View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:32 PM
finding time to squeeze art into my schedule!!

My Mood:
katrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobahkatrinabean86 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 349/100%
Personal Ad for APCS for: katrinabean86

1: THEME: Hearts/Love
2: Needed:
Spades: Ace, 2, 3, 4, , 6, , 8, 9, 10, , Queen,
Clubs: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, , ,
Hearts: , , , , , , , , , , All Done! Wooooot.
Diamonds: ,, 3, 4, 5, 6, , 8, , , Jack, Queen, King
Jokers: , 2

3: Details: Any heart design, couples in love, quotes about love, valentine-esque designs, etc. are what I am looking for in this deck. What I want on the cards are what you think about when you hear the word 'love', please no negative/cynical takes on it. I want this to be a cheesy, upbeat deck. Please include at least your name on the card somewhere so I'll always remember who made it.

DO'S: I love images of couples in love (holding hands, sharing a kiss, walking together, etc) and quotes about love. Animals in love is also great because I think that's adorable. I've been known to say, "Awww" at pictures with snails who look like a couple (basically in the same area means a couple to me, haha) so really, any suggestion of love would be appreciated! All mediums are fine, including bulky items (for gems, please add extra padding in the envie). You can cover up the entire card except for the number and suit. Just one number/suit is fine.

DON'TS: Please, please, please make them happy. That's really the only thing I ask. Love can go both ways, but I'm not too interested in the dark side of it, just the happy pink V-Day kind :p

2nd Deck
1: THEME: Women
Spades : Ace,2,3,,5,6,7,,9,10,Jack,,King
Clubs : Ace,,3,,5,6,7,8,,,Jack,,King
Hearts : Ace,2,,,5,6,,,9,10,Jack,Queen,King
Diamonds : Ace,,,,5,6,7,8,,10,Jack,Queen,King
Jokers: 1,2

3. Details: Portraits of women on APCs. It can be full body or just their face. There can be other elements as well as long as the woman is the focus of the piece.

DO'S: Adult women only please. No children in this deck unless it's a child and a mom. Pin-up and vintage are great. Can be modern too, but no magazine type images. I'd like realistic looking women if they're modern images. I'm really looking for cards that will highlight the beauty of women. Please use real playing cards. They can also be hand-drawn as well if you can do that sort of thing (I cannot :p)

DON'TS: No full nudes unless it's tasteful/artistic (think Renaissance type nudes).

3rd Deck
1: THEME: Daisies
Spades : ,2, ,4, ,,,8,9,10,Jack,Queen,King
Clubs : Ace,,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,Jack,Queen,King
Hearts : Ace,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,,,,Queen,King
Diamonds : Ace,2,3,,5,6,7,8,9,10,Jack,Queen,King
Jokers: ,2

3: Details: Daisies are my favorite flower. There are many different types of daisy flowers. My favorite are African Daisies (they're purple usually) but I love all types.

DO's: Please feature a daisy on the card. Any media is fine. There can be other elements in the card as well but it has to be clear that it's a daisy on the card.

DON'Ts: Can't think of anything. Just make sure there's a daisy on it.

4th Deck
1: THEME: Anything Goes
Spades: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, , , , 10, Jack, Queen,
Clubs: Ace, 2, , 4, , 6, , , , 10, , Queen ,
Hearts: , , , 6, , 8, , 10, Jack, Queen,
Diamonds: Ace, 2, 3, , 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, , King
Jokers: 1, 2

3: Details: Any format, style, or theme you'd like to make. This is the deck for all the awesome cards that don't fit into my other decks but are wonderful and need to be celebrated! I appreciate all cards that you put effort into.

DO'S: All mediums are fine, including bulky items. If you love it, I probably will. I like colorful, imaginative, and beautiful cards the best They can be overly cutesy, silly, or just plain pretty. Use a real playing card if you can please. It's okay if the card has no number (write it on) as long as the suit is there. They can be on a background over the card or with the full card showing underneath. Either is great.

DON'TS: No spiders or creepy themes, no blood/horror/violence, no nudity unless it is tasteful/vintage. I'm going to be a preschool teacher so have that in mind when you're trying to think what I'd like, haha. If it's collage, please have more than one element...not just a picture in the middle of a card. Add some text or something if you want to make it a simple design. If you are questioning it, please show me first just to make sure. I'm pretty open but I'm not a fan of horror because I'm a huge baby :p

4: LOCATION: Vacaville, CA (Intl. trades ok)

5: COMMENTS: I'll be happy to make you something, either an APC or an ATC, by request. Please send me a message and we'll work something out
Please pm me if you see a card you like in my gallery! I'm usually willing to do 1:1 trades or personal requests. If I comment on your card, I probably want to trade for it but I'm too nervous to ask.
Please check out my APC Wish List

Last edited by katrinabean86; 03-23-2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Updating :)