ArteDar

ATC Guru
Media
# of Players: No Limit
Cards Due: March 1st, 2008
# of Cards: 3/3, 6/6 or 9/9
NEW DUE DATE MARCH 15TH revised Feb 21, 2008
"SHOW ME THE MONEY"

The New Year is often a time when one is told to have a happy, healthy and prospers one.This is NOT meant to be monetary…..just for fun, of course!Who doesn’t have coins piling up in a jar? I’d like to have a swap with a coin from your country. There are many interesting things about coins, like angels leaving them for us, find a penny pick it up and all the day you’ll have good luck, or if it’s found “tails” up you throw it back over your shoulder, toss it in a fountain and make a wish and more that we all would love to hear about from you. And, who (in the US) doesn’t have that big cardboard of the United States where you place a new quarter for each state? Let’s make it more of a fun and interesting way of displaying and receiving a coin. Please don’t use your valuable coin collection, just an everyday ordinary coin. The pictures are a few of the coins collected by my father years ago and some of mine. The memories of his collecting days are vivid and endearing. After he sorted (I helped) he would have all five kids gather in the living room. Then he would toss hand full’s up in the air and we would scramble on the floor to gather ‘em up as fast as we could…..what fun!Due March 1st 2008Sign up deadline by Feb 1st 2008No Limit of playersRules: Mount any way you want as long as it is on an ATC size card, 2.5X3.5”Swapping 3/3, 6/6 or 9/9….your choice and you will receive the same number of cards back with as many foreign coins as I have to go around.USA encloses enough postage for return.Out of country the postage is on me.PLEASE everyone….print username (real name) and swap name on both the envelope and each individual card legibly.Who wants to play?
Received=red withdrew=blue
1. ArteDar...USA
2. Crazy4homer...USA Pennsylvania
3. Jennifig...USA Iowa
4. Swmpangel...USA Albuquerque New Mexico5. Purple'sRealm...Perth, Australia
6. Boatbird...Cyprus
7. Fingers...Singapore
8. SusieTex...Cambridge UK
9. Ria...Hampshire. UK
10. GoatGoddess...USA Texas
11. MandyS...London, UK
12. CarolynMinto... Australia
13. Asena... USA Chicago, IL
14. Lanipearl... USA Massachusetts
15. Maxie23... Canada
16. Tinka... Belgium
17. Musicgal... USA Northwestern Pennsylvania
18. MarieAnn... USA Ferndale, Michigan
19. Stacirobyn... USA Phoenix, AZ
20. corrie04... USA Massillon, OH
21. SeaSong... USA Michigan
22. jt29... England
23. fleuredeflorida...USA Roanoke, VA.
24. stormarela...Calgary, Alberta, Canada
25. Chatty....USA Hayfork, California
26. kanfm17...USA Knoxville, Tennessee
27. piglet570...Staffordshire, England
28. TherapyArtist...USA Fairport, NY
29. mrubyjean...USA Seattle, WA
30. Grrrdjules...Ontario, Canada
31. CHRISM...USA, Kansas City, MO
32. Lisebu...Chesterfield Engkand
33. MTPaperplayer...USA, Texas
34. fuzzynoodle....USA, Burnsville, MN
35. Purpleknit...USA, California
36. Dillychick....UK

Last edited:
Hi gang! Welcome to our new Thread….awwww….so comfy~cozy!
I’d like to extend the due date because of the circumstances and the big move.
I hope there’s no objections….I know you all have a lot invested in this swap, but I’m sure that with the dozen MIA if we wait a bit longer we will have better returns for everyone.
Also, thank you to those that stuck with the swap....I hope the rest find their way here.
Hugs and Blessings, Dar

MARCH 15TH NEW DUE DATE

Hi gang......I so hope everyone finds their way here. I have tons of cards here and want to swap 'em out soon....ya'll are gonna love these!
Hugs, Dar

JT29....GRRRDJULES......CHRISM....I rec'd your AWESOME....cards today!!!
I'm so happy with what all of you have done....everyone is so unique and so clever….love ‘em!
TY, Hugs, Dar

show me the money

Hi! My cards are finally made

Will post ASAP

Code:
[IMG]http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL491/9084300/18779051/306014870.jpg[/IMG]

Crazy4Homer....got your AWESOME cards today! Way to go!
Just need a few more gals.....I'll track 'em down and see if they got lost or what.....maybe I can swap 'em out sooner....that would be kewl, eh!
Hugs, Dar

Ria.....awesome cards arrived.....TY!
We're almost there....a few MIA gals....but not to worry.....there are so many fabulous cards to go around!
Hugs, Dar

SPECIAL ANNOUNVEMENT
I've mailed out all the returns today.....what a wonderful time I had going through all the ATC's and revisiting all my lil' notes and extras that were sent.
I kept good notes on this and made sure I had all my new contacts’ info put in my rolo file.
It took quite some time at the post office and the gal was so nice and totally helpful with everyone in hearing distance showing an interest. I will be taking some art in to show them on my next visit.
I pray everyone gets their returns fast and enjoys them. In my humble opinion I think this was a success and with everyone’s great support it made it even better.
I will be giving ITrader ratings to everyone now that this is almost compleated on my end.
Thank you all so much for everything.
Hugs and Blessings, Dar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom