Animal Play VWX Swap/ATCs/Open Media/Due date: August 1

Mail Call!!

alexrm15 Your critters are in, as well!! Thank you for the Walrus!! By the way, your Vulture turned out really awesome. How did you do the back ground for it? Inquiring minds need to know...

Will be swapping these out as soon as I get the last few ones in. So, they should go out in the mail approximately on Thursday the 3rd or possibly Wednesday the 2nd. Be on the look-out..... Then there is only one more left....

Since the due date is so near I am going to go ahead & have this put in the Active Swaps just in case you guys wonder where it went....

Mail Call!! 7/28

josiesuelupin Wonderful ATCs in!! Love that you themed them & thank you for sending an extra one in!!

Okay, everyone is in. Will work on these today & hopefully have them in the mail on 8/2. Thanks!!

I am away from home until the 11th of August. Sorry for the delay! My husband should let me know when the envelope arrives, I hope.

Great cards have arrived! Thank you josiesuelupin,suzi and alex15 for your fabulous artwork and, of course, to ferretgirl for hosting. I'm off to do points!

I cameback from my travels to lovely critters from Ferretgirl, Jsereg091, & dsign49! Special thanks to our host, Collette!

Back
Top Bottom