Abstract Art- Mystery Potluck, Due June 13

mzspurslasso

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date: Cards need to be in my hands no later than June 13
Signup/withdraw Date: No sign ups or withdraws ...just send in your cards on time if you want to play!
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 only
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Any

Abstract Art – Mystery Potluck

Please Read the Guidelines for this swap...TWICE. :)

Just like at a potluck supper, you don't know what may show up in this swap.
Please make your cards Abstract in the color(s) and medium(s) of your choice.

Please DO NOT post pictures of your cards to the swap thread....we want it to be a surprise!!

Please send in your very best work...no sloppy, half-hearted cards...only cards you would love, love, love to receive need be sent in.

This swap will be a random swap. Cards will be selected face down. You will get three cards back. You will not receive any of your own cards or two cards from the same artist. Past that it will be a mystery.

Abstract art - "Art that does not attempt to represent external, recognizable reality but seeks to achieve its effect using shapes, forms, colors, and textures"

This swap as a no sign up swap. Your name will be added to the list when your cards arrive.

Cards that arrive on or before June 13th will be swapped out.
Cards that arrive after June 13th will be returned.

Host requests:
Please DO NOT send envelopes. (I will provide them)
Please DO send loose postage, not envelopes with postage already attached.
Please DO NOT use raised embellishments.
Thank you!!​

Creative Plan:
Please submit only your best, most creative work.
Card size must be ATC standard - 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
All cards need to be sent in a plastic sleeves or some sort of protection in case your envelope is damaged on the way to me.
Originals only, no prints of previous work.
Flat embellishments only. What I am trying to avoid are the raised embellishments, gemstone type stick-ons, pointed things that can tear an envelope, heavy or thick pieces. Other flat types are ok.
Cards with raised embellishments will be returned. When in doubt, please ask!

If you have questions about your cards, please send me a pm or ask in the thread.
PM me when you are ready for my address.

Awesome Returns:

All players: Please do not send envelopes. I will provide them. Please do send a label/paper with your name and address clearly printed on it.

US players: Please do send loose postage to cover your returns. An extra stamp is always appreciated to help cover international postage players, but it's not required. Please do NOT send envelopes with postage already attached.

International players: I'll cover the postage for your returns.

Gracious Gratitude:
Please make sure your real name, swap title, and screen name are on the back of your cards so others can leave you rep points.

Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the folks whose cards you were honored to receive. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards.

Thank you so much for participating in my swap!

Cards Received:

1. cat b returns received
2. jewels returns received
3. MelanieS returns received
4. tiggerfan1973 returns received
5. NancyL returns received
6. kemma
7. heatherkn
8. CynthiaSillitoe returns received
9. papersaga returns received
10. dsign49returns received
11. squiggle brainreturns received
12. sassyreturns received
13. trini70 returns received
14. pinkzombie returns received
15. lazyshadows returns received
16. Elena returns received
17. mike7221
18. thePisani
19. suzyq
20. son_in_aquarius
21. thecharmedlife returns received
22. whisperingnanreturns received
23. roadhousette returns received
24. mouseitreturns received
25. aschrisman
26. arlie707
27. SMikell returns received
28. flmgo33 returns received
29. Draketeeth returns received
30. Emily Gingham
31. snowariginal returns received
32. beyondshay returns received
33. katelnorth returns received
34. lafaver55

Last edited:
since I am already making abstract art, it will not be hard to create ATCs.
Yesterday we rearranged our lanai (patio.) We're making that yard less maintenence by potting small plants and letting the ground go to "grass." "Grass" meaning weeds gone wild but which are mowed to resemble a lawn. So I dug out planst, carried rocks and potted plants and moved the dog house and the plant shelves and the fountain etc etc. I guess I will just have to do art for a couple of days until my back is less stiff.

Back
Top Bottom