Girls in Stockings: Open Media ATC swap, due April 20th, 2012

My girls are going out tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
@locatray: Lol, actually I was worried she looked a little like a young Sailor Moon. I love that card too, she's my favorite. :cute:

Took my ATCs to the post office this morning, because the last swaps I joined, the ATCs came back to me instead of making it to my host. So I got the envelope ready just like I had previously, and asked the lady why it might have been returned. She said it's because I folded a SASE that's the same size as my original envelope and it's slightly bigger than it should be when it's closed. We're talking maybe 1/4" here...

I should say that my post office is notorious for being super picky. They gave me so much crap when I mailed my wedding invites.

Has anybody else had post office problems and how do you send your SASEs?

I think my PO would let me send an elephant in a business sized envy if I could make it fit (and with only 1 forever stamp at that!)... Sorry your's is such a pain Aidee. Maybe next time you could pm the host and see if they will let you substitute a large addy label & postage for the SASE. I know I would if i'd known your PO was so picky. :). I always just fold my SASEs, but I have received them from other pple who slide them in unfolded (but I can never get my envy to seal right when I try that).

And yep yep Debs, four days til swap time! Weeee!!! :D

Last edited:
I've found that weighing and buying my stamps from the lady and posting from the mailbox outside the post office works better for me ive had a few disappear from going over the counter with them...

and they are super cuties aidee!!!!

I just let the PO weigh any of my international envies that have more than 2 cards in em. A pain for them, but it puts my mind at ease. Last thing i want is for y'all's stuff to get lost in the void over a few cents.

ROTFLMAO!!! WestonWyse thank you SOOOO much for those links! :biglaugh: Now if you folks wil excuse me, i gotta go find some weird stuff to take to my PO! :biglaugh: I love it!

Back
Top Bottom