Friend of AFA
Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: July 26
SIGNUP/WITHDRAWAL DATE: July 20
NUMBER of CARDS: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
NUMBER OF PLAYERS: Unlimited
MEDIA: Hand-drawn/hand-painted, using pens, pencils, crayons, pastels, inks or paints....and any mix of these.
NO embellishments or glued-on bits

Perhaps the most often thought-of flower colors are the various shades of pink and red. Some bold and dramatic, some soft and delicate, many flowers come in these colors, such as: Carnations, Roses, Tulips, Camellias, Geraniums, Poppies, Hibiscus, and more. In fact, I haven't found a red flower that doesn't also come in pink, even the Poinsettia! Pink flowering trees include plum and cherry blossoms or lovely pink dogwood blooms. Please create 3 or 6 cards in your favorite hd/hp media. Do feel free to share pictures of your cards on the thread, we all love seeing them!

GUIDELINES for CARDS:

* Please sign up on this thread only, not via PM, and if you need to drop out please let me know in time. LATE CARDS AND NO COMMUNICATION IS INVITING NEUTRAL iTRADER.
* Be sure to put your very best work into each card, and I will try to swap effort for effort. A host card is not necessary but always appreciated!
* Use only standard accepted measurements for ATCs, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2". Be sure cards are sturdy enough. They shouldn't be flimsy or bend easily into a U-shape.
* Please send each card in its own plastic sleeve, spread side by side as much as possible, and tape to each other (painter's tape or Washi tape works well). Or cut down a horizontal row of 3 pocket sleeves from the 9-pocket binder pages and use that.
* On the back of each card, please include the swap name, your username, and your real name.

GUIDELINES for MAILING:
* When your cards are ready to mail, please PM me for my address. Returns will be mailed a few days after the due date, so DO ALLOW ENOUGH TIME IN MAILING YOUR CARDS. Please allow at least 8 days to be safe, International more like 14 days.
* U.S. players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include one Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.
* International players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include a well-concealed U.S. one dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

Player List:

1. WITHDRAWN
2. Londonont1 - (CANADA) - RECEIVED
3. Xela7072 - RECEIVED
4. Ann stebbing - (FRANCE) - RECEIVED
5. OldsLady1992 - RECEIVED
6. Sillylily41 - RECEIVED
7. RhonaPaints - (CANADA) - RECEIVED
8. jmallory-welch - RECEIVED
9. CherylS - RECEIVED
10. WITHDRAWN
11. Gypsiejanie - RECEIVED
12. Suzi - RECEIVED
13. Jeaniouspaintings - RECEIVED
14. WITHDRAWN
15. DeniseMDupree - RECEIVED
16. Jo.on.the.go - RECEIVED
17. Tfelix- RECEIVED
18. Amara starleaf - RECEIVED
19. Suzanne R. - RECEIVED
20. Leia247 (UK)
21. Rina - RECEIVED

Sample cards are by CiCiCreates, Tandy, Clippedthreads, and BekaH.

Last edited:
  • Staff
I will make a note of that, Iam! Signing you up now.

• Staff
Signing you up now, xela7072 and Ann stebbing. So nice to see you guys all back again!

Oh, so happy to have you, welcome! Will sign you right up.

Back
Top Bottom