PDA

View Full Version : Join my Buddy card RR's Jam

Sandymutt
02-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi everyone, I just finished up 9 sets of buddy cards. It will be the same as RR's only 2 players per set. I have started the themes. So if you would like to be my buddy come and pick the theme you would like to play on. 1st come will gets that theme. So please read threads to make sure the card is still up for grabs.;) I will also try to keep things updated asap. Love to have Newb's as well as all the oldies come to play;) . Im also working on some others and hope to get them up in here too. If you have a theme you would like me to make I would do that too . I would love to have alot of buddies. Below is what the cards look like. Also I have gave the themes cards names.So it will be easy to ask for that theme;). So who wants to play?:jiggy:-------------Here are the theme's
((Snowman - Me & JAD --(This set is finished :))
(( Pumpkin - Me & Linda4atc [COLOR="red"]--( this set is finished:))
(( Winter fun --Me & Miniver ))
((Music -Me & SueW ---[COLOR="Red"] (This set is finished:))
[/COLOR(( Let's Quilt - Me & Ibus))

((Cactus - Me & trini70 (This set is finished) ))
(( SS Mino - Me & kysunflower This set is finished;) ))
(( Garden - Me & Robin ---[COLOR="red"] ( this set is finished :))

Sue W
02-17-2009, 10:32 PM
I would love to play ... could I do the music one please? :jiggy:

Sandymutt
02-17-2009, 11:10 PM
Hey Sue W, Alright so happy you came in to play . You got it;) I will get them sent off to you tomorrow morning. :jiggy: OK Who else wants to be a buddy and play???:D---OOPs!! Sue I will have to get your address. I must have missed placed it or something from pass trades. I will pm you for it.---Also remember to put your user name on the backs of the cards;)

kysunflower
02-18-2009, 12:16 AM
I would like SS mino please.
I complete the card pick one and send the other back to you right?

trini70
02-18-2009, 12:19 AM
You know you've got to send that cactus to me.:jiggy:

Sandymutt
02-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey trini70, I just had a feeling you would be wanting the cactus card. LOL--- OK Girls you both get the ones you asked for. ;) kysunflower When your done working on both cards you keep one and send the other back to me. You try to add same type of work on both cards. So just have fun filling them up;) I will get your cards sent off tomorrow. Thanks for playing girls , its going to be fun. :D

Sandymutt
02-18-2009, 01:10 AM
WOW This Jam is already moving right along. Still more themes to pick from. So don't be shy. Come on in and be my Buddy. Newbies this is a great starter to getting into RR's Don't miss out;)

JAD
02-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Ohhh Sandy...why did you do this...OK...Snowman for me:wideeyed:

Sandymutt
02-18-2009, 06:03 PM
LOL JAD I just couldn't help it. LOL I just had to have to join in the fun here.;) So happy you came on in to play. I will get your snowman set sent off to you in the morning. :D ------OK Who else would like to play on my buddy cards? More themes still need a buddy.:wubclub:

Sandymutt
02-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Just bumping this up to see who else would like to come and play in my buddy Jam. The themes that need a player are ( Pumpkin - Winter fun - Let's Quilt - Baby stuff - Garden ). So come on in and pick out a fun theme to play on.---- I have already sent off the other players sets. I will be looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Also I will show the finished cards when they get back to me so all can see them;)

Robin
02-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Okay I will play along~ Can I play in the Garden set?

Sandymutt
02-21-2009, 01:26 AM
Aright Robin, So happy that you came in to play in my buddy cards. I will get the Garden set sent off to you in the morning. I will be looking forward to seeing what you add to them. So have fun and fill them up with fun art.;)---- Alright who else would like to come in and play in my Buddy Jam Still have the ((Pumpkin - Winter fun - Let's Quilt - Baby stuff )) sets that need a buddy. If your new and not sure how to play this is how this works. I will sent you the 2 theme cards. They both look the same. You will add the same art on both cards. When your done you keep one and send me the other. Very easy and fun. Ok come on you know you want to play :D

kysunflower
02-21-2009, 09:07 AM
i recieved ss minow yesterday, and I'll work on it monday, I've hardly had time for anything and busy today too.

