Show Me The Money - Due March 1st

I received my cards today from ArteDar, Dillychick, and MandyS. Everyone did a great job and I'll be leaving rep points for each of you.

Hi gang! I'm happy to see that the returns are starting to show up in your mailboxes!

I have some names that maybe you could help with.
Missing/or name changed:
CarolynMinto (Australia, name not in member list)
MarieAnn (Michigan, no cards arrived)
Fleurudeflordia (Va. no cards arrived)
Piglet570 (England no cards arrived)
Purpleknit (USA Calf. name not in member list)
Dillychick (UK, no name in member list)

I gave everyone I could ITrader....didn't want anyone lost in the shuffle.
Hugs, Dar

received great cards today from: SeaSong, Fingers and ArteDar. Thank you all so much. Big thank you to Dar for hosting this fun swap!

I received my lovely cards. I want to thank fingers, stormarela, and ArteDar your cards are wonderful. I also want to give a very special thank you to Artedar for hosting such a delightful swap and thank you for the goodies that were included. This was a very fun swap! I'm on my way to fine fingers I notice that she has not check in thankfully though I see she added her email addy.

I found fingers she is here just have not check in this group yet. ..*smile*.. left her a nice thank you also.

Last edited:
show me the money

Fabulous cards received - my thanks to Tinka, loved the little history of the pfennig! Maxie 23 for the conservation card and AreteDar for the new penny! They all all wonderful - loved this theme!

I've recieved cards from ArteDar, Maxie23, chatty,melissa poon, ria,kandm17,carolyn,seasong and Stormarela.
Thanks for wonderful cards!
heehee, Chatty I am here!

My cards arrived today - woo-hoo! Thanks so much for hosting this fun swap!

I got cards from:
Staci (who's MIA at the moment :worried: )
swmpangel
stormarela
kandm17
CarolynMinto (is she here under a new username?)
& ArteDar

Thanks everyone for such great cards!

My cards arrived today - woo-hoo! Thanks so much for hosting this fun swap!

I got cards from:
Staci (who's MIA at the moment :worried: )
swmpangel
stormarela
kandm17
CarolynMinto (is she here under a new username?)
& ArteDar

Thanks everyone for such great cards!
I THINK....NOT SURE!!!!!
Carolyn Minto is now PoodlePup......kewl, eh?

Last edited:
Thank you to a great host and to fingers, kandm17, Chrism 35, Asena, Ria, Arte Dar, SeaSong, stormarela, and jt29 for a most interesting group of atcs. Well done all!!

Last edited:
I think everyone that is going to post has already.
Thank YOU everyone.....some things did get a bit messed up....but in the end I hope you all enjoyed playing......you ALL did an amazing job.
Hugs and Blessings, Dar

Back
Top Bottom