June Pick-a-theme (PAT)-Due August 18th

Err no, Rina - I mean birds! Waterfowl = ducks, geese, coots, swans. Waders = egrets, storks, flamingos etc - I didn't typo!

Although waterfalls are neat too.

Kat

I'de like in group 2.....TBA

Ok...Sorry thought there was still openings...Maybe next time

Last edited:
Ok, I have added you to your groups--Juany, I couldn't add you to group 2, it was full!

Everyone double check me...I am sleep deprived and trying to hurry quick before I run out the door!

i just see that,sorry ,I hope you could open other hand drawn group.if you do please sign me up

on my hippos theme...any and all hippos welcome...i'll be thrilled with any interpretation and just look forward to the variety and seeing what everyone comes up with. hope that helps!

Tam, please add me to group 4 also... with theme of sunflowers. :D

The heavy stone gate slides lower and lower. Indy pounds his feet into the sand, headed for the rapidly closing space. If he doesn't get out now, he'll never make it. Close enough. He leaps, slides through the tiny space between the floor and door. He makes it! But, oh no! His hat! With one last desperate effort, Indy reaches through and snags his hat back in the nick of time! The hero is safe!

*dashes into the thread, breathing heavily*

Whew! I made it guys, just in time! ;)

Guess I'll be joining Group 7 and my theme will be a card in the Pre-Raphealite style.

Back
Top Bottom