DADAology

Boomer Sooner
Media
Frida Zetti Swap

Sign-up/Withdraw: 1 April 2008
Cards Due: No later than 5 May 2008
# of Players: 95 US 5 International
# of Cards: 3/3 6/6

I love Frida Kahlo and never tire of creating her image and seeing how others see her. This swap will be for ORIGINAL HAND DRAWN COLORED PENCIL OR PAINTED WORK ONLY. Lets see Frida in a different light....Zetti her to your hearts content. I do ask that your cards are a likeness of Frida not just a drawn image that is named Frida.

For a look at "Zettiology" you should try www.teeshamoore.com. She is thought to be the start of it all....

The swap will be for 3 for 3 or 6 for 6. Please put your work on good quality sturdy card stock/Bristol Board, watercolor paper etc. Please do not use copy paper or the backs of boxes. As always do your very best work.

Put your address on your return envelope with the same amount of postage you used to mail your cards to me. Your user name and the swap name should be on both your envelope and cards.

Swap will not be held for late cards.

No more than 5 International Players for this swap. I will pay for return postage For International Players. An extra card would be appreciated but not necessary to join.

*******PLEASE PM ME TOO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN. I HAVE MISSED SEEING PEOPLE'S REQUEST...I APOLOGIZE TO THEM AND DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

Red - Received

1 DADAology - OK
2 Akua -
3 Whitemoth - IN - withdrew
4 EraserQueen - NY
5 Andreananda - TX
6 wme133 - MA
7 joeyj1220 - TX
8 Goatgoddess - TX
9 OriginalYouth - TX
10 Electablue - TX
11. Cairnlae - SC

International Players
1 Moonfairy - Norway
2 Marlien - Netherlands
3 Angiel - Finland

4 Newt - Canada - withdrew

Last edited:
Hey Annette....you still haven't added me to the list!!
Better do it....cause I've already made them...lol :)

HEY!!!! You keep missing my post....#7
I've got my cards ready and want to play!!!
PLEASE add me....I'm getting a complex :(

I drew a card last night (started one) then came back this morning to see 'colored pencil or painted only'.

Can we not use markers?

Here is the one I started:
2295589611_9f6db12985_m.jpg

I can't imagine that marker would be a problem....but I guess we'll wait for the answer. Mine are pencil & marker.

Back
Top Bottom