Robots, Rocketships, And Rayguns!!! HandDrawn/Painted ATC Swap, Due December 11, 2012

Yes, but first I have to finish my other swap commitments before I can join any others. If I get enough done I'll be back ^-^

Oooo another Buckeye! Of course you may join, JJkx76. Na Nu--Na nu. (I'd say you show your age if you know that reference, but these days with reruns and cable, maybe not...LOL)

Oooo another Buckeye! Of course you may join, JJkx76. Na Nu--Na nu. (I'd say you show your age if you know that reference, but these days with reruns and cable, maybe not...LOL)
Mork & Mindy a spin off of Happy Days ,yep reruns for me. Thanks for letting me join.This is my first Swap ,so if I happen to make any rookie mistakes please let me know. I've read ALL of the Sticky notes.

Happy Trading
Jermiah

This one seems really fun and really tempting, but I'm gonna wait and finish a couple others then I might just join in on this space adventure.

Alright alright I actually had time and have finished my other things and am zooming on back here to join in. Please add me.:)

Back
Top Bottom