March Pick-A-Theme (PAT) Swap! Due Date: May 4, 2012

May I have the last spot in the collage/mixed media group 5? tiny and/or whimisical houses is my theme.

Wowsers! :err: This filled up fast!!

Please set my theme for group #1 as "angel animals" (cats/dogs with wings, etc, etc)
:yes: Thanks!!

Jewels - I'm in your zentangle group. I've seen a lot of those mandalas in the gallery recently. Is their a link or technique to make them believable?

I use a compass to make series of widening circles and then divide the circles into regular pie shapes. The pencil lines act as general guides to get your tangles evenly spaced.
I pick a few patterns (4-5), start in the middle and work my way toward the outside. Usually one pattern per ring. Once finished with the ink designs you can erase the pencil guide lines if you need to and then shade where appropriate.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Welcome, HiddenTreasure!

Thanks, ArtDuJunque and BayBird!

Sorry, debs913...but it is kind of fun to participate in the PAT you are hosting...and less pressure!

Will sign up for the photography group if room. Theme will be black and white "junk" - black and white photo of an abandoned item- up close and personal prefered.

Back
Top Bottom