topacelot

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Swap Due Date - March 19
Signup/withdraw date - March 5
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 25

The Unicorn Swap (drawn/painted)
***Original images please, not 3 copies of one work nor prints of an original. If you want to cut out a drawn/painted image and glue it on a background paper, that's fine.
Players, make sure all cards at least have your username on the back.

It's been a while since I can remember the last unicorn swap so here it is

US residents, please send SASE (41 cents, 58 if you want to be extra sure) with username.

International, please send SAE or label with online name as well. An extra atc or something interesting would be appreciated but not necessary. If from Australian, Canada or UK, loose postage of the total it would cost to send would be appreciated so I can send them to hosts in those countries.

**Please pm me to let me know if you have to drop out. If all spots are filled someone can still join and I won't wait for and envelope that won't come. I know life happens, but this would be appreciated.
** Cards received after Mar. 19 will be returned if national. If internationals are late, I will decide what to do as the circumstances arise.

Thanks and enjoy!

marroon = received

1. topacelot
2. Robin
3. Elena
4. stormarela
5. mynameisjenn
6. krzykitty
7. TabLynn
8. Summer5
9. debbie914
10. maxie23
11. xstitcher
12. Wulfcwen
13. Artcards
14. lovelylisa
15. abstract
16. ConnieMarie
17. cmarois
18. Meow2000
19. petisa
20. pschafe1

Last edited:
your cute ones are here jenn :)

would anyone prefer if I pushed the due date 1 week later? I've seen quite a few changed dates so if some are interested, it's fine with me :)

My unicorns should arrive soon, I posted them last week. No problem with extending the due date especially with all this change!

lovely cards in from pschafe and xstitcher :)

I considered xstichers drawn with thread and each look different. They are beautiful but cross stitch. If anyone prefers to not receive an xstitch card please pm to let me know. Thanks :)

Yes, I love them too. I didn't think anyone would mind but xstitcher wants to be sure :)

The due date was extended to the 19th. I think I'm up to date with the ones I received. Great turnout so far :)

Glad my cards made it.

Robin, since the swap was for drawn/hand painted I asked Rachel to mention it just in case someone didn't want cross stitched. I am such a worrier.

so just about everyone's are in...have petisa or lovely lisa sent theirs? if so, let me know...

I'll be out of town Thur-Sun night. When I know if they're coming or not, or if I don't hear anything within a week, I'll post returns as soon as possible and let you all know when I do. Thanks so much for playing!

Back
Top Bottom