APC - Alice in Wonderland - Open Media - Due March 7, 2014

I totally agree with kynara as I love your cards RedHeartStudio and BamaKathy :)! I definitely would like to have all the cards for my deck, LOL!

Here is my contribution to the Alice gallery!! I did the one that isn't an apc before I realized it was an apc swap, so I thought it would make a good hostie card............hope I was right and you like it despite the rule infringement!! :err:

Will you please pm me your address :)

sorry I didn't PM you sooner, I tend to miss addy requests in the thread. :embarrassed:

My cards will be in the mail in the morning....great swap!! Can't wait for my returns!!

thanks for letting me know :)

Here is my contribution to the Alice gallery!! I did the one that isn't an apc before I realized it was an apc swap, so I thought it would make a good hostie card............hope I was right and you like it despite the rule infringement!! :err:

very cool cards :)

reminder! one more week!

I will be swapping next weekend and mailing on feb 10th. :wubclub:

Received cards from dpineschi, bamakathy and RedHeartStudio today! Will leave iTraders this weekend :)

Well, I got a burst of energy from who knows where and am all caught up on iTraders! If I missed you please let me know! :wubclub:

I'm so sorry but I am going to have to drop out of this swap as I have only managed to get 2 of my cards finished. We have had bad flooding in my area and had to move a lot of furniture etc to the upstairs so my craft stuff has been all over the place, I'm just getting it all back together at the moment. Huge apologies!!!!!!

I'm so sorry but I am going to have to drop out of this swap as I have only managed to get 2 of my cards finished. We have had bad flooding in my area and had to move a lot of furniture etc to the upstairs so my craft stuff has been all over the place, I'm just getting it all back together at the moment. Huge apologies!!!!!!

not a problem, thanks for letting me know

Hi Kynara, mine went in the post yesterday, and so hopefully will be to you in time. I wanted to get them out Saturday but couldn't get to the po in time..... :embarrassed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom