Eager Newb
Media
Swap Due Date - October 13th, 2017
Signup/withdraw date - None, just COMMUNICATE
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of participants - 12
Medium -Open Media
Theme - Werewolves Vs. Vampires

If there is two things I love, it's Werewolves and Vampires! This swap is all about these traditional horror characters. Werewolves or Vampires in all shapes and forms are accepted! Cards can include either a werewolf or a vampire or even both in a battle of sorts! I encourage you to post your photos here and share all your great work, though that is not required!

I am not requiring that the cards be censored for gore (though use your judgment on what is acceptable). Please be aware of this when you sign up!

Rules / Requirements (PLEASE READ)

*Please include on the back of your atc your name, AFA username, date and swap details.

*Please include appropriate return postage. If they take more than one stamp to send, please include the same amount to return. Send extra stamps if you are worried!

* Best work only please. I try my best to swap effort for effort. Please only send in art you'd be happy to receive

* Please sign up by posting to this thread ONLY, NOT through a PM

* No problem if you have to drop out, but please let me know. No cards and no communication will result in a neutral iTrader... This is my first swap and my goal is not to give out any of these!

* Each card should be sent in its own plastic sleeve. This protects them from weather and keeps them safe for both of our benefits.

* Please include username, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards. We can't leave Rep Points if we don't know who you are. Please don't make us guess!

* Please make sure to package your cards to where they arrive safely and undamaged.

* Please send a clearly typed or handwritten address label but NO ENVELOPES, I will be providing envelopes this time around :)

SHIPPING

USA: Please send the same amount of stamps as it took to mail. If you use thicker cards (like Illustration board), please use $.71 or two forever stamps. This is so we can avoid delays in the swap process.

INTERNATIONAL: The first TWO international players to sign up will receive free postage from me. For everyone else, I please ask that you include 3 unused US. stamps (or one global), or $2 well concealed U.S. dollars, or alternatively I can accept paypal!

Please make sure that you mail them off with plenty of time. I live in Arizona and though things do tend to get to me pretty quickly, it's better to be safe than sorry!

OTHER INFORMATION

- Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

- Make sure the cards are in my hands by October 13th! If something happens, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

- Please send me a PM when you need my address. If you have mine from the past couple of months, be aware that I have moved and have a new one!

- REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN

Pinterest inspiration board: https://www.pinterest.com/josiesuelupin/werewolves-vs-vampires-inspiration/

PARTICIPANTS: (Red means received)
0. Josiesuelupin
1. Karens
2. Ferretgirl (withdrawn)
3. Ravenshadow
4. Beverley (1st International)
5. Jaxsmom (2nd International)
6. Suzi
7. Stahlrala

Last edited:
Welcome to Ferretgirl, Ravenshadow, and Beverley! So glad to see my friends have decided to join me on this ride :)

It's perfectly okay if they are all of vampires! That's why I left it so loose :) I am also accepting characters who are also werewolves/vampires. So for example, you could draw Remus Lupin or Derek Hale...

I hope you join us!

Hey Josie! My cards are ready to go but I can't for the life of me find your address!!! Can you please PM it to me? Thank you :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom