Nature Fabric Swap - Due March 1st

jad - Your cards arrived today...Thanks a bunch for the extra card and for all those goodies!!!! Also Thanks for being a player in this swap!!!

All cards are being mailed out today.......Thanks you all for the extra cards and goodies and for being players in this swap........

After is swap is closed look for my next fabric swap........

Carol:

I'm VERY excited to receive these cards. This was my first swap so i have yet to experience the thrill of seeing that envelope in the mailbox. I can hardly wait.

julie

It is exciting receiving others art work in the mail...Glad you joined us..If you would like to do a private trade to help build your points, just pm me and/or go to the thread where others will do private trades with you..That is a good way to get started..I was given that same great advice when I started.
Have fun!!!!

I got my cards today Woot! Thanks for my beautiful cards from mjb, xstitcher, Lyndashobby and Laura1159! Thank Carol for hosting...off the leave itrader and reps!

Well I can't find MJB or Laura1159 to leave rep points. If anyone can help me that would be great! I have used the search tool for threads and posts but I couldn't find them.

Well no wonder I had no luck lol...thanks Carol! I am actuall looking for whoever Laura Torrenzano, I was guessing that she was Laura1159 but I think I am wrong. I have a totally different name and address for LaurelBean.

Last edited:
Cards came today---Thank you for the lovely cards from Carolyn Mints,Nell Lemken, Cathy Sparks and Mo Bunny. I don't have usernames for Carolyn and Nell. Cathy's username is "Willowwind" but it wasn't listed. Mo Bunny is the only one I could leave rep for. If anyone knows the others usernames could you let me know, Please? Thanks!

I got beautiful cards today :)

off to leave rep points for friedaquilter, xstitcher and crisbear - thanks for hosting such a fun swap Carol!

Thanks Carol for hosting this swap, and thanks to the following for the cards received: Nell, lyndashobby, Laura Torrenzano, and marla412.

My cards came today (3/11/08) A big thank you to creativelenna, Julie Bowersett, Sally Ann, Goatgoddess, Natasha, and Purple Majesty, but especially to Monarch (Carol) for hostessing this ATC swap.
pennyquilter

My cards came yesterday!

Thanks so much to Monarch, Carol, for hosting.

And thanks to Mo Bunny, stitchwunderkind (formerly Nell), SallyAnn and shirl for the lovely cards.

Hi everyone, my lovely returns for this swap arrived safely today. Many thanks to Codesmom, JAD, Nell and Mary Jean Baker for the gorgeous cards and a hug thank you hug to Carol for another hugely successful swap!!

My cards popped through my letter box today! I received from mary jean baker, natasha dennis and julietbowers. Thanks to all and to Carol :)

Back
Top Bottom