STEAMPUNK - MIXED MEDIA ATC SWAP - Due September 6th

Just to add to the above it is very odd but swaps from Australia and New Zealand often hit the UK before people in the US get theirs - as this is the other side of the World from the UK this does not make sense at all. BTW I often get swaps posted in the USA here in London before people in Canada get theirs - even when they are just a few hours away by road !
The ways of the mail are very deep and mysterious !!!

Gotta get mine done ready for the mail tomorrow too...LOL I will be on a plane shortly but not soon enough to get them there on time.. heehee

Ohhh and you can bet I am going to spend many hours happily playing in your craft room Cathy! Hmm reminder to self, send card and watercolour paper to play with.

Cards are finished, but didn't make the Noon pick up time so they will go out first thing Monday. I hope they make it in time. I'll post photos if I get time Monday. So I guess that means Sign ME UP!!!!

Last edited:
My Steampunk cards

Hi Cathy, Finished my Steampunk cards last night, well this mornig really, so here is my show and tell.

I have received some beautiful cards in the last week. I have been out of town with work and haven't had a chance to open the mail until now.

Thank you to everyone who added an extra card for my collection. I have a wonderful collection of steampunk from all over the world and some truly fantastic art.

I will leave itrader in a few minutes for those of you whose cards have arrived:

Alessandra
Catb
Karr311
Trudy
bag123
Mcgillisj
Rocknrobin

Mine have been mailed several days ago...they should be arriving any day now! I went to a local postal store. I was out of international stamps, and they only charged me $2.50! They said they didn't have any control over the speed, but should be there on time. :D

Back
Top Bottom