Bunnies, Rabbits and Hares Swap! Open Media, Due Date: April 19, 2017

mrubyjean

colorful soul
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date ~ April 19, 2017
No sign up/withdrawal deadline, but please communicate!

Number of Cards ~ 3 for 3
Number of Participants – Unlimited
Open Media

Welcome to the Bunnies, Rabbits and Hares Swap!
Returns Mailed: April 21, 2017

This swap is a celebration of bunnies, rabbits and hares…realistic, whimsical, cartoony, sweet, irreverent ~ any style is fine. From Peter Rabbit to Bugs Bunny, from Miffy to the March Hare to the Easter Bunny, from zentangle bunnies to delicate drawings to funny rabbit sayings, each card for this swap should be inspired by the Leporidae Family! Any media is fine, including digital, but please make each card uniquely your own.

Swap Requirements ~
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
* Cards may be similar but each card must be original.
* Show off your talents. Send work into which you put time, imagination and care.
* Please use only small, light embellishments on your cards.
* Please protect your cards with plastic sleeves.

Mailing Information ~
* Include username, real name, your state/country and the swap name on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly written Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE).
* International Participants - Please send a clearly-addressed envelope or mailing label and I will cover postage.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, that way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your swap host and rep points for the artists of the cards you receive. People like to know where their little artworks find home.

Who would like to show some creative love for bunnies, rabbits or hares?

xela7072
dithespy
Pamitha
BekaH
theweavershand
Fernheart95
NYJunkie
zandradee
ann_stebbing
Ornamentations
BluSkyHare
Jsereg001
Avon
*YoshiMiharu
Sophie's mom
Rogue Gal
londonont1
ineedtocreate
*Pat
RatherEarnest
Cindylou
*Mouseit
JoyceG
kay
blackdog
RaineyDay
Suzi
sillylily41
museofthemorning
redplantlady
Seascape131
miss
CastleQueen5

Last edited:
Oh I love bunnies! Just curious, how do you swap out? Random shuffle, like for like, apparent effort for effort, blah blah etc.

I consider a lot of factors when I swap out cards as I try my best to give folks returns they will like. I make note of comments in the thread, I check comments on all swap cards posted in the gallery and I read every participant's profile to see what kinds of cards they like/don't like. I don't choose my host cards until I have all the cards laid out to swap. I don't really feel I can judge "apparent effort" so, if I know very little about an artist's likes/dislikes/preferences, I will often default to cards of similar media, similar style, similar theme or similar attitude. That said, after hosting probably 30+ swaps, I find that I adjust my swapping method depending on the swap cards I receive. A majority of my swaps are open media because I love the variety but it does add a challenge to swapping the cards out. I hope that gives you some sense of my approach as a swap host! :geek:
That said, I hope you will consider joining my swap, dorothygilmore.:yes:

Last edited:
Lurking, Martha.
I also go on record stating that I accept any type of returns. I love the variety of art people create in your swaps. :)

Back
Top Bottom