CHILDREN with WORDS and WINGS ATC Swap, Collage Only, Due July 1, 2017

Awesome set of cards, jmallory-welch! So colorful and love the border treatments!

Such little cuties, Ohhappyday! I adore "Wing It" and my second favorite is "Fly away with me"...Great set!

Here are mine! It's been awhile since I worked in collage...Hope you like them!

Today is July 1 and the due date for this swap. I know a couple people have cards in the mail, so I'm planning to swap out at the end of next week, after July 4th celebrations.

Cards arrived today from Fandanie! Thank you for the host card. You do lovely art!

I just received cards from TimeInMyHands. You are so kind to send me a host card and also stickers. I can tell by your cards you enjoyed the swap! :) Great work!

And Kfaye, your cute little children arrived today too. That eclipse stamp is amazing! Thanks for pointing out to me the color change.

Last edited:
I just want to say a big 'thank you' to all of you wonderful artists who make hosting swaps so much fun! As the sun sets on the due date for this swap, take a look at the front page. Every single player has gotten their cards to me on time! So much work and creativity went in to every ATC that I have been entrusted with, and I look forward to the time I will spend carefully swapping them out. I hope you all adore your returns. I will post here when they are on their way. Thanks again for being such a great group to host!

I wanted to let everyone know that all the beautiful children are flying toward their new homes. :) I dropped off the returns at the main post office so hopefully they will travel quickly!

Wooohoooooooooo serious happy mail today!

Truly awesome cards received from :ThouArtDelyrias, JoyceG, fandanie. Thanks to our gracious host. itrader and You Rocks on the way .

Back
Top Bottom