View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 02:03 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forumsTrinaLD clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 339/100%
Jazzie, your package arrived and is just ducky! hahaha. The artwork did not survive as well as the 3 little ones due to the labels the USPS put on and when I took them off, I also removed the paint.

I finally finished yours and was set to mail it yesterday, but when I went to start the car, the hazard flashers were going nutso. They'd blink on and off randomly. Hubby spent the day looking at the car, I spent the day and most of the night and most of this morning researching online. We still don't know what's going on. That said, I'll be mailing on Monday as I'll either have a drivable car without hazard flashers or someone who can get me to the USPS (too far for walking I'm sorry to say).

I'm going to add these little quackers to my collection of stuffed toys. Thank you.