Rapunzel ATC Swap, Due August 25th

winterchild

Inactive
Media
Swap Due Date - August 25th
Signup/withdraw date - August 5th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12 (Internationals welcome!!)

Rapunzel ATC Swap, Due Aug 25th

1_Rapunzel-images.jpg

Title images by Jo.on.the.go, 13 Firedancer and Staciejewelry.. Thanks so much :)

The Theme, Links and Inspiration

I have been pretty much obsessed with the theme of Rapunzel and Towers and ok... Princes too ;) since I was a child, so for my first swap here I decided to have Rapunzel as the theme.

Rapunzel contains so many ideas, here are just a few:

Towers
The Witch/Step Mother
Imprisonment
Long Hair
Herbs
Pregnancy/Desire
Single Parenthood
Princes
Blindness
Love

and what happened to the parents who lost their child?

if you read the Brothers Grimm and Anne Sexton take on the fairy tale I am sure that will inspire you:

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm012.html

http://plagiarist.com/poetry/8030/

Media
Any media is acceptable as long as the cards are your best work and art you would love to receive yourself.

Postage/Returns

Please pack cards well and provide a return label clearly printed. If you are in NZ then NZ postage will be fine... if you are International and have US postage stamps I would be happy to have these as I can use them in swaps. A USD should cover it. If you want to play and have no way of providing postage then thats fine too..... I will cover you. PM me when you join, and I will send you my mailing address.

Have fun and I hope I will get players..... would love this to be the start of many! Any questions of course, PM me....

Players

1. Joss Received
2. mzspurslasso Received
3. staciejewelry Received
4. RaineyDay Received
5. 13firedancer Received
6. CoyotesGirl Received

7. jo.on.the.go Received
8. redplantlady Received

ALL RETURNS MAILED OUT FROM NEW ZEALAND 21st AUGUST 2010

THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Hi Winterchild!:) now this is the first time I lurk,and only because I have a LOT of swaps
right now...I am drawn to this swap....but maybe I wait a bit and finish some things,luckily
my summerholiday started NOW!:D
So I will be back if there is still room:)
Congratulations on your swap♥

Thats awesome Joss and Tracy...will send you my addy.... thanks for the congrats and welcome to the lurkers...nice to have you here cheering us on from the sidelines :)

OK, slept on it and have to join. You know there is a "Rapunzel" by DMB? "Climb your castle walls... if you're my Rapunzel..." So... can't resist...any...longer... Sign me up! :)

Thanks for adding me to the list. I hope it's OK that I included a link to your swap in my blog. I was writing about ATCs and wanted to let other artist's know about ATCs for All and thought your swap sounded so fun I wanted to share!

hehe Firedancer.. we have means of making you play ;-P Yep I know the song.... its the one that got me listening to him !!!! So glad you're playing..feel free to use the DMB song for inspiration too!!

Thats awesome stacie.. thank so much!!

Thanks for adding me to the list. I hope it's OK that I included a link to your swap in my blog. I was writing about ATCs and wanted to let other artist's know about ATCs for All and thought your swap sounded so fun I wanted to share!

Back
Top Bottom