ATC Guru
Media
Water Theme Original-Art Swap - Due August 8th

Swap Due Date: August 8th
Signup/Withdraw Date: August 1st
Number of Cards: 3:3
Number of Participants: 12

THIS SWAP IS FULL

Water cards can be humorous or serious, but please make the majority of the focus your original art: hand-drawn, hand-painted, needle art, or collages with personally-constructed elements. For example, sometimes I draw the central figure and cut it apart to make collage templates. Sometimes, I wield the scissors freehand or tear the paper. Other ideas are welcomed as well—just be sure to send in the quality of work you’d like to receive in return. (Check with me first if you are unsure.) Some bulk is fine, but extra postage would be appreciated. The requirements are the standard 2.5X3.5 inch size and fitting inside an ATC sleeve.

On the back of your cards, please write
your user name
real name
swap name
place of origin
alternative contact information (optional)

Please put your user name on everything, including the back of your return envelope or mailing label, to help avoid confusion.

Please put all cards in card protectors.

US participants, please enclose a SASE (62 cents) with your cards (and some extra postage if you made very bulky cards or are sending an oversized envelope for returns).

International participants, please enclose a self addressed envelope. I will cover your postage.

An extra card would be appreciated, but is not required. Late cards will be returned.

When you are ready to send your cards, PM me for my address.

Players:

1. mynameisJenn - cards arrived 7/14/08
2. nowzem - withdrew 7/28/08
3. Ibus - withdrew 7/31/08
4. lilbad - cards arrived 6/20/08
5. Joni Owens cards arrived 7/10/08
6. dmnh - cards arrived 7/21/08
7. gizmo - cards arrived 7/19/08
8. SeaSong - cards arrived 6/9/08
9. xstitcher - cards arrived 8/6/08
10. monarch - cards arrived 7/30/08
11. Elena - cards arrived 6/18/08
12. Frog Princess - cards arrived 8/8/08
13. Vicki Z (joined 7/28/08) - cards arrived 8/2/08
14. frozenfire (joined 7/31/08) - cards arrived 8/7/08

Last edited:
Sign me up, please, Kat! The due date is my hubby's bday :D He'll be a few years older than Jenn :D

Welcome to the swap, Joni Owens. BTW, I love your cat; I think we must have had a relative of your cat living with us for 20 years.

I love water-themed art -- could I please join this swap? Thanks

To someone named SeaSong how could I say no? Welcome to the swap. I looked at your gallery; the cupcake girls are delightful. You combined pen, colored pencils, watercolor pencil, & chalks beautifully. I especially like "Sophie;" her personality really shines through.

Back
Top Bottom