Rating.;)... Now who will be coming home next :laugh:

mrubyjean
01-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Received the "Salad" cards from Lynnelise today ~ thanks!

Sandymutt
01-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Aright mrubyjean, Im so happy to hear you recieved the cards. I will update that you have them. Looking forward to see what you will be adding. Just have loads of fun on them.:cute:

Lily Lemon
01-24-2009, 03:13 AM
I got "Howl"! I'll get right to work!:)

Nicky
01-24-2009, 04:01 AM
Well dear, both Sunbear and Bushbaby will start their journey back home today.
Keep an eye out for them, okay?

Sandymutt
01-24-2009, 01:07 PM
WOW I love hearing that cards are coming and going. LOL Lily Lemon im so happy that you recieved Howl. I will be looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Just have loads of fun adding to them.;) ...OH BOY Im excited knowing that Bushbaby and sunbear are heading back home. What fun. :jiggy::jiggy: Two sets at one time. I will let you know ASAP when they pop in the mailbox. LOL Well I best up date all the info. for now. Hope the mailman will bring more card today. Just have to wait and see.( Thats always the hard part waiting).:arghh:

Lynnelise
01-24-2009, 06:05 PM
I know, I KNOW, Sandy!!! How sweet it is to go to the mailbox and find an envelope from ..

Australia!!!!!

Yippee Yi! Egypt has arrived ... and I've got ideas already!!! :spinny::jiggy:

They look beautiful Chardonnay!!

Sandymutt
01-24-2009, 07:10 PM
LOL OH WOW. I'm so happy that Egypt rolled in. LOL Oh Lynnelise, I can't hardly wait to see them when your done adding your art work .:D. Have loads of fun working on them.;).... I also went to the mailbox and WOW T-4-2 was in there. LOL OMG They are so cool. Im just as happy as can be. As the host im pouring the tea for both Dawn and Martha. Sugar girls? One lump or Two:yes::D . Here is the finished card for everyone to see. I will send upwiththesun's card on Monday morning. I wish everyone could see just how cool they are in person. Scanners just can't pick some details up very well. All I can say is I love them

Sandymutt
01-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Ok I now have everything updated. Looks like all cards are at 2nt players or are heading back to me. So looks like we are getting close to the end of this jam. Just wanted to say even when your done with your group. Come on in and see how everyone else did on their theme's. Also don't forget to give out iTrader ratings to your groups players.;) I also want to say THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING You all have made this RR jam a blast. And just think more cards will be heading my way soon. What fun.:D

Lily Lemon
01-25-2009, 01:42 PM
Here are the little howlers:

Lynnelise
01-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Awesome cards Lilylemon!
<><

Sandymutt
01-25-2009, 06:08 PM
OMG Lily lemon, They just turned out so cool. I really love the evening look. Now the Howl cards are at the best they can be. Both you and Ibus really made the cards come alive. Im just so Very HAPPY. I can't wait to get them in hand. Then send Ibus her's. I know she will also be excited. Great team work girls.;) So I guess you will be sending 2 to me next week?:D

Lily Lemon
01-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Tomorrow if I get my act together!:)

Lynnelise
01-25-2009, 08:15 PM
The Egypt cards are ready and waiting to be placed in the mail to Sandy tomorrow!

Sandymutt
01-25-2009, 11:08 PM
OK Lily Lemon. I will go on and update that your sending. Looking forward to seeing them in person;)..... OMG I Love how Egypt turned out. What a outstanding card. Lynnelise, you and Char really adding some Very cool art to the cards. I feel like I just steped back in time. LOL I can't wait to see them in person. :D.....WOW I'm seeing outstanding cards showing. All the cool artist joined up. Im sure looking forward to the ones that are yet to be finished and are on the way. This is such fun. I know I will have to work on more cards and start up another Jam. Well off to update on how things are going. I'm so excited:jiggy::jiggy:

Lynnelise
01-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Thanks Sandy,

The cards are in the mail to you!
<><

Sandymutt
01-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Lynnelise, I will let you know as soon as they show up here.;) Im just so excited. LOL ...Oh I did hear from kaisaj, She said she recieved her card Macaw today. So that group is now compleated. One group down and 7 to go. Are we having fun or what. :jiggy::jiggy::D

Sandymutt
01-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Oh Boy !!!! I just came back from the mail box and in it was the Egypt cards. OMG Im so VERY HAPPY. You know how you can see them on screen and they are really cool looking. But to see them in person WOW. Both Char and Lynnelise did such a great job finishing these cards up. Im ready to head off to EGYPT to treasure hunt. LOL . Char. I will get your card heading off to you in the morning. Let me know when you get it. OK? Also showing you the finished card in this thread.;) Well im off to update and give you girls a iTrader rating.:yes: Hugs.:D:D

Sandymutt
01-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Hum!!!:skeptical: Odd!! Im not able to get the pictures to show. I will have to see why its not showing like it did on the earlier one I did .This is the 2nt time it did that???? Its just showing that you have to click on the attached Images. Anyway I will have to work on that later this evening. But you can still get to see them;)

Nicky
01-30-2009, 02:56 AM
Odd indeed Sandy - but the Egypt card is most certainly worth an extra click!! Great job girls!

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 09:14 PM
WOW OH WOW. (jumping up and down) I recieved more cards today:D. Howl came from Lily Lemon. Both you girls did a wonderful Job finishing up this card. Its just so cool to see it in person. Ibus I will be sending Howl off to you on Monday.;) Then 2 cards came from Nicky. What can I say, WOW I love how they turned out. Girls you each did such a wonderful job on these cards. I will send kysunflower her Bushbaby and Robin her Sunbear cards off on Monday also.;).....Girls!!! you all have made these cards POP!!!They are all outstanding. :jiggy: Well I'm off to update and to give you each iTrader ratings. Also going to show everyone how the finished cards turned out. Hope I get this worked out right so they will show here;). Also if all 2nt players can let me know you recieved your cards I can then close that group. Hugs to you all.;):jiggy::jiggy::D

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Alright it worked:laugh: Going to see if I can get the other to show;)

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 09:27 PM
Ok retrying to show the card that didn't show earlier. Hope this works ;) Here again is T-4-2 & EGYPT.

Chardonnay1965
01-31-2009, 09:30 PM
Hum!!!:skeptical: Odd!! Im not able to get the pictures to show. I will have to see why its not showing like it did on the earlier one I did .This is the 2nt time it did that???? Its just showing that you have to click on the attached Images. Anyway I will have to work on that later this evening. But you can still get to see them;)

I think it is because it is a bmp file instead of a jpeg

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Hum????? I resized them and still not working. :unsure::(Well was hopeing that they would show without having to click.Oh well girls!! Ok I better get some updating done.;)

Chardonnay1965
01-31-2009, 09:34 PM
Hum????? I resized them and still not working. :unsure::(Well was hopeing that they would show without having to click.Oh well girls!! Ok I better get some updating done.;)

sis..change them into jpegs.....and see if they show up....

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Char I will have to look into that.Thanks Hope that will work.;)

Chardonnay1965
01-31-2009, 09:36 PM
your other pics are jpegs...but the 2 that are not showing are both bmp files..:D

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 09:39 PM
:unsure:Here goes hope it works

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 09:41 PM
:arghh:

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 09:43 PM
Im doing the same thing as I did uploading the others. I though it was that they were too big. But just these 2 cards are giving me a time trying to show them.:arghh:

Chardonnay1965
01-31-2009, 09:46 PM
sis when you saved them on your comp..you saved them as bmp files.. you need to go to that program and change them into jpegs...
if you can't..try e-mailing to me and I will do it..or else re scan and save as jpegs

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 10:09 PM
Ok I think I got it;) Thank you Char for helping me on this. Im a bit slow tonight.:embarrassed:

Chardonnay1965
01-31-2009, 10:11 PM
yay..ya got it..:D

Sandymutt
01-31-2009, 11:17 PM
Now im happy:yes:Thanks again Char. Your the best;)

Sandymutt
02-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Ok looks like we have groups 7 and 8 that are at the 3th players. Love to hear how things are going. So if you girls can pop in and let me know how your doing that would be great. Also #2 players besure to let me know you received your card when you get it. Thanks loads ;)

mrubyjean
02-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Should be finishing the "Salad" cards today! Will post again later.

Sandymutt
02-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Alright mrubyjean. Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to seeing what you added. :D

kysunflower
02-04-2009, 03:55 PM
I got bushbaby today and it is awesome, thanks for letting me play

mrubyjean
02-04-2009, 03:57 PM
"Salad" cards are done and in the mail. I did scan the card but it's on my home computer (and I'm at work), so I'll post it later. Here it is:

Sandymutt
02-04-2009, 09:20 PM
WOW mrubyjean, You have me jumping up and down now. It turned out sooooo cool. I can't wait to see it in person. Both you and Lynnelise really did a outstanding job on this theme.You both have made this card pop;) I will update showing you have sent them off to me. Im just so happy.:D

Chardonnay1965
02-06-2009, 03:37 AM
News Flash...........Egypt Is Now In Australia................News Flash...............

thanks bunches..:D:D

Sandymutt
02-07-2009, 01:39 AM
Alright Char , I'm so happy that your card got to you safe and sound.:yes: I will update and close that theme up now;)..... No cards came today.:sad: Hope to get some tomorrow. I have my chair sitting next to the mail box. LOL I wonder if its like watching water boil OR grass grow. :biglaugh:LOL I know , I know, They will come when they come. ((I just can't wait:laugh:))

Sandymutt
02-07-2009, 03:50 PM
WOW The salad cards are soooooo cool in person,Girls what can I say YOU both did a wonderful job working on them. Just looking at them makes me hungry and ready to eat a toss salad now. LOL.... I just updated and Lynnelise I will send your card off on Monday morning;). Girls we sure made a good team on this card theme:yes: So Happy :jiggy::jiggy: Here is how one of the finished cards turned out

Ibus
02-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Howl arrived today, it's gorgeous, hanks Lily and Sandy :wubclub:

I have the Early bird here, but haven't done anything yet because of being ill in bed with bronchitis. Will get them done asap.

Sandymutt
02-07-2009, 05:33 PM
OMG :eek:Ibus, You just work on getting to feeling better right now OK. Its hard to think of art or anything else when you not feeling well. Your health is so much more important. So just get well and once your better, we will be looking forward to see what you add on the Early Bird gets the worm cards.;) :wubclub: I will update and close the Howl theme. Thanks Ibus for letting us know. Just take care. Loads of prayers for you to get better soon.:yes:

Sandymutt
02-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Ok I just got word that Lynnelise recieved her card. So I will close out the ((Lets make up a salad)) theme. Well folks, We are getting down to the last of this Jam.I know I will have to get another one started up as soon as this one is finished. :D Just too much fun. So hope everyone will be ready to play in my next one.;)