Zodiac girls Pisces, Aries, Taurus - due April 30, 2015

Wonderful, GwennieJo! :D Thanks for the hostie. I love it!

DeniseMDupree, I can put you in collage group, if that's what you prefer but as you can see there are not enough sign ups at the moment. I've sent out a lot of invites to collage artists as well but there's not much interest in this theme apparently.

Can I sign up for HD/HP? I'm so busy right now (preparing to move a long distance), but I love this theme, so I'm going to try really hard to get cards done. How cool would it be to have a complete set of 12 cards!

Hmmm, decisions, decisions...I mean I don't mind switching to help out one of the other groups, but I suppose it still wouldn't make a difference if we can't get at least one other person.

Lovely cards, Wisteriavine :)

Powered through making my cards this weekend - I'm moving soon, so I probably won't have much time soon to do cards. Hope you like them!

1_Zodiac_Girls_1.jpg

1_Zodiac_Girls_2.jpg

1_Zodiac_Girls_3.jpg

I'm very partial to water signs, being a water sign myself. :)

Argh, just realized I missed the rule about including the sign name on the front of the card. I'll have to go back and squeeze them in.

Linda4atc, I'd love to participate in the 8"x8" swap (actually my drawings were a little larger than 2.5"x3.5", and I had to crop them :( ), but I'm moving soon and won't be able to commit. :|

Sorry to see you go, zandradee. I usually do just hd/hp swaps but didn't want to exclude other artists this time. I really thought this theme would appeal to collage artists as well. :(

AganaBelea, great that you caught that. I was so wowed by your girls it totally slipped. :D

Gumber, I'm putting you in hd/hp. Is that still ok with you?

Last edited:
Ok, I went back and squeezed in the sign names, ha ha. :]

CSS0pJq.jpg
E4wp5ST.jpg
vNC6M8A.jpg

I like the different elements that go into the zodiac signs, and I tried to incorporate them - blues and greens and grays for Pisces since it's a water sign, fiery colors for Aries since it's a fire sign, and earthy browns and greens for Taurus since it's an earth sign. No air sign in this group. :)

Back
Top Bottom