Linda4atc
02-21-2009, 01:44 PM
Ohhh If its ok, I would love the Pumpkin honey! I am just getting back into my art. I'm in Eureka till the end of the month. Otherwise you will need my Philo address.

Sandymutt
02-21-2009, 03:04 PM
Hey kysunflower, So happy that they made it to you safe and sound.;) Just take your time. No worries about having to rush. These are buddy cards and just you and I playing on them. I just want everyone to have fun working on their themes. Fill them up with fun art work. The sky is the limit to what you want to add.;) Just have to fit on the card. LOL--- Aright Linda4atc, Im so happy you came in to join in the fun. I sent you a pm about the mailing address. I will get your set ready to send off on Monday. So when you get them have fun filling them up will art.:D :jiggy:

Sandymutt
02-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Ok now down to 3 more themes : Winter fun - Let's Quilt - Baby stuff . So who would like to be my Buddy. Come on in and pick a theme to play on. Its jun and you don't want to miss out.:D

Ibus
02-21-2009, 03:08 PM
"Let's Quilt" for me please Sandy!

Linda4atc
02-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Thank hun. As always your work is just beautiful. But I already have some ideas....

Sandymutt
02-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Alright I just had a feeling you might pop in to Join Ibus.:laugh:Thank you for joining in the fun. I will get your Let's Quilt set sent off on Monday morning too.--- Oh Thank you for liking my work Linda, I will be so looking forward to seeing what you will be adding to the pumpkin theme. This is going to be so much fun. WOW cards are moving right along . OK Folks I still have 2 set's that need a buddy. Who wants to take a set to play on: Baby stuff - Winter fun :D

Linda4atc
02-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Question do want both done the same or is ok to do them different? If I do them different you will get first pick ;) but I'm just asking because I don't know if I'll want to do them the same or different just yet.

Sandymutt
02-21-2009, 11:46 PM
Well if you want to do them different thats ok. Its up to you on that.;) When your done you keep one and send me the other. You would get the first pick.(And if you pick the better thats ok I guess :P) :D. LOL I just want you to have fun adding to them,;)And when your done. I will be so excited to see the card I will be getting. Just love seeing the finished cards. Always a fun surprise to see what is added .:D

Sandymutt
02-23-2009, 12:48 AM
Well im still needing 2 players for the last 2 set of Buddy cards. Who would like to come and play The themes are Winter fun -Baby stuff So come on in and get one. I will send off asap to you:D

Sue W
02-25-2009, 10:49 PM
I received the music cards yesterday afternoon ... they are lovely. I'll try and work on them over the weekend. :cool:

Robin
02-25-2009, 11:36 PM
I received my set yesterday! I will work on them and send them back within the week~

JAD
02-26-2009, 05:23 AM
I received my snowmen :)...

Sandymutt
02-26-2009, 10:56 PM
WOW So happy to hear the buddy cards are making their way to my buddies. Thanks for letting me know you got them Sue W -Robin and JAD. I will be looking forward to seeing what you all add to our set's . :jiggy: Ok I still have 2 themes that need a buddy anyone want to play???? Please come on in. The art is just right. LET'S BE BUDDIES Here are the last 2 themes that need a player ( Winter fun -Baby stuff

Linda4atc
02-28-2009, 08:04 PM
The Pumpkin cards are here but I probably won't get started on them till the end of next week. I am pretty busy until Thursday and have to get to my paints before I can work on them.

Sandymutt
03-01-2009, 02:42 AM
No Problem Linda, just happy to hear you got them. No hurry on them. Just take your time and have fun working on them when you do. I know how other things come up and you need to get those things done first.;) I will be excited to see what you add when you get them finished.:jiggy:

Sandymutt
03-01-2009, 11:21 PM
I was wondering if anyone would want to try working on an All wire buddy cards. I would start the cards and you would have to add to them ( Wire- yarn - beads- things like that). If anyone wanted to try one or would liked a special theme type let me know and I can work the wire to your choice of theme. Anyone want to give them a try? This goes for new folks as well as those who are already doing buddy cards with me now. I will show them in here before I would send off. Then you will know how they look before you would get them. And you can plan on what to add. Ok with that said let me know if it will be a go;)

Sandymutt
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM
WOW Just received the first Buddy card back. Its the SS Mino that sailed in:jimlad:. I love how you finished if off kysunflower. I have to say I was thinking about Gilligan's Island when I started it. So you was on the right track;). I want to show everyone how our card turned out. What fun:jiggy:

JAD
03-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Sandy, here is the buddy cards. You get to pick :) Hope you like them

Sandymutt
03-04-2009, 04:54 PM
OMG They are both so cool. I have to toss a coin -heads left -tails right. Here goes the toss======== Tails so send me the one on the right;) But WOW We both will have a wonderful card :yes:. I will be looking forward to getting my buddy card and seeing it in person. Thanks for showing how it finished out. I will let you know as soon as it makes it back home to me.:D Hugs

Sandymutt
03-08-2009, 10:36 AM
WOW I recieved the Garden card from Robin. I love the flowers:jiggy: So we have a Flower garden up and growing;) I wanted to show everyone how cool our cards turned out.---I would love to know how things are coming along with your buddy cards. So if you have a moment, Let me know how your coming with your cards OK;) Hope everyone's have a great weekend and a great start to a new week . Hugs:jiggy:

Sandymutt
03-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Hey JAD, I wanted to let you know I received my snowman card . WOW I love it. Its really cool in person. I love the snow/ice you added. I will have to use that on winter cards I make down the road. Thanks for the info again on how to make it;) I have been using sand in some cards I have made. Love that look , So this is another that really makes the cards pop.Unable to scan my card at this time , so will show soon as I can for all to see the one I got. Off to give you a iTrader rating. Im just so happy TYTYTY:jiggy::jiggy:

JAD
03-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Sandy, it was my pleasure :) Thanks for letting me be your buddy :wubclub:

Sue W
03-11-2009, 05:49 PM
I've finished the music cards ... I'll pop them in the post at work today. Thanks for hosting a cool swap!

JAD
03-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Sue those are really cool..Love the affect :)

Sandymutt
03-11-2009, 09:53 PM
OMG :swoon:WOW I love them Sue,They turned out so very cool. The affect is outstanding. I can't wait to get mine. Oh! hope you kept one as you said your sending them from work. ;) I will let you know as soon as it gets here.-- What wonderful Buddy Cards showing up and most of all wonderful buddies in art I have made. Your all the best. Big group hug all around :)

Sue W
03-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Glad you like the music card and yes I kept one for me. :goofy: Buddy cards are a great idea! :yes:

Linda4atc
03-12-2009, 04:03 PM
:goofy: Buddy cards are a great idea! :yes:

I was thinking the same thing. I may try something like this myself at some time. :v_spin:

Sandymutt
03-12-2009, 09:18 PM
Hey Sue, Glad you did keep one;) I will let you know as soon as it show's up. Can't wait to get it and see in person. Linda if you or anyone else make some I want to play on a set. So keep me in mind ok. They are fun and a little different for the true RR's. Would be easy for anyone who worries about doing 3 cards all the same. It would give a small taste of how RR's go before trying with 3 to 4 card jams. Anyway glad everyone had fun working on them with me. I'm seeing if anyone would want to work on some wire Buddy cards. I would make the cards all wire with some little thing on each card. My buddy can add string, wire , beads, paper whatever that can be attached onto the wire cards. So Just wanted to see if anyone would want to give them a try. If so and you want me to send you a set let me know. I can show them here so you would know what you will be playing on. ;) This would be a NEW STYLE of RR's Should be a blast. Any players?:D

