Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Crows and Ravens ATC swap
Swap Due Date - Feb 18, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - Feb 1, 2008
Number of Cards - 3/3 OR 6/6
Number of participants - unlimited

I will be swapping cards out the weekend of Feb 23 and 24 and mailing returns Feb 25

It's all about Crows and Ravens​

I've always wanted to host one for Crows and there hasn't been one in a while - so here we go - Any medium works - but please no photocopies of original pieces of art - let’s make all of these original. Mixed media - Rubberstamps, collage, handdrawn or fabric - You can make them funky or serious - feel free to think out side the box.

Please use card protectors when mailing to protect your cards and make sure your screen name is marked on the back so people know you created this perfect little pcs of art Please also include your screen name on the back of your return envelopes. PM me when you are ready to send your cards and I will PM you my address.

* This will be a 3 cards for 3 in return or a 6 for 6 your choice.

* last sign up date: Feb 1, 2008

* Cards need to be to me by Feb 18, 2008

* Please include your name and screenname on the backs of your cards

* Those in the USA - Please include a self addressed stamped envelope for your returns

* International - include a self addressed envelope - I will take care of return postage.

* Please Contact me if you can not make the mail by deadline.

rec after the move
rec before the move

1. goatgoddess
2. Tigermom - another time
3. amyfaerie - Rec 3rd
4. Marlien - Rec
5. MBoyd - Rec
6. Artspirit
7. kysunflower - Rec
8. shelly - Rec
9. jonquil - Rec
10. LavenderLizard - Rec
11. terrivar - another time
12. jean - another time

13. purplecat - Rec
14. Natasha - Rec
15. wigbag - Rec
16. eggstudio - Rec 1st
17. Dragoness - Rec
18. Lisa LeRay
19. Ztern - Rec
20. maxie23 - Rec
21. Wulfcwen - Rec
22. Deedles - Rec
23. KaHeD - Rec
24. stormarela - Rec
25. PaperScraps - Rec
26. Chronata - Rec
27. Marla412 - Rec
28. crisbear - Rec
29. ScramperSue - Rec
30. Wudwooda - Rec
31. Betsey - Rec

32. Spriggan
33. DADAology - Rec
34. Ripley42369 - Rec

35. Scarecrow
36. sometomato - Rec
37. mrubyjean - Rec

38. insanebrainpain
39. dustyspiral - Rec
40. Irma - Rec
41. gatos53 - Rec
42. lemay - Rec 1st
43. Coffeelatte - Rec
44. Chatty - Rec

45. Chimera.Muse
46. kimberly fish - Rec
47. Paperfairys - Rec
48. turtle - Rec
49. Carolyn Minto - Rec
50. insanebrainpain - Rec

51. JenniferM
52. terryart - Rec
53. bookmaiden
54. Passionate
55. kitten
56. flowergurl4eva - Rec
57. Cindyt - Rec
58. breegeek - Rec
59. Elena - Rec
60. animalchatter - Rec
61. woodfork - Rec
62. PallasCat
63. Ria - Rec
64. Glaxona - Rec

65. VBR - another time
66. Gretchen - Rec
67. lori.rn... - Rec

Last edited:
lori - yes they are here - I was waiting till the dust cleared to update this one. Will be do itraders now - blue is after the move - orchid is before the move. :)

Last edited:
Ztern and breegeek - still need to give you itraders - you weren't on the site yet.

Hi everyone...can't wait to see what beautiful cards come my way!

Because of all the "goings on," this all seems far in the past to me. How exciting that we will get new cards next week. My mailbox has been achingly empty! Thanks for sorting them out so promptly Goatgoddess. How is your husband doing?

hubby went back to work this past week so he is getting there - lucky his job is mostly computer and paperwork.

got my kids to come over today and help me move this huge bush - let me say it looks much easier when they do this on TV but with my mostly my sons help (the twins and my neice were some help but after my son threw a worm on one of them that was kinda of it for them <g> - my kids are in late 20's) But we got it moved and my future flower beds are going to look so nice!

Trade out is tomorrow!

here are my three

View attachment 1892

Cards are traded out and I'm heading to the postoffice tomorrow :)

thanks everyone for sending in such wonderful cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you - the one in the middle is a rubber stamp image off of the envie that Gatos sent in - might need to find that stamp - it's very nice.

Whew! This swap sounded familiar. Yikes! Had to come on and see if I joined and forgot about it. Hmmm. Guess I just thought about joining and didn't. Whew! Big whew since the deadline has already come and gone.

Deborah
(artworm)

I received my wonderful cards today, from: terryart, ztern, Ria, Elena, Marlien, and Chatty. I did itrader for goatgoddess, and rep point for Chatty. However, the others are not on this thread, so I can't do rep points. Instead, I PM'd everyone except ztern who does not appear to be on this site at all. I used the email address on the back of her card to send a thank you and gave her the web address of our new site, in case she has lost us!

Thank you, goatgoddess, for keeping track of everything!

thank you - I started out with watercolor paper and cover it with red tinted water based varnish - then layered strips of paper over that - added more red varnish - added bits of gold (clean) candy wrapper) more varnish - then put the crow images and more varnish - let dry a little - came back with purple tinted varnish - then added dot's of blue, green and purple inks - dapped it about and used a wet baby wipe to pick up a bit and leave a bit till I was happy with it. then leave them to dry and try to quite messing with them :skeptical: then I rubberstamped some curls on the card after they had finally dried

I find that I can't leave my fingers out of the ink and end up with pretty messy hands at the end of it all ;)

Goatgoddess, your cards are very pretty. Love the layered colors in the background.
How did you do them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom