Artcards

MEH 8)
Media
Swap Due Date - March 03, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - Feb 25th
Number of Cards - 4 for 4
Number of participants 40 players and 5 International players,

M*A*S*H 4077 Swap 4/4 :jiggy:
I LOVE M*A*S*H and I have seen it requested SOOOOOO Lets do it.
Rules are any Medium .. Clean cards ... Work hard on them. NO cards with a Just a sticker card. I want backgrounds. Please make what you would want in returns. Please don't just print a picture and send it in.

This swap is 4 cards for 4 cards;
Please note: My swaps are 4/4 not 8/8 so don't send in 8 cards. I only do 4 cards just like everyone else in the swap.

M*A*S*H 4077 Swap 4/4

INFO:

This swap is 4 cards for 4 cards;

Due Date March 03, 2008 "If you must drop out, that is fine, but please let me know!" Make sure I have your cards by March 3rd "I will not hold the swap for you."

U.S. Players: Send your cards with a SASE, and you MUST put my address in the upper left corner! Thanks !

International players shipping on me: You MUST include a label with your address clearly printed, I have envelopes I can use; an extra card would be nice, but not mandatory!

ALL Envelopes MUST have your username and Swap name on them. This means RETURN Envelopes also.

Please put your clearly written real Name and screen name on the back of your cards. I'll send you my address when

your cards are ready....

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: VERY IMPORTAINT INFORMATION
Please, please, please ( I can't stress it enough), please send in the quality of work you would like to receive back!

Do your very best if you want the best back. Please take your time on the cards. If you do bad cards they will not

be swapped out and will be returned to you. What I mean by bad cards is.

1. When you color stay in the lines... We are all grown ups here. "So do your best."

2. following guidelines, having cards neatly cut and securely assembled, cleanliness of the card -"2.5 X 3.5"

3. Don't send me cards that have another swap name on the back that you had "left over". I will not swap cards

like this. You will get them back in your returns.

I only do 4 cards like everyone else.. so we all get good cards back. So PLEASE take your time!! Don't do 4 of the

same card... I'm not asking for the Mona Lisa. Just your best!!

So now we got that out of the way!!! Let have some fun.

Swap is for 4/4 ONLY

What is M*A*S*H?
M*A*S*H is an American television series developed by Larry Gelbart, inspired by the 1968 novel M*A*S*H: A Novel About Three Army Doctors by Richard Hooker (penname for H. Richard Hornberger) and its sequels, but primarily by the 1970 film MASH, and influenced by the 1961 novel Catch-22. It is the most well-known version of the M*A*S*H works.

The series was a medical drama/black comedy produced by 20th Television Fox for CBS. The show followed a team of doctors and support staff stationed at the 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital in Uijeongbu, South Korea, during the Korean War. M*A*S*H's title sequence featured an instrumental version of the song “Suicide Is Painless,” which also appears in the original film.

The series premiered on September 17, 1972, and ended February 28, 1983, with the finale becoming the most-watched television episode in U.S. television history. The show is still broadcast in syndication on various television stations (mostly during the late night/early morning hours) and in 2007 began a run on TV Land with the "Major,

Major M*A*S*H Marathon". The series spanned 251 episodes and lasted eleven seasons covering a three-year war.
Please put your clearly written real Name and screen name on the back of your cards.

Please put the swap name and USER on both the envelope you send.

40 players and 5 International players,
Green players, (IP) International players, Red Names Arrived

1. crazy4homer "of course" LOL " Arrived"
2. sandymutt " Arrived"
3.mrubyjean " Arrived"
4.TaylorJane " Arrived"
5.MBoyd " Arrived"
6.jodiea "LOOKING FOR PM ME"
7.Miss " Arrived"
8. Dizzyliz "arrived"

Last edited:
Due Date is Monday since the 3rd is SUNDAY lol. I haven't heard from: cerasparkles , jodiea and DIZZYLIZ I.P

DIZZYLIZ I.P got them!!! They are great!!

Last edited:
Received four gorgeous MASH cards in the mail today. Truly awesome returns. I don't have them in front of me right now, but I will come back later to leave rep points. Thanks for the super swap, Artcards!

Received my cards from Miss ("Klinger in Red"), OrganicMama ("Infectious Grin"), MBoyd (Radar) and Artcards (I think? Father Mulcahy -- no name on back?) ~ they are all great!
And double thanks to Artcards for hosting this swap despite everything!

Guess I broke my own rules lol. If I didn't put it on one... mostly I missed them all. Well please forgive me and put my name on the back for me.......

Received my cards from Miss ("Klinger in Red"), OrganicMama ("Infectious Grin"), MBoyd (Radar) and Artcards (I think? Father Mulcahy -- no name on back?) ~ they are all great!
And double thanks to Artcards for hosting this swap despite everything!

WOW I got my cards today. OMG They are all wonderful---Miss I love your drawing of Margaret, Outstanding job on her.---Dizzyliz for your wonderful Bucking for a section 8. Thats a hoot. I love it. lol ---Crazy4homer for your really cool card MASH 4077 .Love the fence and how you worked out the wording to work with the split boards. And last but not lest Radar holding his little T-bear. Love how he is holding tightly to his little buddy. I would say it must be your card Artcards. Nothing on the back of the card. lol ---Thank you all for such wonderful cards. They are each so very special and i'm so very happy to have them. Now i'm off to give each of you a iTrader rating. Be talking to you soon. Hugs all around;)

I forgot to sign each of my cards!!! I KNOW!!! lol please sign it for me. I always do my cards and sign them all before sending. So much going on I forgot... Hugs Jena

Back
Top Bottom