View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Be happy!

My Mood:
smallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 563/100%
Personal APC Ad for smallgirl
red=trade in progress
Purple=off site trade in progress
Deck 1: done! THEME Nature Themed Collage with a Cancelled Postage Stamp

Deck 2:
THEME: 50 United States
NEEDED:
Spades
: A, 3
Hearts: 10
Clubs: A, 6
States I NEED: Arkansas-should be an Ace of clubs, Delaware, New Hampshire
States I ALREADY HAVE: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Oklahoma, Pyennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming, Washington DC, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin

DETAILS: I would like collage APCs of US States. I am collecting one card per State; I will update above as I collect them. Please use poker-sized cards (2.5"x 3.5") and leave at least the top left number and suit uncovered. Please feature the name of the state somewhere on the card.
DO's: These are some favourite things I would love to see one or more of on the card-postage stamps related to the state, official state bird/amphibian/animal, official flora/fauna, local wildlife, natural features, famous landmarks or people from that state, maps, relevant cancelled postage stamps
DONT's: Please no heavy embellishments, beeswax, scenes of violence, or overly religious

Deck 3:
THEME: Positive Quote with a Cancelled Postage Stamp
NEEDED:
Spades: Q
Hearts: 10, 2
Clubs: Q
Diamonds: K, Q, 8, 6
DETAILS: I would like collage APCs with a postage stamp of your choice and positive or wise proverb, quote, or word of your choice. Some postage stamp themes I like a lot: anything nature, inspirational or resilient people, education, art, creativity, anything to do with books, reading, literacy. Some words I like a lot: explore, discover, reflect, create, joy, love, compassion, gratitude, learn/learning. Some ideas...stamp with a famous person and a quote from them, a stamp and then a quote about the stamp's subject, etc...It's pretty open, as long as it is inspiring/uplifting
Please use a poker-sized card (2.5"x 3.5") as a base and leave at least the top left suit and number visible.
DO's: Please include a positive word or quote and a postage stamp on the card somewhere. Make the card uplifting
DONT's: I'm not a huge fan of the words "believe" or "dream" by themselves. Please no heavy embellishments, beeswax, Halloween, corporate logos, scenes of violence, or overly religious (uplifting verses from scripture or holy texts is fine, but just no big images of religious figures, hellfire, brimstone, or self-righteousness). I don't eat meat, so please nothing to do with bacon, unless it's a bacon shaped playing card hahaha.

Deck 4:
THEME: APCs of non-poker sizes or with suits not in English (ie, French Cards have R instead of K for King)
NEEDED:
Spades: A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 7, 4
Hearts: A, J, 10, 9, 6, 4
Clubs: A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3
Diamonds: A, K, Q, J, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5

DETAILS: I would like to collect unusually shaped APCs and suits in foreign languages. The bridge size and European poker size (a few mm smaller than 2.5" by 3.5") are good for this deck and I have seen cards in the shapes of hearts, ovals, circles, snowmen, gnomes, or in miniature. Suits might be a bit open, as some non standard cards don't have standard suits either or if are indicated in another language. I'll be flexible about suits but would like to stick to 4 of each number.

DO's: Use a non-poker sized card/unusually shaped card/card with suits in another language as a base and leave at least the top left suit and number visible. The theme of the card is open, but ideally I would like it to be inspired by the card itself (ie, if the card is heart shaped do a heart theme) or for it to relate to one of the interests on my profile.
DONT's: No cards larger than 4" by 6" and no smaller than 1" by 2." Please don't cover the whole back of the card, just cover a little with your artist information and leave the rest visible. I don't eat meat, so please nothing to do with bacon hahaha.

Deck 5:
THEME: Women on Postage Stamps
NEEDED:
Spades: A, K, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,3, 2
Hearts: A, K, Q, J, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3
Clubs: A, K, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
Diamonds: A, K, J, 10, 9, 7, 5, 3, 2

DO's: Use a 2.5" by 3.5" card and have at least the top left suit and number visible. Include at least one postage stamp of a woman, girl, or female group. It could be a famous woman, a head of state, a fictional/mythical woman or girl, a random woman on a stamp (like an unnamed woman working, doing art, an activity, sport, etc), a woman or girls group (like Girl Guides, YWCA, etc), woman symbol (like Venus symbol, breast cancer pink ribbon, etc), a woman in cultural, traditional or historical clothing, breastfeeding (many developing countries created stamps promoting breast feeding), or a woman portrayed in art work. Please keep it positive/pro-woman.
DONT's: No more cards with Janis Joplin or Maya Angelou-I love them, but I already have multiple APCs and ATCs with them. No angels or fairies, please.
Women on stamps I have (other than Janis Joplin and Maya Angelou, I don't mind repeats): Maya Angelou, Ingrid Bergman, Mary Cassatt, Katherine Dunham, Gibson Girl, Janis Joplin, Alice Munro, Nofrete, Rosa Parks, Sarah Vaughan

LOCATION: I'm in Canada and am willing to trade internationally
COMMENTS: I would prefer to do 2:2 or 3:3 trades to save on postage

Last edited by smallgirl; Today at 12:57 AM.