HandDrawn/HandPainted - Fantasy Adventure Team, Due April 1, 2017

I've been snowed in since Thursday night, so here they are!
I had such a hard time with the almost overwhelming list of characters and "occupations", so I decided to write each on slip of pink paper for character, and yellow paper for occupation, then doing a blind match. If I got the same match twice, I used it!

Last edited:
Great set BluSkyHare! And what a fun and challenging way to design your characters. I hope you had fun thanks so much for sharing

I am SO grateful to people who have posted pictures. I was getting to the chicken stage and thinking "I can't do this, I'm withdrawing", but I CAN do this. I'll start tomorrow (perhaps have a break from the Valentine A-Thon, or maybe in addition to). ;)

I am SO grateful to people who have posted pictures. I was getting to the chicken stage and thinking "I can't do this, I'm withdrawing", but I CAN do this. I'll start tomorrow (perhaps have a break from the Valentine A-Thon, or maybe in addition to). ;)

I'm so glad everyone's pictures of their cards has helped! I know i like to host challenging themes but I am so confident that it will bring out the best in all of us and we will have fun.

Glad you're still with us!

Am I right to think there is one final spot left??? I have done a few sketches now, have some ideas.... Ok, I will go for it! If there is one spot left, I will take it :)

eeeeeeep!

Am I right to think there is one final spot left??? I have done a few sketches now, have some ideas.... Ok, I will go for it! If there is one spot left, I will take it :)

eeeeeeep!

Yep you are right one spot! I'll add you now!

Just a heads up we are now at max players so if anyone wants to be placed on the waitlist in case a currently signed up player decides to withdraw - please just ask to be added and I'll put your name into the waitlist.

I can't wait to see more cards by everyone!

They are adorably wonderful Ann_stebbing. I love that this pushed you outside of your comfort zone! I do have a tendency to like a challenge and so glad many of you seemed excited to give this theme a try. Of course you must send them!

Wohoo Friday is here! That means it might be time for some Fantasy Team adventuring...creating (well maybe since I'm working the after hours coverage for work I might be tied to the phone all weekend instead) but how are all you lovelies doing!?

I have been putting off completing my cards. Haha. But I have made a little progress on the centaur so here's an update on that. Going to try to have them done by the end of next week!

Changes so far: neck thickened, hands added, muscles added, legs adjusted, horse body adjusted

Last edited:
Oh yeah he's looking good. I like the changes you made! Good luck i'm looking forward to seeing what you do with him and your backgrounds. Have a fun weekend!

I've finished my cards. I went with a frog theme.
1_img82300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom