Magnificent Dragons~ Due February 28th

Something additional and very special to add to her cards arrived from Dardarbinx. Whoever gets them will be amazed. I am going to draw three names from a hat so everyone keep their fingers crossed. I'm not going to tell you what has arrived - I'll leave the surprise for you to tell,

Well, I have managed to swap out the dragons tonight and they will be in the mail tomorrow to you. thank you all so very much for your fun and kindness.

All the dragons were so fantastic I just swapped out randomly so I really hope you like what is coming. I would have liked to keep them all they were so lovely. You are a very talented group of people and I loved running this swap.

Hear from you soon as your dragons arrive, I have feed them plenty of firestone for the journey so they should make it in quick time.

Hugs
Cathy

They should be winging their way across the seas sometime after tonight. Although I posted them Saturday, there is no mail collections until today - Monday- so start looking towards the beginning of next week or earlier if you live closer.

In the mentime, keep the light in the window so they can see where they need to land,:D

Ahhhhh ....FlyingPhoenix .... I feed the dragons plenty of firestone for the long trip so they should be OK with the snow at your place. Where I live we do not really get snow- in fact last year was the first snow fall in about 50 years around here and then it was only light and didn't last long.

My wonderful Dragons arived in my mailbox today, on my B-day...what a wonderful surprise. When I went to check out the mail it was shaking and there was smoke trickling out around the door, and when I opened it they were all trying to wish me Happy Birthday at the same time. Needless to say my mailbox is a little singed around the edges now...lol. I left itrader for our wonderful host and reps already...thanks to you all.

My sweet little dragons arrived a few days ago, but I received them on my away home and have not been able to get back out and online till today. I gave my rep hugs, and the itrader for Cathy.:D

When I came home from the office today, my cats refused to come down stairs. Strange. But then I saw -and heard- why, there were hissing dragons waiting on the door mat :-). Thanks to ArtduJunque, Darbabinx and Mdkragon. Cathy, thanks for hosting another fab swap.

I am still waiting to hear that all the dragons made it safely to their new lairs There are still 4-5 lots still to land. Once this happens I can close this swap.

Check out our swap in the Swap Gallery. Chances are if you posted your cards to the thread you should have one of your cards include.:):spinny::notworthy:

I deeply apologize for the lateness of my response. My work schedule was completely out of whack and threw me completely off kilter.

Mine came in while I was away and all three of them have adjusted well.
One of them wasn't very happy with me once it arrived due to the fact that there wasn't any coffee in the house, but it was one of my favorites from the swap, and it found the coffee I forgot I had hidden. <3
The second nearly ate us out of house and home within the first week, and has enjoyed the local cuisine immensely.
And the third's shiny gold scales glittered in the unseasonably warm temperatures (80 plus Degrees Fahrenheit). All of them absolutely amazing and have wonderful personalities!

Thank you to Yorobi (No more Coffee), Makeart96, And Enotneicana (Amethest Eyes) Your work is amazing, and I'm fortunate that your dragons were headed my way. (Off to leave "You Rock" for you!

Cathy1, Thank you for being an amazing hostess, and your dedication to ensure the dragon's safety through their long journeys to their new home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom