Media
Swap Due Date: May 10th
Withdraw Date: May 1st
Number of Cards: 3
Number of Players: unlimited

WHIMSICAL CATS

1_catatude.jpg
1_cute_cat.jpg

This swap is to create WHIMSICAL CATS in any situation. There can be one or many cats or kittens on your cards and they can be depicted in any way except rude or dark. Cats are fantastic creatures so let your inner self loose and create wonderful art.

You can use any media you like except digital. Please no heavy embellishments or really bulky cards as it seems the mail machines just love to chew these up. And no stickers as the focal point of your card.

Now the small print - PLEASE READ

Please do your best work! Everyone wants a card with effort and creativity put into it as a part of their collection.

Sub-standard cards will be sent back and neutral feedback will be left if you fail to send in cards and do not communicate. I like to swap on due date so please ensure your cards arrive in time.

Mailing and Postage
• Include at least your username and swap name on the back of the card, so everyone knows who to give rep points to when your card is received.
• Place each card in a plastic sleeve for mailing.
• Allow yourself enough time to mail your cards by the due date. Late cards will be returned. It takes 7-10 days for cards to reach me.
• Please send a large return mailing label and a discreetly hidden US$2 for postage. I will take care of the return envelopes. Please do not send stamps - I cannot use them as New Zealand is not part of the USA For those of you who do not have access to US$, please PM me for my Paypal details.

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from. I will leave you iTrader points when I receive your cards. I will also link your first post to this post so that leaving rep and itrader is easy.

An extra ATC on subject is certainly appreciated and cherished but not mandatory.

CHECK LIST BEFORE YOU SEAL YOUR ENVELOPE :
Check to see if you have put in your address return label
Your Postage to cover returns
Your cards...
Ok then seal the envelope..

So who wants to play:
1 NikkiArts WITHDRAWN
2 SuzanneSky WITHDRAWN
3 Wil Opio Oguta received
4 Leann received
5 Slashdog1
6 CynthiaSillitoe received
7 Shewolf36 WITHDRAWN
8 Jaw received
9 Thwarmp received
10 Whisperingnan received
11 Catsie withdrawn
12 MelanieS received
13 Jewels received
14 Eangelle withdrawn
15 Evalila received
16 Josg913 received
17 BarbaraF withdrawn
18 Patgel received
19 SMikell received
20 Artkitty received
21 Scwk0511 received
22 Sophie's Mum received
24 Aidee
25 Dezineliz withdrawn
26 Tinab
27 Phoenix received
28 Mouseit received
29 HiddenTreasure received
30 Jessann received
31 the girl with the starry eyes received
32 Catladybj received
33 quoting mungo received
34 Margie
35 Margoartist received
36 Neca84 received
37 Starshine
38 Doodlebugdezines WITHDRAWN
39 Cee-Emm received
40 Beyondshay received
41 Goatgirl received
42 Irva received
43 Kwailin777received
44 Lisaastrup received
45 Deepdarkhana withdrawn
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PLAYERS - 50

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see both old and new friends joining me in front of the fire with the cat stretched out taking prime spot. Nikkiarts, SuzanneSky and Will, pull up a space and settle right in - good to have good company.

More chairs around the fire - welcome to Leann, slashdog1 - no chasing the cats - CynthiaS and Shewolf. There's plenty more room for others.

Jaw, standing outside looking at the wonderful fire and friends within seems sad

Great - two more cat lovers have joined us in front of the fire. Whisperingnan and Catsie, drag up a comfie chair, settle in for a natter and no doubt you will have a cat on your lap in no time.

Back
Top Bottom