The Collage House Swap - Due March 15

OK, I'm getting a little worried... Cards I mailed on the same day (Tues.) made it to Washington state two days ago...

miss - Your cards are here...Thanks for the extra card and for being a player in this swap!!!!!

knesi07 - I'll let you know when your cards arrive.....

Worked on my first collaged house tonight and had fun, although I am not quite satisfied with the result yet!

Does anybody have their cards posted to the galleries already? Would love to take a peek to get some more inspiration!

A few of my houses

I am hoping that a few images will show here. I haven't tried it on the new site yet. If they don't, three of my 6 houses are in my gallery. They are all pink, like my grandfather's little house was. It had pastel rainbow colored shingles (really, it was a fad of the period, I guess.)

gezza - Your houses are here...Thanks a million for the darling house card!!!! It is so clever and cute!!!! I love it!!! Also thanks for being a player in this swap!!!! and for the other goodies!!!!

IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG ON THIS THREAD OR LIST, PLEASE LET KNOW.....
I might have made an error transferring the information over to here.........

1. monarch (carol)..................................North Dakota
2. lovepugs............................................Texas ............................Received (4)
3. stormarla............................................Canada
4. ashleysuzanne.....................................Michigan
5. jonquil................................................Australia
6. icequeen07.........................................California
7. stellacometa........................................Italy..............................Received (4)
8. tinka ..................................................Beliguim.........................Received (6)
9. mishay38.............................................Nebraska
10. bigkay................................................New Jersey

Well, I am quite positive I sent you 6 cards.... ?

stellacometa - I looked and there are 6 cards.........I would have noticed it when I swapped out....Sorry..... I corrected the list......

heymaggie - Thanks a bunch for signing up!!!! Have Fun!!!!

grandma chook - I'll let you know when your cards get here......Take care of yourself!!!! And I hope your feeling better soon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom