NatashaFatale

Rookie
Media
Swap Due Date – February 27th
Signup/withdraw date – February 27th
I will mail out cards on – March 2nd
Number of cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – 12

Sometimes even the best ATCs sit stagnant in our galleries for weeks or months waiting to be traded. (I often find myself making cards with no particular theme, and a backlog builds up if no one requests that card in a 1-1 trade.) This swap is your chance to give those cards a good home! It’s like spring cleaning for your gallery. Any theme is ok, as long as the cards are standard size 3.5” x 2.5”, G-rated and made by YOU (this is not a pass-it-forward swap). Please send only your best work—this swap is a recycle bin, not a dumpster.

Note that the deadline is relatively soon, since we’ll be trading cards that are already completed. (On the off chance everyone sends in their cards right away, I will mail out early.)

U.S. participants, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope. I will cover postage for up to 3 international players, just be sure to sign up and mail your cards early so that your package arrives in time for the deadline.

Let the swapping begin!

Red means that player has received their swap cards.
1. Pennyquilter
2. Gee (received)
3. nuttynanner
4. hayward cs
5. ibus (international #1)
6. amyfaerie
7. katilady
8. dmnh
9. lily lemon
10. artsiehorse (received)
11. evalila (international #2)
12. tinka (international #3)

Last edited:
Great idea! I do have some cards I've held for myself as well as I liked them too much, but I've seen them enough and would love to find new homes as well. Please sign me up!

Super-fun idea, Natasha. I'm game!

Ironically, a long-lost card that I really liked (and thought was clever) was requested today...you just never know.

Is it okay to gussy them up a bit to give them a fresh face before we send them? Do you want them posted in the thread, or is this a surprise?

You're in, nuttynanner.

Sure, you're welcome to re-vemp the cards if you want. Lets have a dont-ask-don't-tell policy on whether these are new cards or old cards :)

But no, don't post them. I like surprises!

What a great idea! I'm in and I'm crossing my fingers for one of Natasha's Holga cards!:)

Yay! I can't believe we're almost full already.

Hayward-cs, ibus, amyfaerie, katilady, dmnh, lily lemon, you're all signed up!

Also-- several people have indicated they want to send their cards right away. I wonder if this will be the first swap in history to only take a week! We could set a record :)

oh, Please include me! This is great. I've been trying my hardest to trade as many as i could before I made any new ones.

Reactions: Gee
Back
Top Bottom