postsecret.com
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date - March 4, 2022
Sign-up/ Withdraw Date - None, just communicate
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of Participants - unlimited
Medium - HD/ HP

Welcome to the Long Hair Swap! I hope you'll decide to lurk or play!

For this swap, please send 3 sturdy ATC-sized cards, each in a penny sleeve, that are hand-drawn or hand-painted with the theme of long hair. Men & women (all identities welcome), children, animals... anybody or anything with long hair is a candidate for this swap. These can be realistic traditional portraits, or light whimsy characters. The hair can be just a detail, or the focal point. Any natural or dyed hair color is allowed, of course. Be creative and have fun.
No stickers, no bulky embellishments. Cards must be flat.

Please post to the thread if you'd like to play. When you're ready to mail, PM me for my address. (Hasn't changed since I've been on this site.) Include either a SASE or one loose forever stamp and a label. A host card is not required, but will be treasured. On the back of your cards, please include swap name, your username, location, and date of card creation. Please submit your best effort. No late cards allowed.

International players: I will cover return postage for the first 6 of you to sign up.

After you have your returns, remember to leave iTrader for me, and Rep Points for the artists whose cards you receive. Feel free to chatter in the thread, art friends.

Who wants to brush some long hair?
(names will change color after cards are in-hand to the host)
miss
zhouzhou
wildholly
middleearthtraveller
Silenna (Denmark!)
JannieB
lazyshadows (Greece!)
jo.on.the.go
Blueangel
aginghippychic
derakisu (Canada!)
crafty (Italy!)
fundygirl
Cheesyblasters (UK!)
Essy
Robin
JoyFlower - withdraw
Nanni (Austria!)
Seascape131
BekahStargazing
Monroy28

Elizart

Last edited:
ReverieJJ, lurk away! Happy to have ya here.

miss, I'm glad you've joined! I always enjoy your art.

I will join the lurkers. The song “Hair” is going through my mind. It was over 50 years ago when I saw the musical performed in Chicago. Wow…who wudda thought how times could change so much?

Welcome, Silenna! Your postage is covered.

Happy to have you lurking, Beverely. Here's hoping you jump in!

Back
Top Bottom