Sandymutt
03-14-2009, 01:35 PM
Just wanted to pop in to show everyone the Buddy card that I got from JAD. Love the sparkle of the snow&Ice.;) Also still have 2 more Buddy cards if anyone wants to play on them. ( Baby stuff and Winter fun ) Any takers????:D

Sue W
03-15-2009, 06:54 PM
I would be interested in giving some 'wire Buddy cards' a go ... it sounds intriguing and lots of fun! :cool:

Sandymutt
03-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Alright Sue.:laugh: Well I will go and make up 2 cards and show you them when I get them done. This way you can plan on what to add to them B-4 you get them. I think they will be fun and a different style of card. Ok Off to make up something fun.:D

Sandymutt
03-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Ok I just finished up a set of wire cards. I made them with a dragonfly & cattail. So you have lots of room to play and add cool stuff to them.:D I will send them off tomorrow morning. Let me know when you get them OK. I will be looking forward to seeing what you will add. This sure is going to be a fun set of cards. Im so happy that you wanted to give them a try Sue. I have been thinking of doing these for some time now. So happy to get a set going.;)

Sue W
03-16-2009, 03:18 AM
WOW, they look very cool ... I'm very excited about stretching my usual creative boundaries. Thanks for the opportunity! :goofy:

Sandymutt
03-16-2009, 12:32 PM
I think you will have fun with them. I just popped them in the mail this morning, so they are heading your way.;)

Sandymutt
03-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Oh Boy I received the music buddy card. WOW its so cool seeing in person. Sue you did a wonderful job on it. Im soooooooo happy ( Dancing and jumping up and down):jiggy:Wanted to show it off again to everyone:D

Linda4atc
03-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Well Sandy, I got my paints out today. I need you to pick the one you want so I can mail it out on Monday.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=68529

As long as time is flexable like this time, I have to be in the right mood to paint.... I'd love to do this again!

Sandymutt
03-21-2009, 11:27 PM
WOW !!! How cute :jiggy:. I love how they turned out. I really love to have both of them. But I know I have to pick one. So send me the one on the right side ok. What fun I can't wait to see it in person.;) Im so happy that you got out your paints. I know how that is about being in the mood to paint. I get those times too.:rolleyes: Have to take a day off then come back to it the next day. I then have that get up and go with a paint brush. I will have to get up another Jam. Just have to come up with some fun themes for everyone to play on. I know you will have to join in on the next Buddy Jam I start up.;) They are just too much fun. Its always a blast to see how they finish out in the end.....

JAD
03-22-2009, 08:23 AM
Linda, your cards turned out great!!!! Love them both so I can see why Sandy is having a hard time choosing :)

Linda4atc
03-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Thank you both. ;)

Sue W
03-24-2009, 08:28 PM
The 'wire cards' arrived in the mail yesterday ... I'll put on my thinking and creative cap on this weekend! :idea:

Sandymutt
03-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Hey Sue, I can't wait to see what you add to them. This is going to be so much fun to see how they finish out. The wire cards are a first for me to do as a Jam RR. So hope you will have fun working on them. Also hope you will show them when your done.;)

trini70
03-26-2009, 05:44 PM
I have my set sitting on my work table but have been busy working on PAT cards. I'm almost done though and then I'll get to work on our desert cards Sandy. I also have a RR set that needs a third player to send ya.

Sandymutt
03-27-2009, 12:25 AM
I will be looking forward to seeing what you add to our cards. No worries on time with this Jam. But as always Im excited to get them ;). I hope you can show how our desert card turned out when your done. Love to get a peek before it gets to me:D. That will be fun to work on the RR you have. You know I love working on them. Its so much fun doing team work.:jiggy:

Chardonnay1965
03-28-2009, 07:24 AM
hey Sis..........
You like?????
http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/23382/2593304410040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2593304410040999427llpzWY)

Sandymutt
03-28-2009, 10:43 AM
WOW I love them.:jiggy: I can't wait to get my hands on one.Hurry to my mail box.:D I can here the sweet music playing from your home to mine :daydreaming::cute:.

Sandymutt
04-01-2009, 09:24 PM
I just received the Pumpkin card today from Linda4atc. Oh WOW it is sooooooo cool seeing it in person. You did a wonderful job on making this card pop. I love it. TYTYTY:jiggy:

Linda4atc
04-01-2009, 10:15 PM
You are so welcome hun. I loved doing it.

kysunflower
04-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Oh Boy I received the music buddy card. WOW its so cool seeing in person. Sue you did a wonderful job on it. Im soooooooo happy ( Dancing and jumping up and down):jiggy:Wanted to show it off again to everyone:DThis is a totally awesome card

Sue W
04-02-2009, 03:14 PM
linda4atc I love your pumpkin card ... chardonnay1965 what a fantastic music card! :jiggy:

Miniver
04-04-2009, 02:24 PM
I will take Winter Fun. I can't believe it is snowing again here today! I never know here in the Adirondacks what is is going to do next.

Sandymutt
04-04-2009, 08:54 PM
WOW I bet it is wonderful to look out at the mountains with the snow coming down. Are you close to where they have all the hickers? My sister has been talking about going on that trail. LOL One very long walk. LOL.. So happy to see you want to work on the winter fun buddy cards. I will get them send them off to you Monday morning. I will also up date the frount of this thread with you and my self on that theme. I will be looking forward to seeing what you come up with. It will be fun.:jiggy:. If you read back on these threads you can see the finished pictures as they come in. I like to try to show them as I get them back. Also some show them before I receive them. Thats very cool too. lol When you receive them , can you drop me a line. Its always good to hear cards make it to their 1 st stop. Talk to you soon. Hugs, :D

trini70
04-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Well I finally got it done! It'll be in the mail tomarrow, along w/ some others.

Sandymutt
04-16-2009, 06:07 PM
WOW I LOVE IT. You really gave this card a wonderful sunset. Love the colors you added to the sky. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see it in person. Im so excited:jiggy:

Sandymutt
04-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Hey trini70, You card made it home to me. WOW Love the look and feel this card has. We made a great team on this theme of buddy cards....:jiggy:

Sue W
05-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Sorry for taking so long with my wire card, for some reason my creative juices took a while to start flowing! I'll pop your card in the post on Monday.

Sandymutt
05-02-2009, 03:02 PM
WOW You did a outstanding job on our buddy cards. Well worth the wait.;). I will be so looking forward to see it in person. I know some times I need to take a time out to recharge my art juices too. LOL Thanks for letting me know and letting me get a peek at how it turned out. LOVE -LOVE -LOVE IT :jiggy:

Sue W
05-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Glad you like it!

platinumhoney21
06-14-2009, 02:20 AM
Did anyone take the baby cards? I had a little girl 9 weeks ago and am doing lots of baby things here! I would love to work on them!

Sandymutt
06-14-2009, 08:11 PM
Yep I still have them, I will get them sent off to you on Monday. Thanks for wanting to play on them.;)

platinumhoney21
06-14-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm glad I get the chance!

Colourful.Daze
09-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Sandymutt, are you still doing this? If so I would love to play.

Linda4atc
04-27-2010, 05:56 PM
Hey Sandy are you going to do more Buddy cards? I really loved the Pumkin Scarecrow we did.

Sandymutt
04-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Hum!! I may have to do some more buddy cards soon. They were a blast doing them LOL ;). I will let you know when I get some made up. It maybe sometime in June i'm thinking. Have to get alot of other things finished up so I can work on them. I also love how our card turned out. Fun theme:yes:

Linda4atc
05-02-2010, 10:55 PM
Cool I too have a bunch on my plate :laugh: I ended up adding more at the CA gathering.