View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:00 PM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 572/100%
My hubby and I just turned 44(me) and 45(him) He's put in his 20 years so it's time So what are we gonna do now...well currently we are freaking out. Our future is so unclear! I'm out looking for a job...it's a lot more difficult than I ever thought. I've always thought of myself as a confident, go getter, but I was in for a rude awakening. When my third child was arriving...I became a stay at home mom. Right about when I could have been getting a job again, because the kids were old enough...I ended up being my mother in law's in home care giver. She had Dementia. She passed away last summer...but now...I've been an at home caregiver for more years than I care to admit. I still thought I was that fearless young lady...only well...older...but now when I get out there for job possibilities...I'm frozen with anxiety. It came out of now where. so, my advice to stay at home mom's and dad's...get out there...even if you don't need to be working outside your house...do it...just for the practice of it. Anyhoot, send good juju and prayers my way please. Give me courage and a bit of luck!

So that was a downer eh? ...I came back on here to share yet one more thing! I'll tell you about it on the next post...
A Mynah Production blog