Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: G-15 CJ - Fuzzy Felters: The Adventure Takes a Detour

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it's been another three weeks and I still have not received mine. NYJ I know you want to close the thread.

goatgoddess is offline every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did get mine in Rochester so I'm good - wish the post office would hurry up with yours Val

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, Val, I'm anxious to end this Thread. I still have to check with monarch and see if she has the page from SusieTex. You should be getting your page in a few weeks (such slow mail service -- guess that's why it's called snail mail).
    There cannot be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full. --Henry A. Kissinger

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, this seems to be more than snail mail, another 2 1/2 weeks have gone by and I have still not received my page from Pippin. I am sorry this is holding up the closing of the thread. It might have worked to bring it to the US and sent it from there, or even give it to Debra, I'm sure she would have dropped it in the mail.
    Last edited by vwozniak; 07-21-2010 at 11:26 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh darn Val - hope it hasn't gone missing

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad to hear the last page is on it's way (again). I'll hold this thread open until it's received and finally will be able to archive it.

Thanks everyone for being so supportive of each other and also making such great felted pieces. I'm going to miss this group....but will probably 'meet' up again somewhere.
    There cannot be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full. --Henry A. Kissinger

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    At long last the last fishy finished it's swim to New Orleans today. S(he) is quite beautiful (handsome) and none the worse for the long journey. So, I guess at long last this thread can be closed. Thank you NYJunkie for hanging in with all of us as we made this long journey in fiber felting, I know for me, it has been a fun learning experience. And an excuse to get out my felter and wool and get to work.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks heavens for FedEx and the safe delivery of the Fuzzy Fish!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    this has a been a great group! love all my pages

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm checking in a bit late....but am thrilled that you finally got your page, Val.

I've enjoyed being part of the Fuzzy Felters and will always remember everyone when I look through my journals. It's been a great learning experience and I'm still experimenting with wool, fibers, fabrics and beads.....

Farewell my Fuzzy Felter Friends...