Faux Postage Stamps ATCs Swap-Due September 1, 2019

TSMarie, your beautiful faux postage stamp cards arrived yesterday--thank you for the extra card!
And, Kehlenn, your beautiful Frida Kahlo faux postage stamps card arrived yesterday, too--and thank you for the extra card, too!

Mushu, I love all your stamps and cards! The stamps on the first card are beautiful and your dogs are so sweet. Your beach card is so well done and I love elephants, too - so really love them all!

WampumWashi, you're beautiful and creative cards arrived yesterday. Thank you for the extra!

Gyspy, I'm sorry to hear about your back pain. It's hard to concentrate on anything when your in pain--I know! I'm looking forward to seeing your cards, though. Hope your pain goes away!

About posting pics----I've pretty much always posted pics of my cards in swaps I've played in, but lately I've come to realize that I kind of enjoy getting swap returns from players who HAVEN'T posted pics---it makes it like a DOUBLE suprise!
Does anyone agree? :)

WampumWashi, you're beautiful and creative cards arrived yesterday. Thank you for the extra!

Gyspy, I'm sorry to hear about your back pain. It's hard to concentrate on anything when your in pain--I know! I'm looking forward to seeing your cards, though. Hope your pain goes away!

About posting pics----I've pretty much always posted pics of my cards in swaps I've played in, but lately I've come to realize that I kind of enjoy getting swap returns from players who HAVEN'T posted pics---it makes it like a DOUBLE suprise!
Does anyone agree? :)

I find that I'm leaning more towards liking the surprise angle for PATs, but I still love to see people's creations in swaps. As a hostess, I also love it when artists post their pics, since it livens up the thread and the comments help me decide who would like which card. :)

Last edited:
I have enjoyed receiving cards that weren't posted in a swap thread - but I really like to see what people are doing. It provides inspiration and challenges me to do better. And it's also fun to see what kind of cards appeal to different people.

It IS helpful, as a swap hostess, to know who likes what, nanvan.

No mail yesterday, although I know that Mushu and Gyspy are mailing soon, or have already mailed.
I should be able to swap out on time!
:)

Gypsy and Mushu--your beautiful cards have arrived!

ALL CARDS ARE IN! :jiggy:

I will start swapping tomorrow (I have the day off from work-yay!).

Ok! All cards are swapped and ready to mail. I'm working today, but I'll try to find time to drop them in the box. Some other envelopes, especially the ones going over-seas, I'll have to take to the PO. So all cards will go out either today or tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone for making this an awesome swap! All the cards were wonderful and I hope everyone loves their returns (and I don't see why not because they're all great!). :)

All returns have been mailed! Thank you again to everyone for making this an awesome swap! Don't forget to leave rep points (You Rocks) to the players whose cards you receive and an iTrader for me if you enjoyed the swap.

Back
Top Bottom