Sticker inspiration swap, HandDrawn/HandPainted, due June 3rd

@Katroush - your cards arrived! They look great - thanks for the hostie and the feather cards :) Animal stickers seem to be very popular for this swap :D

@BalloonLady - your cards arrived today! They look great - I love that your stickers match your username :P Thanks for the hostie and extra stickers too!

Just a reminder to anyone lurking that tomorrow is the last day to sign up!

@beaksalot - your cards arrived today - thanks for the hostie! They look great.

Hey everyone - just a heads up that I'm still waiting for Zongela's cards to arrive (everyone else's cards have arrived safe and sound). I'm going to give her cards until Monday to arrive, after which I'll send out returns regardless.

.....and today Zongela's lovely cards arrived! I'll swap all the cards around tonight and get them to the post office tomorrow!

Last edited:
iTraders left, and the cards are mailed! Please post to the thread when you receive your cards so I know they arrived safely :)

Also remember to leave "You Rock"s for your partners and iTrader for the host (that's me!). (If you aren't sure how to do that, just ask!)

I received my cards yesterday. Great theme. What a good way to use stickers, zilliah. You did a good job running this swap. And I appreciated all of the new stickers in return. Now you'll just have to run this swap again!

And thanks to these artists
crazydaisylou - Route 66
Zongela - Firefly Imp
zilliah - Bunny Supervision

I got my returns yesterday! Thanks again for hosting, zilliah. I've left iTrader points for you.

Thanks to Suzi, BalloonLady, and Katroush for the cards. I've left You Rock! ratings for you all.

My cards arrived today!!! Thanks to all, and especially to zilliah, for hosting this really fun swap :)
I will leave rep points and ITrader later tonight.

I've heard back from every except for Katroush and sillylily41 - have you two received your returns yet?

Glad to hear they arrived safely! I've heard back from from everyone now, so I'm going to archive this swap - thanks for playing, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom