Nature Fabric Swap - Due March 1st

Media
SWAP DUE DATE - MARCH 1, 2008

SIGNUP/WITHDRAW DATE - FEBUARY 25, 2008

NUMBER OF CARDS - 4 TO 6 CARD TRADE

NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS - UNLIMITED

I changed my usersname from carol schmidt to monarch....................

Your cards can be be anything not made by man which would be a PRODUCT OF NATURE for this swap........... The sun, the sea, animals, flowers, insects, trees, waterfalls etc....................

OVERSEAS PLAYERS - I'll pay for your postage but please include a self addressed envelope........

ALL US PLAYERS - Please provide a SASE........................

IT IS A MUST THAT ALL YOUR CARDS SHOW YOUR USERSNAME ON THE BACK OF THEM!!

USE YOUR IMAGINATION AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

Mail cards to....

Carol Schmidt
PO Box 104
Mapleton, ND 58059
USA

If you changed your usersname from what is shown below, please let me know......

If you find something wrong in this thread or the list below, please let me know.......I might have made an error in transferring information over to this thread........

1. monarch (carol)..............................North Dakota
2. grammyquilter2...............................Texas...............................Received (4)
3. carolyn minto..................................Australia..........................Received (6)
4. codesmom......................................Missouri...........................Received (4)
5. craftydiane....................................Alabama...........................Received (5)
6. jad...............................................Pennsylvania.....................Received (4)
7. goatgoddess..................................Texas..............................Received (3)
8. loralou..........................................United Kingdom...................Received (4)
9. turtle...........................................Washington........................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~
10. smullis.........................................Colorado............................Had to wuhdraw~~~~~~~~
11. maxie23.......................................Canada.............................Received (6)
12. fingers.........................................Singapore..........................Received (4)
13. jackier.........................................Australia............................Received (4)
14. janice..........................................United Kingdom...................Received (4)
15. willowwind....................................Kentucky...........................Received (4)
16. lyndashobby..................................Washington.......................Received (4)
17. laural1159.....................................Massachusetts...................Received (5)
18. natasha........................................Australia...........................Received (4)
19. toni..............................................Texas...............................Received (4)
20. crisbear.........................................Alaska..............................Received (4)
21. mjb...............................................Michigan...........................Received (6)
22. sallyann.........................................Pennsylvania.....................Received (4)
23. kc06601.........................................Canada............................Had to withdraw~~~~~~
24. elena.............................................New Jersey.......................Received (6)
25. friedaquilter.....................................Scotland..........................Received (4)
26. nelle (stitchwunderkind)....................Colorado...........................Received (6)
27. veri................................................Germany..........................Received (4)
28. marla412.........................................California..........................Received (6)
29. yellowden........................................Minnnesota......................Received (6)
30. muppin............................................Illinois.............................Received (4)
31. lenna..............................................Connecticut.....................Received (4)
32. julietbowers.....................................Virginia............................Received (4)
33. shirl................................................Maryland.........................Received (4)
34. slrandom.........................................Oregon............................Received (4)
35. xstitchers........................................Missouri...........................Received (4)
36. mobunny.........................................England...........................Received (4)
37. lois.................................................Vermont..........................Mustn't have found her way to this site
38. gypsy..............................................Minnesota.......................Mustn't have found her way to this site

Last edited:
smullis - I noted the list..Thanks for telling me.....

veri - Your cards are here.........I have alot of posting to do but I had to get my swaps on line first.......

goatgoddess - Your cards are here.....Thanks so much for the extra card and for being a player in this swap!!!!! Are You just sending in the 3 cards????

Carol, I'm signed in now and will mail out my cards. I had a death in the family so I'm sorry for just sending my cards....
Thanks a bunch!!!
Jeannie

Back
Top Bottom