ZETTI'S of Historical Figures-Collage~Due May 17

Monroy28

It is all about Paris
Media
• Swap Due Date – Friday, May 17, 2017
• Withdraw by date – none keep in contact
• Number of Items - 3 for 3moo
• Number of participants –FULL, waiting list is now open
• Media –Collage (paint to add color and/or pen to draw in details)

ZETTIS of Historical Figures- Collage
Choose a historical person real, painted, or mythical and form image into a zetti art style.
For this project, four components to this fun Zetti ATC must be included:
1. A historical figures face (feel free to post ideas in the thread)
2. Funny body and/or funny legs (animal body ok)
3. An object on the historical person’s body, in their hand or background
4. Entire card must be filled, Majority collage- no white in background

If you do not have a lot of collage material, i have so much it is coming out of my ears. I have envelopes ready to go and to send out if you need some material. I am your hostess and here to help, especially if you want to try. i am here to help you be successful

View attachment 182820

"Zetti (aka Zettiology) is a style of at originated by Tracy Moore. Some common characteristics for zettis include striped legs, funny shapes for bodies, bright/ bold colors, magazine images, objects, designer paper borders, and lots of pointy hats."

Pintrest samples :
https://www.pinterest.com/candyscorner28/zetti/
https://www.pinterest.com/capturedangel/zetti/

Swap Requirements
* All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” on sturdy paper
* This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the hostess (that is me) will be forever treasured, but completely optional.
* All cards must be original and each card must be different.
* Show off your talents. Send work into which you put time and care.
* Please protect your cards with plastic sleeves.
Mail Information ~

* Include username, real name, date, your state/country and the swap name and name of historical figure on the back of all cards - and put username and swap name on all envelopes sent.
* US Participants – Please include a clearly Label with your address.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A FOREVER STAMP
* International Participants - Please send a mailing label and include a well-hidden dollar other wise i will pay postage.

I am in the United States for this project and all international are welcome.

Please PM me for my address (as it has changed) when you are ready to mail your cards. Please post in this thread when you are sending your cards out, this way I can keep track of the cards when they were mailed. Any late cards will be returned.

When you receive your returns, please leave I-Trader for your s hostess and you rock points for the artists of the cards you receive.

color magenta= received

1. Londonont1
2. Paradoxsketchbook
3. Xela7072
4. RaineyDay
5. withdrawn
6. Sophie's Mom
7. NANCY
8. BEVERLY
9. SillyLily41
10. Mcgillisj
11. JoyceG
12. Ancient Planet
13. withdrawn
14. Blanco Lobo
15. NYJunkie
16. Lu*O
17. MUSHU
18. Laffqueen
19. BetsyG
20.ZandraDee
21. Lizzabell
Waitlist:
Jennifer

Last edited:
take a look at the Pintrest postings. i love looking at them but they also give me such great ideas along with some freebie printable.

I will lurk. I've tried this style before and it just doesn't work so well for me. I will, however, give it a try and see if anything good appears.

Happy Wednesday!

:wub:WELCOME:wub:
Londonont1, Paradoxsketchbook, Xela7072, RaineyDay, Cindylou

Java Zarf and Trina LD, we will be here and hope your lurking turns into joining.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:
Thank you for the question Nancy. Black and white is ok. My thoughts were more about people who just slap a figure on the card and do not work on the rest of the card. There is always something interesting going on on the edges and background. A colorful (black and white good) background is half the fun of the card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom