January Personalized Profile PAT - Due Feb 29th

Well, I knew I wasn't going to get out of this without screwing up somewhere.
I just got a PM from isisjean. Apparently I sent her a card meant for Fantasty Firebird. That means someone has a card meant for HER. Anyone have the wrong card? Please double check and let me know so I can straighten this out, thanks.

My first PAT - sure was interesting and fun - thank you thank you Dina for all your work and coordination! And to my group - thanks to you as well!
(iTrader ratings forthcoming :yes:)

Glad you like them Susan. I had a hard time parting w/ the card I made for you. I just laughed every time I looked at it. Enjoy it! I enjoyed making it.

thank you to a fab group for my cards - swpmangel, mynameisjenn, topacelot & Lyndashobby - big thanks to Dina for hosting a great PAT swap

Big thanks to Dina for hosting this one and thanks to ria, amyfaerie, BigKay and crazy4homer for thelovely boat cards I received- off to leave i-Trader for everyone!!!!!

January PAT

My fab cards arrived today

Thankyou anyfaerie(loved my travel card!), BigKay(neat idea, travelling in the balloon), Boatbird ( cute kitty-adorable) and crazy4homer (little cat's choir!).
Thanks also to Dina for hosting and organising this swap!

Back
Top Bottom