April 2024 Color purple, a face of some sort, and at least 1 flower (real or made up). I put April 2024 on the backs of all my ATCs. They were due by May 25, 2024. Here are my ATCs again.

Attachments

• April 2024 ATCs.jpg
    April 2024 ATCs.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
In rereading the swap prompts I see I made several mistakes. I did include a label for my return, but I don't remember putting my address on it and I wrote "April 2024 Prompt" on my ATCs, not May Prompt as it was for this swap. It is my 3rd swap and I am still making stupid mistakes. Also, you told us that mail is slow for you, and I just mailed them out today, April 26. I truly am a newbie... Pattie - tatntole

In rereading the swap prompts I see I made several mistakes. I did include a label for my return, but I don't remember putting my address on it and I wrote "April 2024 Prompt" on my ATCs, not May Prompt as it was for this swap. It is my 3rd swap and I am still making stupid mistakes. Also, you told us that mail is slow for you, and I just mailed them out today, April 26. I truly am a newbie... Pattie - tatntole
no worries!!!! We were all newbies at one time. We've all misread or made silly mistakes. I'll make your cards say May. No problem at all. I'm glad you have you participate in my swap! :-)

Donnacr, Artsean329, Lindarae, and mybrokenart, your wonderful ATCs have arrived! Thank you all for the host cards!