PDA

View Full Version : Live Swap starting in Wheaton, Illinois

Queen Bee
03-17-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi,
A live swap is starting in Wheaton, Illinois. The first meet up is on the first Saturday in May at the Dick Blick store in Wheaton, Il.. If you think you would like to attend, please contact me as I am trying to get an idea of how many ATC artists are in the Greater Chicago area.
Lynne
lilgypsy1@sbcglobal.net

kbutts
03-20-2009, 09:23 PM
Hi Lynne,

I'm in! Looking forward to the first swap.

Queen Bee
03-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Kim,
I am glad you will be there. Please tell anyone you know to come on over to Wheaton to the Live trade. It will be fun. I am hooked on the Milwaukee group though so I am going to continue to go there too.
Lynne

kbutts
12-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Hi everyone. If anyone else is interested in this live swap group they have a new location. They now meet at Atlanta Bread (28251 Diehl Road, Winfield IL) which is very near the Dick Blick store where we used to meet. They usually meet on the 1st Sat. of the month from about 3:30pm - 6:30pm. Ocassionally, due to holidays, the meeting date is changed to the second Sat. of the month. They do have a yahoo group too... it's "Chicago Suburban ATC Live Trade". If you go to groups.yahoo.com and type or paste in the above group name you will find it right away. Hope to see some of you at the next swap (Jan. 9th).