Bamboo Cutter Daughter's 5 Impossible Tasks - Due Apr. 9th

I'm missing some as well! I so wish people would take the time to leave rep or to at least acknowledge what they receive in the thread.

hi dear 5 artists,
who has given home to my bamboo's cutter daughter's 5impossible tasks cards,
can i request a scan or photograph from each of you ? Careless me, i lost the scans and i wish to remember them.
you can link them here or email me . Will mail you an envie of surprise.
thanks alot.
fingersworks at gmail dot com

I thought some of you would be interested in this information. This swap was a direct 1 on 1 swap. In order to know where your cards went, you only have to see what cards you got. In other words, I received a fire rats fir card from Allen. That means he received my fire rat card. I received a dragon throat card from Corrie04; she received the dragon card from me, etc. Dhawktx gave me this info and Allen okayed my putting it on here.

Indeed Marla412 - I hope they do come soon. The cards went out on Friday the 11th, so it has been just a little over one week. Stormarela is in Canada (though Fingers in Singapore already received hers) which could be a bit of the delay. There are 4 people that I don't know about. Remember too that if you got a card from Kaypendragon she never made it over from the old site.

Yipee!! My cards arrived today...sort of...and NOW I know why the delay. They arrived in one of those special plastic envies from the post office. The original envelope was enclosed - ripped to shreds by some evil post office machine. I only ended up with 4 out of the 5 cards. I don't know what happened to it, but the Buddah's stone begging bowl card did not arrive.

I did receive fabulous cards from: Pumpkincoach (Chinese Fire Rat in a Coat), KrzyKitty (Dragon 5 color jewel), egod/Gretchen (Tree with Pearls), and coffeelatte (Swallow's Delivery Mechanism). Thanks to you all for the great work and to pancake machine for hosting this awesome swap. I'm off to leave reps and iTrader ratings now.

Thanks to all for successful swappin'

Seeing that kaypendragon never made it over to this site, I believe we are all done with the Bamboo Cutter's Daughter's 5 impossible tasks. Thanks again so much for everyone who participated and all the fabulous cards. Until next time.... Sayonara

Back
Top Bottom