View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:28 AM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 233/100%
That sounds like a super tough bird you ran into Mel, I hope he is ok and won't try and cross that road again soon. Your son and his friend might react differently once this has happened to themselves. Experiencing the shock when you realise you are going to hit an animal and then the guilt afterwards even if there was nothing you could do... not something I wish on anybody but hitting birds and/or hedgehogs and mice and such is kind of unavoidable when you drive a car. I hit a pidgeon once that flew out of the forest in front of me. I could see the feathers fly in every direction in the rearview mirror and that it made its way back into the trees. I doubt it made it much further though...