View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Be happy!

My Mood:
smallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 629/100%
Personal APC Ad for smallgirl
red=trade in progress
Yellow=off site trade in progress
Deck 1: done! THEME Nature Themed Collage with a Cancelled Postage Stamp
Deck 3: done! THEME: Positive Quote with a Cancelled Postage Stamp
Deck 2: done! THEME: 50 United States

Deck 4:
THEME: APCs of non-poker sizes or with suits not in English (ie, French Cards have R for Roi instead of K for King)
NEEDED:
Spades: A, K, J, 10, 9, 7, 4
Hearts: A, J, 9, 8, 6
Clubs: A, Q, 10, 8, 7, 5, 4
Diamonds: A, Q, J, 8, 7, 6, 5
DETAILS: I would like to collect unusually shaped APCs and suits in foreign languages. The Bridge size and European poker size (a few mm smaller than 2.5" by 3.5") are good for this deck and I have seen cards in unique shapes like hearts, ovals, circles, snowmen, gnomes, or in miniature. Suits might be a bit open, as some non standard cards don't have standard suits either or are indicated in another language. I'll be flexible about suits but would like to stick to 4 of each number.
DO's: Use a non-poker sized card/unusually shaped card/card with suits in another language as a base and leave at least the top left suit and number visible. The theme of the card is open, but ideally I would like it to be inspired by the card itself (ie, if the card is heart shaped do a heart theme) or for it to relate to one of the interests on my profile.
DONT's: No cards larger than 4" by 6" and no smaller than 1" by 2." Please don't cover the whole back of the card, just cover a little with your artist information and leave the rest visible. I don't eat meat, so please nothing to do with bacon, unless it's a bacon shaped playing card hahaha.

Deck 5:
THEME: Women on Postage Stamps
NEEDED:
Spades: J, 10, 9, 8, 7
Hearts: A, K, Q, J, 9, 8, 7
Clubs: A, K, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 4
Diamonds: K, J, 10, 9, 7
DO's: Use a 2.5" by 3.5" card and have at least the top left suit and number visible. Include at least one postage stamp of a woman, girl, or female group. It could be a famous woman, a head of state, a fictional/mythical woman or girl, an athlete, a random woman on a stamp (like an unnamed woman working, doing art, an activity, sport, etc), a woman or girls group (like Girl Guides, YWCA, sports team, etc), woman symbol (like Venus symbol, breast cancer pink ribbon, etc), a woman in cultural, traditional or historical clothing, stamps promoting breast feeding, or a woman portrayed in art work. Nudes are welcome. Please keep the card positive/pro-woman.
DONT's: No more cards with Janis Joplin (3) or Maya Angelou (4)-I love them, but I already have multiple APCs and ATCs with them. No angels or fairies, please.
Women on stamps I have (hoping to avoid repeats): Maya Angelou (4), Ingrid Bergman, Mary Cassatt, Celia Cruz, Rose Adelaide Degas, Marlene Dietrich, Katherine Dunham, Elizabeth II, Marie Hortense Fiquet (Mme Cezanne), Ella Fitzgerald, Gibson Girl (2), Girl Guides-Australia, Vermeer's Girl with a Pearl Earring, Helen Hayes, Dorothy Height, Marguerite Higgins, Janis Joplin (3), Czobel Bela's Mimi, Alice Munro, Nofrete, Flannery O'Connor, Rosa Parks, Red Cross nurses-Australia, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mother Teresa, Sarah Vaughan, Queen Victoria, Wonder Woman, Women War Workers-Australia

LOCATION: I'm in Canada and am happy to trade internationally
COMMENTS: I would prefer to do 2:2 or 3:3 trades to save on postage

Last edited by smallgirl; 10-17-2017 at 12:17 AM.