January Personalized Profile PAT - Due Feb 29th

My cards finally went into the mail today (Saturday Feb 23rd) Even with all the craziness of the past few weeks, I'm glad this swap transfered over...it was fun!! Looking forward to the returns! ;)

I'm dropping my cards at the post office this morning for Group 2.
They're in my gallery if my group wants to peek. Thanks for hosting, Dina! It was lots of fun.

I am still waiting to hear from boatbird, crazy4homer and musicgal.
Ladies, please check in!

Hi Dina, Just checking in and letting you I am now signed in on the site.
Hugs,
Jeannie

I am here Dina!! I think I only have 2 more to make so I should be in good shape. Thanks for the reminder :)

WIll have to rush to get these done..... after losing my job at the beginning of Jan and rushing to get a new one, I am waiting for my first pay cheque to come through and slowly getting back in the swing. Hopefully they will be done and posted by the end of the week...... fingers crossed!

Just checking in to let you know I've made the move. Looking forward to getting mycards from this swap!

Hey everyone, my cards for you all are up in my gallery if you want a sneak peek...except for topacelot becasue hers is all wire and it didn't scan well and maxie23's cause it's not done yet...(embarrassed). I will be sending them priority tomorrow, so they should be there Monday. Thanks, D, for the extra week. I surely needed it!

PamPie and musicgal's cards arrived today. We are almost there!
There is another envie coming, because as you see in the first, something was omitted - I would think it will be there by Monday ...:jiggy:

Yes, I have to send another envie too. Most of my cards have embellishments, so I want to send extra postage to you Dina. Look for that. It's in the mail today.

Thanks guys! Sorry I haven't been around much, but I have been sick as You-Know-What since last Wed. with some kind of flu bug, YUK!
Feeling a bit better today though.

Oh boy.. I forgot these were already mailed and I panicked.. I couldn't find them in my binder! Whew!

Back
Top Bottom