fantasy firebird

ATC Guru
Media
Swop Due Date - cards to be with me 23rd June
Signup/withdraw date - 14th June 2008
Number of Cards - 2 of each chosen colour
Number of participants unlimited

The Second Let’s get coloured in!!!!!

Ok so here’s the plan, let’s have a multi themed swop!! Hopefully it’ll work – again!!, if it doesn’t go according to plan exactly well I apologise now in advance!!!
Whilst there are some wonderful swops about at the moment I thought that we could do with setting up a swop that can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be!! I want it to be able to be in any media what-so-ever, just please consider that the effort you put into a creation shows, so just splatting a single sticker onto a card does not qualify as the greatest art, whilst a few hurried squiggles drawn in pen is also not what I’m looking for here. What I am looking for is art that you would be happy at receiving. Art that you find difficult to part with. Art that makes others smile. Art that makes other ohhhh in delight when they open their envelopes.
If you think you can do this then this swop is for you!!!!
The swop will be split into different colours. Making cards predominately of the colour stated. You can choose to do as many sets as you wish. Each set of cards needs to consist of 2 cards.
So here we go I hope that this works and that you all enjoy the idea.

Please remember that post can take up to 2 weeks to arrive here from overseas so post early!!
As this promises to be a big swop again, please will International Participants help me by paying towards the cost of their return postage. ($1 if 2 -4 cards but $2 if the full set – many thanks)
UK Participants – please send a SAE as usual!

Black
WendyK - received
Susietex
Susanb3258 - received
Lilbad - received
Ibus - received
Maxie23 - received
Lise Bu - received
Micromummy - received
Elena - received
Boatbird - received
JackieR - received
Patti - received
Dmnh
Sun4fun
J4mi3 - received
Stargroves - received

Sepia
WendyK - received
susietex
lilbad - received
Maxie23 - received
Krzykitty - received
Elena - received
Sunvalleysadie - received
JackieR - received
dmnh
Sun4fun - received
Patti - received
Jckay67

Orange
WendyK - received
Susietex
Susanb3258 - received
Lilbad - received
Maxie23 - received
Lise Bu - received
Micromummy - received
Elena - received
Rooskie - received
Boatbird - received
JackieR - received
Patti - received
Dmnh
Sun4fun - received
Wendy – received
Ibus - received

Purple (or Lilac)
WendyK = received
Susietex
Susanb3258 - received
Lilbad - received
Miss - received
Ibus - received
Redplantlady - received
Maxie23 - received
Lise Bu - received
Micromummy - received
Krzykitty - received
Elena - received
Rooskie - received
Sunflowersadie - received
Boatbird - received
JackieR - received
Patti - received
Dmnh
Stargroves - received
Wendy – received

Pink (ok so we did this one last time but it was popular!!)
WendyK - received
susietex
lilbad - received
miss - received
Maxie23 - received
Lise Bu - received
Micromummy - received
Elena - received
Boatbird - received
JackieR - received
Patti - received
Dmnh
J4mi3 - received
Stargroves - received
Jckay67
Ibus - received

Last edited:
OK, I'll play again.........
Black and Purple please--same in return if possible
Same as last time?.....$1.00 per set for US players--to cover return postage.

Last edited:
Oh fab, put me down for all of them please, same in return, Kay you're a star!

PS. is the 23th the day in between the 23rd and the 24th, does this mean we have an extra day!!!!! LOL

Last edited:
i'd like to join, i'll probably make a set for each color. thanks

Oh fab, put me down for all of them please, same in return, Kay you're a star!

PS. is the 23th the day in between the 23rd and the 24th, does this mean we have an extra day!!!!! LOL

hardy ha ha, for your information I had a later date set for the returns but Carole replied that I couldn't have over 90 days and she changed it!! Its the American version LOL

Include me and I will do a set of each color and hope to receive a set of each color back. Are you saying people could do more than one set pre color? For example, 4 pink?? A bit not sure here on that line. You are a sweetheart to take this on again.

Include me and I will do a set of each color and hope to receive a set of each color back. Are you saying people could do more than one set pre color? For example, 4 pink?? A bit not sure here on that line. You are a sweetheart to take this on again.

As long as you make it really clear on your envie that you want/include 2 sets then I am happy to swop out that way as well!!
Apart from one small cock up when I sent one card back to its maker it wasn't a big problem, so hey what ever you lot want!!!

FF you are a wicked temptress - I would like to sign up to make black, purple, pink and orange please. Don't mind what colours back. Cheers me dears x x x x

Hi FF - i'll do black, purple, orange and pink too please. Kate x x x

Hi, I'd likek to sign up for this one - I enjoyed the first one! Please put me down for a set of each colour!
Thanks, Mandy

FF, These are atcs, right? Not envies. Just wanted to make sure. (unless they are the same thing and I don't know it????

Back
Top Bottom